Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,753,223 Views | 14850 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by BBRex
schmendeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My "one day" day date gotta be yellow gold to match the ring.
Daytona22
AG
I like this a lot. May change my tune to this.
Farmer1906
AG
Since yall love Swatch so much, they have a new team up.

https://www.swatch.com/en-us/swatch-x-dragonballz.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjbyYBhCdARIsAArC6LKeA7Q9tyLeYOTIcAQH8y05lIlhFIUHEFyC9iFIKHMleI9TWFUCznwaAjNxEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

AgEng06
AG
Can't believe Dragon Ball Z would risk cheapening their brand.
schmendeler
AG
Am i the only one that thought it was "Dragon Ballz" for the longest time?
Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
Silian Rail said:

Everyone loves a good watch review right? Just received in my Wesson watch and am very pleased with it. I do not buy a ton of watches in this price point, namely only two Seikos but I was impressed with the quality of the leather embossed box the watch came in and with the branded leather watch took pouch.

The watch also looks a lot better than in the photos, I think the photos of the watch on the website might need to be touched up as it looks a lot better in person.

The bracelet feels solid and the clasp engraving looks nice but I think the watch looks boring on the SS bracelet. I probably would have rather had two NATO's than the one NATO and the SS bracelet but I might be alone in that. The dial seems very crisp and the numbers and hashes are well aligned. The exhibition caseback is a nice touch and shows the movement well. The movement while not overtly decorated is still tasteful and I'm sure every bit as nice as most $900-1200 watches have.

All in all very impressed. Congratulations to Wesson Watch company and hope they sell a bunch of watches. I also appreciated the cause that they donated to, which on my watch was for a Filipino child named Marko who had been abused, hard not to feel proud to help him out.

As a Catholic, any time you have prayers in Latin on the thank you card I will give you a 10/10 , especially as I have AMDG on all of my office buildings.

Thanks Silian. I had fun packing up your watch on Monday afternoon, knowing who it was going to. You are officially the first recipient of a Wasson Watch (or Wesson). We ended up selling 7 on pre-order. We're in stock, now, obviously.
Trek Strategy - Every Journey Needs a Guide
Silian Rail
Trek Strategy said:

Silian Rail said:

Everyone loves a good watch review right? Just received in my Wesson watch and am very pleased with it. I do not buy a ton of watches in this price point, namely only two Seikos but I was impressed with the quality of the leather embossed box the watch came in and with the branded leather watch took pouch.

The watch also looks a lot better than in the photos, I think the photos of the watch on the website might need to be touched up as it looks a lot better in person.

The bracelet feels solid and the clasp engraving looks nice but I think the watch looks boring on the SS bracelet. I probably would have rather had two NATO's than the one NATO and the SS bracelet but I might be alone in that. The dial seems very crisp and the numbers and hashes are well aligned. The exhibition caseback is a nice touch and shows the movement well. The movement while not overtly decorated is still tasteful and I'm sure every bit as nice as most $900-1200 watches have.

All in all very impressed. Congratulations to Wesson Watch company and hope they sell a bunch of watches. I also appreciated the cause that they donated to, which on my watch was for a Filipino child named Marko who had been abused, hard not to feel proud to help him out.

As a Catholic, any time you have prayers in Latin on the thank you card I will give you a 10/10 , especially as I have AMDG on all of my office buildings.

Thanks Silian. I had fun packing up your watch on Monday afternoon, knowing who it was going to. You are officially the first recipient of a Wasson Watch (or Wesson). We ended up selling 7 on pre-order. We're in stock, now, obviously.
I have to blame autocorrect, I wrote the post on my phone since I uploaded the phone pics straight from there and autocorrected to Wesson haha. Glad to hear you guys sold some, hope you sell a pile more.
spadilly
S
I love it. I know it's not "high end," but the truth is I'm glad I pulled the trigger on it every time I put it on.
The mesh band is actually really comfortable and doesn't snag the arm hair (which I was worried about).
slaughtr
AG
spadilly said:

I love it. I know it's not "high end," but the truth is I'm glad I pulled the trigger on it every time I put it on.
The mesh band is actually really comfortable and doesn't snag the arm hair (which I was worried about).

