Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,786,072 Views | 14952 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Mas89
BigOil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

Saving Glaschutte for a milestone purchase next year but did pick this up today. Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra in blue. I've had this watch on my list for a more casual watch. Color is more blue gray in reality which really appealed to me.

Nice! I had been eyeing the red dial version for a while, but decided to get the red Grand Seiko SBGJ273. Picking it up Friday.
ChemAg15
AG
Breitling has some new colors out for the Navitimer. This one caught my eye. Case size is 36mm so jts smaller than the typical Navitimer and it obviously doesn't have the chronograph so purists will say its not a true Navitimer. But I prefer the clean face and I love the color. Lots of grey face fans here so I figured I'd share. I may need to hit the Breitling boutique and see how it looks on my wrist.

PrestigeWorldwideAg12
ChemAg15 said:

Breitling has some new colors out for the Navitimer. This one caught my eye. Case size is 36mm so jts smaller than the typical Navitimer and it obviously doesn't have the chronograph so purists will say its not a true Navitimer. But I prefer the clean face and I love the color. Lots of grey face fans here so I figured I'd share. I may need to hit the Breitling boutique and see how it looks on my wrist.

I got the navy 41. The 36 has more of a feminine look. My wife actually wants the pink one.
ChemAg15
AG
That's my biggest concern since it's a unisex watch. I don't have giant wrists so maybe it won't look like a ladies watch when I put it on.

Also does the watch your wife is interested in have a 36mm case or is it 32mm? I only see a 32mm version in pink on the website.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
YouBet said:

PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Shout out to FTAC2011 for the help. Highly recommend his services.

Breitling Navitimer 41

Not sure I'm smart enough to figure out time on this watch.

Here is the 41
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
ChemAg15 said:

That's my biggest concern since it's a unisex watch. I don't have giant wrists so maybe it won't look like a ladies watch when I put it on.

Also does the watch your wife is interested in have a 36mm case or is it 32mm? I only see a 32mm version in pink on the website.

Just revived my old post to show you. I'm 5'6 with a small wrist as well. She liked the pink 32mm but she was a fan of the 36mm pearl white dial or whatever color it is.

Sea Speed
AG
I would hazard to guess you could try one of those new navitimers on here tonight and get a drink or 2 out of it.

FTAC2011
AG
Newest addition to the keeper box

AgLA06
AG
You didn't go for the Barney Chrono?!?
nealan
Love a good back side !!!!!
FTAco07
AG
Love the Passage de Drake! Did you want the white dial or is that just what happened to come available? The 12 version over the double stick is a nice subtle Aggie touch as well.
FTAC2011
AG
I picked it up used. And really like the white dial.. probably my favorite behind the grey terre adelie model
swimmerbabe11
gift for you nerds today

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0KE3WQL3hD/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng=
swimmerbabe11
double post
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Awww….you thought of us? Shucks.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Lake08
Without going through all these posts, I am looking to trade my two tone GMT with box/papers for a two tone Daytona. Obviously, I'd pay the difference. Who would be a dealer that could facilitate?
Thx
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
You need to speak with FTAC2011
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
FTAC2011
AG
Yes feel free to email me at

crob at aggienetwork dot com
FTAC2011
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

You need to speak with FTAC2011

Thank you
Lake08
Email sent
Thx!
Sea Speed
AG
FTAC2011 said:

crob at aggienetwork dot com

Hey idk if you saw but the association is killing the aggie network emails in March.
FTAC2011
AG
Sea Speed said:

FTAC2011 said:

Hey idk if you saw but the association is killing the aggie network emails in March.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that, but it's all good. I mainly use it here as it's credible to anyone messaging me
YouBet
AG
I think the best thing I like about this Seamaster is the clasp. Easist damn clasp I've ever used. All non-bracelet watches should copy it. Only takes one hand. I was trying all of these fancy ass watches on with butterfly clasps and crazy **** I couldn't figure out.
Daytona22
AG
Buddy of mine picked this up for Christmas. Love the ALS as a dress watch.
YouBet
AG
Daytona22 said:

Buddy of mine picked this up for Christmas. Love the ALS as a dress watch.

I looked at these while in Vegas as well. Beautiful watches.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
The 1815 in white gold is probably my grail watch. Congrats to your buddy!
Daytona22
AG
Yeah I like the 1815 chrono myself. Guess I need to add it to the list
ET1/SS Aggie
AG
Posted my Wimbledon up on classifieds.

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3430767

Beautiful watch worn 3 times. I don't wear it and I'd rather someone have it that's going to wear it.
Sea Speed
AG
Tried this on at duty free and reaaaallly like it. I am not sure I have ever given an IWC watch a second look. May have to start looking for used somewhere. I think there was some talk about them on here previously.

jh0400
AG
How do you guys go about vetting a seller from WuS or Rolex Forums? I'm not active on either site but used Watch Recon to find a listing for a watch I've been eyeing that's the best deal I've found by far.
YouBet
AG
Sea Speed said:

Tried this on at duty free and reaaaallly like it. I am not sure I have ever given an IWC watch a second look. May have to start looking for used somewhere. I think there was some talk about them on here previously.

Funny you mention them. Saw an IWC shop in Vegas as well and they really jumped out at me. They have one of the F1 guys as their main face so they were pushing his watch. It's pretty badass looking. I added them to my list to monitor after seeing their shop.
Terminus Est
jh0400 said:

How do you guys go about vetting a seller from WuS or Rolex Forums? I'm not active on either site but used Watch Recon to find a listing for a watch I've been eyeing that's the best deal I've found by far.

You can normally type their handle + watchuseek + reviews in on google and they will pop up
BoDog
AG
I would be safe and only use OC Watch Guy (Patrick), Nashville Watches (Nick), or David SW. David will have the best selection but the easily the highest prices of the three. I know FTAC on this board comes very highly recommended as well!
BQRyno
AG
Trek Strategy said:

LPHA said:

Are we still on track for Thanksgiving delivery?
Looking like it will be closer to Christmas. Some production has already started and we're working to tighten the windows. I'll be sending out another update when I hear back from the factory. Should be any day now.

Happen to have any updated info on timing on these?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
BoDog said:

I would be safe and only use OC Watch Guy (Patrick), Nashville Watches (Nick), or David SW. David will have the best selection but the easily the highest prices of the three. I know FTAC on this board comes very highly recommended as well!
FTAC was the easiest transaction.
First Page Last Page
Page 362 of 428

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.