Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,784,645 Views | 14950 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Quo Vadis?
TulaneAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Late addition from the bar..

schmendeler
AG
Longines continues to put out some compelling offerings. There are four different color ways.

https://www.longines.com/en-us/p/watch-conquest-l3-835-4-72-6

Farmer1906
AG
Cheap Speedy lookalikes?
schmendeler
AG
Looks more like a Daytona or Tudor panda to me with the ceramic bezel, and 100 meters water resistance
zgolfz85
AG
schmendeler said:

Looks more like a Daytona or Tudor panda to me with the ceramic bezel, and 100 meters water resistance

I dig it, great comp to the Tudor chrono and similar price point. That gold face one is primo
TheOC16
AG
TulaneAg said:

Late addition from the bar..

That's not something you see every day. I like it.
Farmer1906
AG
Diggity
AG
agreed. The bezel is much more similar to the Speedmaster than the Daytona.
SPF250
AG
Omega and Longines are sister companies under the Swatch Group.
panag
AG
More blasphemy from me but I actually like the Longines a hair more.
AgEng06
AG
Farmer1906 said:

The SA at the Omega Boutique in Vegas that I bought my Speedy from has been texting me about the white one. I may have to fly out there and see him again. I'm really loving the look.
schmendeler
AG
On the wrist today:
jpc08
AG
Posting here to share my late grandfather's Omega and to ask for recommendations. It was given to him in 1965 by the lodge where he was a member. I believe it is a caliber 560 which has an interesting history, but I haven't removed the case back to confirm. 3,000 watches of the caliber 560 were made for the US market with only 17 jewels in the movement because at that time the tariffs were based on jewel count.

Unfortunately the crown has detached from the stem. I don't know the condition of the movement. I am going to get it repaired in hopes of having a functional watch of my grandfathers I can wear.

I know this is on the Houston board but does anyone have a recommendation for service and repair in Dallas?

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
How much?
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
AgEng06
AG
AgEng06 said:

Farmer1906 said:

The SA at the Omega Boutique in Vegas that I bought my Speedy from has been texting me about the white one. I may have to fly out there and see him again. I'm really loving the look.
Yes, I'm replying to myself.... I'm an idiot and just realized that Farmer's post is not the new white Speedy and was in response to the Longines panda above. Sorry.
AgEng06
AG
No price or ETA yet. He was fishing for a deposit.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
AgEng06 said:

No price or ETA yet. He was fishing for a deposit.
Have you tried with FTAC? Omega is one of his deals.
FTAC2011
AG
If it's orderable I can usually get anyone an omega for 18% off msrp all in
GAC06
AG
Shot in the dark, any leads on mother of pearl date just 31s?
BoDog
AG
FTAC2011 said:

whats MSRP?
FTAC2011
AG
BoDog said:

FTAC2011 said:

whats MSRP?

not sure I don't see it on the website. Just talking in general for omega. This may be a limited run or boutique edition.

If there is legitimate interest in this piece I am happy to reach out to my contact for a price
FTAC2011
AG
GAC06 said:

Shot in the dark, any leads on mother of pearl date just 31s?

Text me at
GAC06
AG
Thanks
aa1101
AG
18% off MSRP and no tax?
FTAC2011
AG
aa1101 said:

18% off MSRP and no tax?

18% off msrp is final price.
Yes

Edit to add some models can't be ordered or are limited and don't apply to this rule
AgEng06
AG
FTAC2011 said:

BoDog said:

FTAC2011 said:

whats MSRP?

not sure I don't see it on the website. Just talking in general for omega. This may be a limited run or boutique edition.

If there is legitimate interest in this piece I am happy to reach out to my contact for a price
I am legitimately interested in any info your contact has on it. It sounds like Omega hasn't given out a lot yet, so any info would be nice.
zgolfz85
AG
AgEng06 said:

FTAC2011 said:

BoDog said:

FTAC2011 said:

whats MSRP?

I am legitimately interested in any info your contact has on it. It sounds like Omega hasn't given out a lot yet, so any info would be nice.

I'm confused…I think y'all are talking about the white speedy, but can't keep up
AgEng06
AG
Yes, I am talking specifically about the new white Speedy. However, FTAC is also saying he can do 18% off on any "orderable" Omega products.
zgolfz85
AG
AgEng06 said:

Yes, I am talking specifically about the new white Speedy. However, FTAC is also saying he can do 18% off on any "orderable" Omega products.

Ha thanks

Yeah, I'd be interested on msrp too. Been eyeing a new chrono and that white speedy is beautiful. Guessing in high demand and maybe not orderable, but who knows
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, that was part of the "sale" from my boutique SA. He said they don't know if it will be orderable or how long it will take to show up in stores due to demand. (Of course, he's trying to get me to buy from him, so take that with a grain of salt.)
FTAC2011
AG
My contact says it's not orderable at the moment but expects it to be soon
BoDog
AG
Both my brother and I are interested but need MSRP if possible....
zgolfz85
AG
FTAC2011 said:

My contact says it's not orderable at the moment but expects it to be soon
keep us posted!
zgolfz85
AG
AgEng06 said:

Farmer1906 said:

so is it the same as this one, or a new variation? or, same and just a wider launch?

https://www.thewatchbox.com/shop/4562187.html?cur=USD&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=%7BM6-PMax-ACQ-Omega-tROAS-US%7D&utm_content=%7BAdGroupName%7D&utm_id=17923516765&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAwP6sBhDAARIsAPfK_wZcTbf10PUcGgnt-FpA-rnq11Nwu2D4x9sIWFLZSoOUN19K_rknz4YaAvttEALw_wcB

AgEng06
AG
No, it's not the same as that one. It has all white subdials and as far as we know, is the same as the current 3861 Speedmaster, just a different color.
First Page Last Page
Page 370 of 428

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.