How is the Maroon in person? Close to Aggie Maroon?
spadilly
S

slaughtr
AG
Thanks!
I see there is one on eBay. It would be nice to have a maroon watch that's not too spendy to wear to games.
MarathonAg12
Daytona22 said:

I like this a lot. May change my tune to this.

The gold accents compliment the Aggie Ring
JB!98
AG
slaughtr said:

Thanks!
I see there is one on eBay. It would be nice to have a maroon watch that's not too spendy to wear to games.
Check out Wal-Mart and enter the product # provided above. I just ordered one from them. I was tempted to go through some other place online, but like the ability to be able to take it directly back to them if something is wrong. I paid $275 out the door. SRPD69 that is the product number.
JB!98
AG
spadilly said:

ZULUDIVER Marine Nationale NATO Watch Strap | ZULUDIVER

coming from overseas. I searched for way too long trying to find a decent looking maroon nato and kept coming back to this one.
I really am not a fan of the mesh band on the watch so I want to go NATO as well. Is it verified that this band will fit the watch?

Thanks.
AgEng06
AG
Just be sure you order a 22mm strap and you're good to go. (The default at that link is 18mm.)
JB!98
AG
AgEng06 said:

Just be sure you order a 22mm strap and you're good to go. (The default at that link is 18mm.)
Damn it. I ordered the 18mm. Maybe I can change it to the 22mm!
slaughtr
AG
Thanks. You're right. I can buy one from them. I think I will buy a burgundy strap from TB to go with it.
JB!98
AG
slaughtr said:

Thanks. You're right. I can buy one from them. I think I will buy a burgundy strap from TB to go with it.
Just make sure you get a 22cm! Now I am having to deal with British customer service to get mine changed! Thanks to everyone!
AgEng06
AG
22mm
File5
AG
22mm Miltat Engineers Bracelet on mine, love it. Hefty though!
Sea Speed
AG
Live look at farmer right now

?fit=640%2C536&ssl=1
MarathonAg12
Sea Speed said:

?fit=640%2C536&ssl=1

He don't play with them Seikos
JB!98
AG
Sea Speed said:

?fit=640%2C536&ssl=1
jh0400
AG
As far as maroon watches go, I really like this Hamilton Broadway.

terradactylexpress
Or hear me out on this one, not everything that touches your body or vehicle needs to be maroon.
AgLA06
AG
terradactylexpress said:

Or hear me out on this one, not everything that touches your body or vehicle needs to be maroon.

Probably why they were specific about game day.

Some people have more than one watch. This might not be the thread for you.
JB!98
AG
terradactylexpress said:

Well in my case, the watch is a replacement for a maroon faced Seiko that was my grandfather's. I lost it somehow and that one is as close as I can get. Thanks for your thoughts though.
Guitarsoup
AG
terradactylexpress said:

No Ag Tag noted.
slaughtr
AG
terradactylexpress said:

Very true, but I'm a watch guy and an Aggie through and through. The Seiko is a decent, automatic watch in maroon that I don't need to worry if it gets lost or banged up next time I storm the field after we beat Bama again.
Silian Rail
terradactylexpress said:

My dad's maroon on maroon navigator begs to differ sir. My dad had insane boomer Aggie power level
Silian Rail
New shoes today on the GO Senator Cosmopolite. When I bought the watch they threw in the navy nylon strap which was backordered and I just received it in yesterday and threw it on this morning and really like it.

The black crocodile leather is very classy, but a little too dressy for my business casual, so throwing it on the nylon makes it super comfortable and a little more dressed down.
AgEng06
AG
Looks awesome. I love that watch overall as well.

Post a wrist shot.
schmendeler
AG
Is this blue dress/gold dress situation? That strap looks grey, not navy.
Silian Rail
Here is the watch on wrist with different lighting. It is dark navy
schmendeler
AG
Wow looks completely different!
First Page Last Page
Page 222 of 425

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.