Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,787,519 Views | 14955 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by TheOC16
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some fascinating horology information on this thread, to which I am proud to have contributed. Thank you all.
Quo Vadis?
Redstone said:

Some fascinating horology information on this thread, to which I am proud to have contributed. Thank you all.

I would like to let you know that I have blue starred all of your posts and would appreciate you responding in kind.
Mathguy64
AG
Well played.
Quo Vadis?
Posted up in a hot tub on a hill in Fredericksburg, for the next three days time is but an academic concept.
RO519
AG
Great looking watch...
Quo Vadis?
It was a metaphor for transcending time
FTAC2011
AG
Jeremy Boering with the epic 5711 blue dial
Mas89
AG
You are 20 minutes from Enchanted Rock. It's an easy walk to the top. A must do if you haven't been.
Mathguy64
AG
Great watch if you have some loose pocket change.

I'm not sure how you prove it was actually on the moon. It clearly made the trip but who knows if actually took the ride down the well.

It seems undervalued though. Didn't Newman's Daytona go for like $17MM? And it never left the Earth.

https://www.fratellowatches.com/edgar-mitchells-moon-worn-rolex-gmt-master-auction/
BQRyno
AG
Happened to be listening to him the other day when he was asked about that one. He said he has both that 5711 and a 5811. Sign me up.
TheOC16
AG
Got "the call" from the one in the Galleria this morning. Will post pictures next week (on my way to Amarillo presently).
First Page Refresh
Page 428 of 428

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.