Jeff Bagwells ex-wife is selling ad space on her

5,154 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 19 yr ago by
Oveta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
teats:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18835&item=4071160010&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

just remember before you start bidding that Mike Hampton jizzed all over that action.
Jackal99
AG
She's also selling a 15-minute phone call with her.
W
AG
Mike Hampton?
Raptor
AG
austx
Current bid...$10,700.

Why can't I get Milo Hamilton's voice out of my head saying "Baggie Bags One!"
monarch
S
Close your pants, fellows!

Remember, this is Bagwell's EX-WIFE, and maybe that is one of the reasons they got divorced.

I would suspect Jeff is trying to distance himself from this stupidity as far as he can. Shauna needs to go back to her maiden name and stop trying to take advantage of her EX-HUSBAND.

"It takes a man to be a father....."
Oveta
rumor is that those pics are old and she hasnt aged near that well.

mike hampton:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?statsId=4994
Anonymous Source
S
She was much MUCH hotter when she was KLOL's Miss Rockwear in 1991. Nowadays, I'd say she needs to lay off the cocaine...

Gig 'Em
Anonymous Source
S
A synopsis of here visit on the Howard Stern Show:

quote:
Shaune Bagwell, ex-wife to Houston Astros player Jeff Bagwell came in to discuss how she doesn't have any money left over from her divorce and has had a kid with an unnamed NBA player. She came in wearing this crazy pink lycra outfit with chaps that really showed off her stomach and ass. Howard loved it. She had on regular panties but said she originally had on a thong. Howard asked why she changed it and she said she wanted to be PG today. She showed Howard her back tattoo to make up for it though. Shaune said that she did go through a lot of her divorce money but said she never had the $10 million that everyone was saying she had. Shaune revealed that she had a baby with a white basketball player she was dating and now they guy won't help her out at all. She said the entire thing was weird because he got her pregnant and told her to stay at his house down in Texas while he finishes out the season. But then he ended up getting fired and told her to get her own house instead, but still get it near him in Texas. Then he completely changed according to her. At first he was telling her how much he loved her and how he wanted to marry her, and then five seconds later he's telling her how she bores him and how she was just a one night stand to him. Howard and Artie bet she started to become boring to him right after they had sex. Shaune said she was 100% sure the baby is his but she wants no child support from him because of the way he treated her. She said she was really looking forward to raising a family with him but now she'll do it on her own. As far as money goes, she's living off an equity line she got from her new home and said she'll be fine.

Gig 'Em
Old Style
She is nasty looking now. She should be in a travelling freak show. That second picture is a strong argument for banning plastic surgery.

Isn't it funny that all the pictures on the auction are probably 10 years old? I'd say that's false advertising.

[This message has been edited by TimAg95 (edited 2/5/2005 1:06p).]
91AggieLawyer
AG
Most of the bidders have (0) by their sign, so I doubt she'll collect the final bid.

The sad part is those that do have feedback that still bid.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.