Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,129,309 Views | 28264 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by txags92
Liquid Wrench
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Racist.
txags92
AG
Andyzipp said:

GEA89 said:

Andyzipp said:

Pour one out...Jennifer Reyna is leaving KPRC 2.

In a statement, KPRC 2 General Manager Jerry Martin wrote, "After a long, good faith negotiation between both parties, we could not come to a new agreement with Jennifer. Her last day will be (Friday) on KPRC. Jennifer has been a part of the KPRC family for more than 15 years. We thank her for all her hard work as an anchor and traffic reporter as well as her dedication to community events. We wish her a great future."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/jennifer-reyna-leaving-kprc-2?fbclid=IwAR0BXYLw6YlQFDORMchF0Oqfb13gjDfgw_wyQtRcv-UpYP0rSYup1lpseio
So who did she sleep with? Sorry but this seems odd on many fronts
I think it's more that she's a 39-year old traffic girl (40 on 1/1/2020) who wants to be paid like a 30-year old anchor.
Yep...I would imagine that the TV news business is very much a "if you are not moving up, you will soon be moving out" kind of business. She wasn't going to be the next anchor on any of their shows with the new crew they brought in passing her up. The few times I saw her as a substitute anchor, she wasn't smooth at all.
Boo Weekley
Social Media Influencer said:

Racist.
Boo Weekley
txags92 said:

Andyzipp said:

GEA89 said:

Andyzipp said:

Pour one out...Jennifer Reyna is leaving KPRC 2.

In a statement, KPRC 2 General Manager Jerry Martin wrote, "After a long, good faith negotiation between both parties, we could not come to a new agreement with Jennifer. Her last day will be (Friday) on KPRC. Jennifer has been a part of the KPRC family for more than 15 years. We thank her for all her hard work as an anchor and traffic reporter as well as her dedication to community events. We wish her a great future."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/jennifer-reyna-leaving-kprc-2?fbclid=IwAR0BXYLw6YlQFDORMchF0Oqfb13gjDfgw_wyQtRcv-UpYP0rSYup1lpseio
So who did she sleep with? Sorry but this seems odd on many fronts
I think it's more that she's a 39-year old traffic girl (40 on 1/1/2020) who wants to be paid like a 30-year old anchor.
Yep...I would imagine that the TV news business is very much a "if you are not moving up, you will soon be moving out" kind of business. She wasn't going to be the next anchor on any of their shows with the new crew they brought in passing her up. They few times I saw her as a substitute anchor, she wasn't smooth at all.
You just don't go from the Richmond Strip competitive booty dancing circuit to news station anchor. Just doesn't happen. Either lock up a sugar daddy or go back to your bread and butter.
Liquid Wrench
Has to be one of the most successful Miss Rockwears ever though.
RK
AG
would love to see a "where are they now" on that demographic.
Coog97
TroyMc said:

I've read many separation announcements... there is a lot of bitter undertone here. This did not end well.
You are correct. I worked in broadcast for almost 18 years and not once do a I recall a release announcing a high-profile departure that cited a failed negotiation as the reason for said departure... as a matter of fact, the reasons are pretty much never mentioned, period, regardless of what they may be.

Highly unusual... and really comes off as a big FU.
Liquid Wrench
A retrospective:

(courtesy of gunsandtacos.com)

Thought I'd found one of her in a Miss Brazoria County contest but seem to have lost it.
Post removed:
by user
Petrino1
Genuinely curious, do weather girls/anchors like J-Rey have agents that do the contracts negotiating for them?
Liquid Wrench
Didn't think that was ban worthy.

I did find the miss Brazoria County picture:

HtownAg92
AG

Wasn't the original Mrs. Bagwell -- the one that cheated on Baggy with Caminiti and Hampton -- a Miss Rockwear? She had a successful career in tasteful nude modeling and a stint on Days of Our Lives.
Biz Ag
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Wasn't the original Mrs. Bagwell -- the one that cheated on Baggy with Caminiti and Hampton -- a Miss Rockwear? She had a successful career in tasteful nude modeling and a stint on Days of Our Lives.
Shaun Bagwell. She appeared in the February, 1985 issue of Playboy (Girls of Texas edition) which infamously got her expelled from Stratford High School.
BohunkAg
AG
Miss Brazoria County....only one step up from Miss Wharton County.
adamsbq06
AG
Whatever happened to her music video...
Liquid Wrench
Shaune apparently did some modeling for A&M:

Post removed:
by user
Liquid Wrench
That was oddly specific.
SockDePot
third coast.. said:

She looks like someone punched her in the face a bunch and she is using makeup to cover the bruising but the swelling is still obvious.

T's & p's for mrs third coast. Violence is not the answer

However, I 100% agree with your assessment.

And for the record....wood...
Post removed:
by user
TroyMc
Trying to connect the dots... I bet she dropped an ultimatum when the morning anchor spot opened up. When they brought in Taniya I'm sure she went ballistic. A few weeks later and she's out the door.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Hold up- Bagwells wife slept with Hampton and Caminiti? Never heard that tine scandal.
Diggity
AG
I imagine her and Ken had some coke fueled shenanigans for sure.
aggieloko
AG
MichaelJ
AG
aggieloko said:

?v-cache=1535296891
txags92
AG
Isn't that her sister?
Post removed:
by user
Bondag
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B32VoDNHhhv
Anonymous Source
S
https://instagr.am/p/B3qrykZn5oc
Gig 'Em
Jackal99
AG
txags92 said:

Isn't that her sister?

Go on...
HtownAg92
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Hold up- Bagwells wife slept with Hampton and Caminiti? Never heard that tine scandal.
It was going around back then that the reason Hampton didn't resign with the Stros is because of it - Bagwell said him or me. And I recall a "healthy" scratch from the rotation when it was rumored there was a locker room fight.

That brought up Caminiti rumors too.

Here's a previous thread on the former Miss Bagwell. Good description in the OP.

Bagwell
Petrino1
I know someone who was good friends with Bagwells first wife. She claims that he beat her multiple times and was a horrible husband. Not sure how true that is.
MichaelJ
AG
txags92 said:

Isn't that her sister?

I'm ok with it
Stat Monitor Repairman
ea1060 said:

I know someone who was good friends with Bagwells first wife. She claims that he beat her multiple times and was a horrible husband. Not sure how true that is.

Wonder what she did to deserve that?
First Page Last Page
Page 165 of 808

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.