Well we're starting to get a picture of who the party people on the board were, at least 20 years ago.
MAS444 said:
That Ruggles was my go to date spot. It was money. And Aquarium was our main law school hang out. Great bar. Had to keep it down on the back patio though so as not to disturb the old man in the trailer.
Biz Ag said:
Club Land
Confetti's
Yucatn Liquor Stand
Boardwalk Beach Club
Waves
Fizz
Rialto
Biz Ag said:
Club Land
Confetti's
Yucatn Liquor Stand
Boardwalk Beach Club
Waves
Fizz
Rialto
Bregxit said:maroon barchetta said:Biz Ag said:
Club Land
Confetti's
Yucatn Liquor Stand
Boardwalk Beach Club
Waves
Fizz
Rialto
No Daiquiri Factory?
That was late 90s.
When was Virginia City's heyday?
agz win said:Bregxit said:maroon barchetta said:Biz Ag said:
Club Land
Confetti's
Yucatn Liquor Stand
Boardwalk Beach Club
Waves
Fizz
Rialto
No Daiquiri Factory?
That was late 90s.
When was Virginia City's heyday?
The original DF on The Curve in Montrose opened mid 1980s.
I went there a lot in the late '80's & early '90's.Quote:
When was Virginia City's heyday?
Microwave Onions said:
Was just talking to a buddy the other night trying to remember the name of the country place in City Streets....
I remember going to that Galleria country place a few times but I can't remember the name. It was a lot swankier than places like Wild Wool and Tin Hall.Microwave Onions said:
Was just talking to a buddy the other night trying to remember the name of the country place in City Streets, and another stand alone country place nearby in the Galleria, but I think that one was mentioned already. It was fun having a buddy who was a doorman at City Streets when I was 18 or 19.
HtownAg92 said:I remember going to that Galleria country place a few times but I can't remember the name. It was a lot swankier than places like Wild Wool and Tin Hall.Microwave Onions said:
Was just talking to a buddy the other night trying to remember the name of the country place in City Streets, and another stand alone country place nearby in the Galleria, but I think that one was mentioned already. It was fun having a buddy who was a doorman at City Streets when I was 18 or 19.
Another freak show (and target-rich environment) was Sunday nights at the Roxy.
Not mentioned?
Cody's on the Roof
Yaga
Willie Nelson's Night Life was off 1960 & I-45. I only remember that because my date nearly face planted slipping on the ice in the parking lot.halibut sinclair said:
My wife and I used to go to Chip Kicker on 1960 when we were dating. Went to a couple other smaller clubs up that way, but don't remember the names.