Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,131,736 Views | 28270 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Bondag
Andyzipp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pour one out...Jennifer Reyna is leaving KPRC 2.

In a statement, KPRC 2 General Manager Jerry Martin wrote, "After a long, good faith negotiation between both parties, we could not come to a new agreement with Jennifer. Her last day will be (Friday) on KPRC. Jennifer has been a part of the KPRC family for more than 15 years. We thank her for all her hard work as an anchor and traffic reporter as well as her dedication to community events. We wish her a great future."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/jennifer-reyna-leaving-kprc-2?fbclid=IwAR0BXYLw6YlQFDORMchF0Oqfb13gjDfgw_wyQtRcv-UpYP0rSYup1lpseio
Post removed:
by user
txags92
AG
Sounds like she wanted to be an anchor and has been passed up by some of the other hires that are better at being an anchor than she is. Either that or they wanted her to get pregnant to fit in with the team and she refused...
David_Puddy
AG
Or that dude she's been going on vacations with knocked her up and she's about to early retire.
texpert68
AG
What's that on her left hand???
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
more talented than her, better looking than her and younger than her....

The morning Anchor is far superior to her over on the traffic desk...I was watching this morning and the anchor looked like the one who would be married to the cocaine cartel leader where as JRey was the random side piece that makes tortillas in her spare time (she was wearing what basically looked like a Spanish mumu this morning)
CDUB98
AG
Old and busted.

New hotness.

I Am A Critic
texpert68 said:

What's that on her left hand???
a roll
Username checks out.
Chewy
AG
Father Time is undefeated.
randy828
AG
I am bummed.

Pour one out, hottie style

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Mr. McGibblets
AG
The comments are allsome.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Mr. McGibblets said:

The comments are allsome.
THIS U?

Quote:

Mr J
1 hour ago
It'd be worth every dime to get to look at that every day. Station manager must be gay..
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Plausible
ski-man
AG
Need to do a photo tribute of photos from the past years of JRey
Let's go ski-man!
Post removed:
by user
gif
third coast.. said:

The pics i want to post always get the thread deleted.

kelkel25
I motion that we waive the mandatory 5 year retirement period and she be granted immediate eligibility for the H-Tine Board HoF class
txags92
AG
Seconded. I nominate third coast to work on the career retrospective photo-gallery for the induction ceremony...
Post removed:
by user
Ag_07
AG
If Jen's replacement is anything like their last hire we'll be alright.

Taniya doesn't get enough run on this thread but she's up there.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Would you risk it on that thread if the right push was needed?
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Is that the morning anchor? If so, then yes I 100% agree
Whoop Delecto
AG
aggieloko
AG
Damn...Laine and now Jrey

pasquale
AG
Ag_07 said:

If Jen's replacement is anything like their last hire we'll be alright.

Taniya doesn't get enough run on this thread but she's up there.

I agree but can't find slooty photos of her
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B3vdsDsAA3P
GEA89
AG
Andyzipp said:

In a statement, KPRC 2 General Manager Jerry Martin wrote, "After a long, good faith negotiation between both parties, we could not come to a new agreement with Jennifer. Her last day will be (Friday) on KPRC. Jennifer has been a part of the KPRC family for more than 15 years. We thank her for all her hard work as an anchor and traffic reporter as well as her dedication to community events. We wish her a great future."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/jennifer-reyna-leaving-kprc-2?fbclid=IwAR0BXYLw6YlQFDORMchF0Oqfb13gjDfgw_wyQtRcv-UpYP0rSYup1lpseio
So who did she sleep with? Sorry but this seems odd on many fronts
Andyzipp
AG
GEA89 said:

Andyzipp said:

So who did she sleep with? Sorry but this seems odd on many fronts
I think it's more that she's a 39-year old traffic girl (40 on 1/1/2020) who wants to be paid like a 30-year old anchor.
Liquid Wrench
aggieloko said:

Damn...Laine and now Jrey

I shouldn't be giving this any thought, but I can't help wondering about the discussions behind some of these poses. "Wait wait! Let's make it look like I fell down drunk on this weedy boardwalk, just sat up and you surprised me by taking a picture while I'm still trying to figure out where I am."
Your Friend
She wanted the forced perspective of making her legs look longer than they actually are
HtownAg92
AG
Your Friend said:

She wanted the forced perspective of making her legs look longer than they actually are
Or it is shopped. She's very short and very squat.
TroyMc
I've read many separation announcements... there is a lot of bitter undertone here. This did not end well.
MAROON
AG
TroyMc said:

I've read many separation announcements... there is a lot of bitter undertone here. This did not end well.
Hell hath no fury like an aging traffic chick scorned.
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Boo Weekley
TroyMc said:

Yep, bet she went psycho on em...maniacal screaming, damaged equipment, key'd cars, the whole thing...
First Page Last Page
Page 164 of 808

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.