Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,785,150 Views | 14951 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by FTAC2011
giddings_ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey, that's why I said it may be worth $10 as far as I know. The shape and not having a name on the face just has me curious.
BBRex
AG
I see a few Corum gold coin watches, but none of them are cushion cases. Time to look up Antiques Roadshow.
Mateo84
AG
giddings_ag_06 said:

Any info on this watch? I know nothing about it and can't find anything googling for this. I'm not attached to it, but just want to know more about it. Thanks for any help.

There are many similar ones online made by a company called Corum it appears, but they pretty much all have a more round case whereas yours is more squared off. Most of the ones online also say Corum on the dial.

https://wannabuyawatch.com/product/corum-20-u-s-gold-coin-watch-circa-1980s/
aggies4life
AG
What are Rolex prices doing lately? Trying to decide if we should continue to wait with the way the economy seems to be going…looking for rolex day date 118205
Quo Vadis?
aggies4life said:

What are Rolex prices doing lately? Trying to decide if we should continue to wait with the way the economy seems to be going…looking for rolex day date 118205

I would hodl. Economy is going to tank sooner rather than later.
TRIDENT
AG
Picked up this Tudor Black Bay Steel (79730) yesterday from SW-14 on this thread. I'm stoked!
SW-14
AG
Looks great!
zgolfz85
AG

New color on the CW trident...I'm jealous as I prefer this over the standard blue I have:

https://www.christopherward.com/watches/c60-trident-pro-300/C60-40ADA31S0BB2-B0.html?utm_campaign=1785223_WK19%20-%20Light%20Blue%20launch%20v2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Christopher%20Ward%20Limited&dm_i=5P8Z,129HJ,4RQI1W,4UMJ4,1

schmendeler
AG
Neat color
Good Poster
AG
Howdy, I'm looking to sell my Tag Heuer. I'm in Houston. Also interested to hear what the market value for this watch might be if anyone is familiar.

FTAC2011
AG
Looks to be quartz. I'd say if you find the right buyer you could get around 800
Aggie Therapist
AG
Nice Tag but I wouldn't to regress in my luxury watch journey.

Farmer maybe interested
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
TP Ag '87
AG
What's yours?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Got this new maroon strap to get ready for the season
Quo Vadis?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Got this new maroon strap to get ready for the season

If you would have described this combo with me I would have said it was disgusting, but it actually looks great.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Thanks!

I was hesitant at first, however it was a free return on the strap if I didn't like it.

Barton Watch Bands
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Also a fan of their leather strap. Solid quality.
zgolfz85
AG
TP Ag '87 said:

What's yours?
I have the regular navy-ish blue one, same model
TP Ag '87
AG
Maybe we can make it work. Gotta pi?
K Bo
AG
Was near an Omega boutique today and stopped in to check out the moonshine gold Speedy Pro and I wish I hadn't done that. I'm not one for gold watches but I really, really like this.

BR 12
AG
Wow is that green or blue? It's gorgeous.
schmendeler
AG
I think green
K Bo
AG
Green
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Holy color blind Batman.

Definitely green and man that is a great looking piece
schmendeler
AG
Pretty sure it's the same moon watch Ryan Reynolds was wearing on hot ones recently.
YouBet
AG
I hate gold watches....but I might wear that one....
Quo Vadis?
YouBet said:

I hate gold watches....but I might wear that one....

K Bo
AG
It was. I've been lusting over it long before but since RR wore it in Hot Ones it seems to be getting some new hype. There's one for sale on Reddit and the seller has dubbed it the "Ryan Reynolds" Speedy.
Aggie Therapist
AG
I'm not a gold watch man yet. Not would I ever see myself liking a gold speedy but wow!

That color combo is gorgeous
Quo Vadis?
Got a super fun one in today for not a lot of cash. I really like the color combo on the sprite from Rolex, but as a righty don't like that the crown is on the opposite side.

I saw that Chrono Canada was going a Seiko mod with ceramic bezel and SS oyster bracelet for a few hundred bucks, with gmt module and easy link bracelet extension, so I decided to give it a shot and it looks great. Even has an exhibition caseback unlike the original.

I've already been complimented twice about it around the office by guys who assume it's a real rolex I got in Abu Dhabi.

Aggie Therapist
AG
So, getting watches shipped to the office is way smarter than a home delivery because of…..wife.
Farmer1906
AG
Is fun code for cheap and not high end?
Quo Vadis?
Farmer1906 said:

Is fun code for cheap and not high end?
NEVER CHANGE
wessimo
AG
This just came in from my guy in Geneva. It came with a rhodium band but I prefer leather for daily wear (more comfortable and not so ostentatious).
nealan
Just like Buzz's girlfriend

Woof
First Page Last Page
Page 414 of 428

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.