Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,752,384 Views | 14850 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by BBRex
BoDog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TXAG 05 said:

YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

RVAg02 said:

I actually really like the bluesy. I have the Pepsi and it's amazing, but there is something intoxicating about the bluesy.
I love the Bluesy and the dial but it's a loud piece and the Pepsi gets the edge for me due to versatility.

And it's there with the Sub and Daytona on legendary / icon status so there will always be a deep pool of buyers.

That is insane to me. Pepsi is so god awful compared to a Daytona that I'm not sure how they are even in same universe.

There's no right or wrong opinion when it comes to watch design.

Except calling the Pepsi awful. That's a wrong opinion.

I realize I'm in the minority here but I stand by it - that watch is gross and I cant believe people pay more than $1K for it.

The wonders of marketing.

What is it that you don't like about it?
Just save yourself the hassle and dont argue with the uneducated....
AgLA06
AG
Don't be an ass.
I Am A Critic
AgLA06 said:

Don't be an ass.

Afraid of a little competition?
Username checks out.
FTAC2011
AG
BoDog said:

FTAC2011 said:

Just here to say I hope everyone is having a great night

Is that one on the proverbial auction block?

Keeper for me as I got it from AD for 11k. Have had it almost 2 years. Could have sold it for almost 30k. Should have taken advantage
File5
AG
Ha I got one of these recently also, pretty neat movement! The way the metronome beats is super funky and super functional. Only problem for me is that the strap isn't big enough :/ I need a sumo wrestler version
slaughtr
AG
File5 said:

Ha I got one of these recently also, pretty neat movement! The way the metronome beats is super funky and super functional. Only problem for me is that the strap isn't big enough :/ I need a sumo wrestler version

Luckily, I can just barely use the last hole on the strap on my 7 1/4 inch wrist.
BCO07
AG
TXAG 05 said:

YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

RVAg02 said:

I actually really like the bluesy. I have the Pepsi and it's amazing, but there is something intoxicating about the bluesy.
I love the Bluesy and the dial but it's a loud piece and the Pepsi gets the edge for me due to versatility.

And it's there with the Sub and Daytona on legendary / icon status so there will always be a deep pool of buyers.

That is insane to me. Pepsi is so god awful compared to a Daytona that I'm not sure how they are even in same universe.

I realize I'm in the minority here but I stand by it - that watch is gross and I cant believe people pay more than $1K for it.

For me, I really like the look, but have no use for a gmt. I'd just have this extra hand floating around somewhere for no useful purpose
Zobel
AG
Uh, hello, it's a compass.
AgLA06
AG
I Am A Critic said:

AgLA06 said:

Don't be an ass.

There's no competition with you around. Clicking on your profile people can see all your posts. I only went back a dozen or so, but not a single meaningful contribution from you on any threads. Just constantly bashing people and being a troll.
BBRex
AG
TXAG 05 said:

YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

RVAg02 said:

I really don't like the two-tone bezel, especially in red and blue. If I wanted that function, I'd look for a solid bezel GMT or, more likely, an Explorer 2.
Farmer1906
AG
AgLA06 said:

I Am A Critic said:

AgLA06 said:

Don't be an ass.

There's no competition with you around. Clicking on your profile people can see all your posts. I only went back a dozen or so, but not a single meaningful contribution from you on any threads. Just constantly bashing people and being a troll.
He is a critic. What do you expect?
I Am A Critic
AgLA06 said:

I Am A Critic said:

AgLA06 said:

Don't be an ass.

Game recognize game.
Username checks out.
YouBet
AG
BoDog said:

TXAG 05 said:

YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

RVAg02 said:

Just save yourself the hassle and dont argue with the uneducated....

Uneducated has nothing to do it with it although I fully admit to being uneducated on the quality of various watch movements which is something I'm going to read up on soon.

I simply don't like two tone watches, by and large. I especially don't like this one because of the color palette. So, I'm not arguing it's quality or function - just it's look.

I was being a little hyperbolic last night because I had a few drinks in me but I simply do not like the look of it at all.
FTAco07
AG
A special delivery just arrived! Huge shout out to Frank at Zadok Jewelers who worked with me to get this piece despite no previous relationship, couldn't recommend working with him more.

Happy Friday and 4th of July to everyone!

Diggity
AG
Congrats!

I love Zadok's. I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I walk through there.
SPF250
AG
Me likey. A lot.
FTAC2011
AG
Sick piece. Congrats!
DVC2010
AG
Love that dial!
AgLA06
AG
120H reserve!
Yordaddy
AG
Awesome watches on here. Thinking about trying to get a blue Aqua Terra Skyfall as my first luxury watch. Have always loved it. Hope to be able to track one down soon and contribute to the thread.
MarathonAg12
Aqua Terra was my first luxury watch. Love that time piece.

FTAC2011 is who I picked it up from. He is very resourceful.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
#ArabLyfe
TarponChaser
YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

YouBet said:

Serotonin said:

RVAg02 said:

I'm not a Rolex guy but the Pepsi is 1000x better looking than the bluesy IMHO. I am not at all a fan of gold watches, let alone two-tone. Just my personal preference.
FTAC2011
AG
Get to breathe a sigh of relief today as this was stuck with FedEx for a few days. Anyway… love this one
FTAC2011
AG
Thanks boss
MarathonAg12
FTAC2011 said:

Get to breathe a sigh of relief today as this was stuck with FedEx for a few days. Anyway… love this one

I want this stuck on my wrist.
zgolfz85
AG
FTAC2011 said:

just when I thought I wasn't going to bust a nut today
MarathonAg12
You drinking Bud Light too?
TarponChaser
FTAC2011 said:

That could make me a Rolex guy. I like that.
zgolfz85
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

You drinking Bud Light too?
you know it
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Anybody want a steel zelos mako? I didn't know they made these in steel until i bought this one. I've since replaced it with the titanium one i really wanted so this is for sale. $400, few scuffs on the clasp as shown. In sw houston, text is best 979tree to fore
O67oh

More pics: https://ibb.co/album/ZGbnKq
Coog97
I'll follow up the $50K Daytona with the pleib POTD… got me a Scurfa!

“Things weren’t gentle and politically correct in those days. We weren’t candy asses. Okay?”
-Frank Borman

“Who are you to doubt El Dandy? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”
-Bret Hart
schmendeler
AG
At the Bern Historical Museum today. Saw this piece formerly owned by an Albert E. You might have hard of him.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Nice timepiece, relatively speaking.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Serotonin
First Page Last Page
Page 319 of 425

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.