Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,241,979 Views | 19952 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by FincAg
mavsfan4ever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just feel bad for Sirois. Can't think of two worst guys to be paired with. At least he Had Donovan when he was with norm. I'd rather hear Sirois do a solo show than hear him with rhyner and Danny.
ac04
califonia gotta go to califonia
Spaceship
AG
Craig said twice this morning that the reason Colorado football is bad is partially due to their high admission requirements…like they are Stanford or something. What was he talking about? The people I've met from CU aren't exactly Ivy leaguers.
Gomer95
AG
Well compared to Oklahoma, I'm sure Colorado is practically Ivy League.
powerbelly
AG
Spaceship said:

Craig said twice this morning that the reason Colorado football is bad is partially due to their high admission requirements…like they are Stanford or something. What was he talking about? The people I've met from CU aren't exactly Ivy leaguers.
Almost every school allows football players to get in with the minimum NCAA requirements. Some require the students to meet the same or close to the same requirements as all students (like Stanford). I am not sure where Colorado falls on the spectrum, but if it is anything above bare minimum than they are being tougher than most schools.
DannyDuberstein
AG
It's not admissions. Outside of the nice run in the 90s, that program has simply mostly sucked for 60 years. It's just never had great resources or a good local recruiting foothold
powerbelly
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

It's not admissions. Outside of the nice run in the 90s, that program has simply mostly sucked for 60 years. It's just never had great resources or a good local recruiting foothold
Agree. Colorado invests the minimum in football and has no interest in doing what is necessary to compete.
DannyDuberstein
AG
It's been probably 5-6 years since I saw this stat, but the state of Colorado was producing around 20 FBS signees each year. Really low. And you know those are ripe for plucking by Cali, Texas, and Oklahoma programs that are investing.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Spaceship said:

Craig is a f'ing moron.

hth.
Rudyjax
AG
I just know that every kid in Texas that wants to go to a Saturday school that can't get into A&M and Texas get money to go to osu, ou, arkansas, and alabama.

hoosier-daddy
Watching Justified on Hulu. Pretty bad show - like country The Shield but good enough background tv for work. In the season now with Ticket references. TC Fleming, Hot Rod Dunham, the anus!?
Chewy
AG
Junior also believes that in 8 short years the majority of vehicles will be electric and most of the world will be powered by solar panels on people's roofs that not only fully power their home but they also sell electricity into the grid and make money.

He also stated he believes steel mills in Pennsylvania are now solar powered.

He desperately needs a basic physics course on energy creation and consumption.

He also conveniently hasn't studied nuclear energy for electricity creation.

Watched a couple videos on the YouTubes and knows all about energy transformation.

Can't wait for him to state that wind powered ships will be here before we know it.
hoosier-daddy
And Ty Walker - what about eggs?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Chewy said:

Junior also believes that in 8 short years the majority of vehicles will be electric and most of the world will be powered by solar panels on people's roofs that not only fully power their home but they also sell electricity into the grid and make money.

He also stated he believes steel mills in Pennsylvania are now solar powered.

He desperately needs a basic physics course on energy creation and consumption.

He also conveniently hasn't studied nuclear energy for electricity creation.

Watched a couple videos on the YouTubes and knows all about energy transformation.

Can't wait for him to state that wind powered ships will be here before we know it.

Junior is a f'ing moron.

hth
Stive
AG
Man I laughed hard at Gordon and George talking about women and men texting each other the O deck this morning. The image of WW2 vets having to pause during battle to reply to their wives continuing, griping text messages was hysterical.
Chewy
AG
Stive said:

Man I laughed hard at Gordon and George talking about women and men texting each other the O deck this morning. The image of WW2 vets having to pause during battle to reply to their wives continuing, griping text messages was hysterical.
That was a great segment. Not only did a I learn a little about how texting is perceived but it turned into a highly entertaining segment once it deviated just like it should have.
ftworthag02
AG
I need to find that. What time was that?
Mozart Paintings
AG
The O deck
ftworthag02
AG
thanks!
Hincemm
AG
thought about this during picks with friends. i find it interesting that jub jumps on that, gordo comes in twice during the week, and junes is nowhere to be found outside of 530 - 10 (also the one who insists on wrapping up on time at the end of the show every time)
Nagler
AG
Hincemm said:

thought about this during picks with friends. i find it interesting that jub jumps on that, gordo comes in twice during the week, and junes is nowhere to be found outside of 530 - 10 (also the one who insists on wrapping up on time at the end of the show every time)

Junior is also the only one with a baby at the house.

Jub ain't got **** else to do.

Gordo has kids but they're older and probably in school.
Hincemm
AG
that's the thing...he's not with the kid. he's riding a bike.
Legal Custodian
AG
Ouch for the Freak

DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, low is okay and expected from a start, but that trajectory is no bueno.
Stive
AG
So who's #1 these days?
Legal Custodian
AG
Stive said:

So who's #1 these days?

I think the Fan is right not cause of Cowboy season. Ticket people would say theyre still number 1 when you ad stream back in.
Bones08
AG
The Ticket is #3 when it comes to 6am-midnight, 7 days a week. According to Peter Welpton who shares this information, KZPS (Lonestar 92.5, rock) is #1 (probably helped by The Eagle changing formats) and KLNO (94.1 Que Buena, hispanic) is #2.
tk for tu juan
The slot machine sounds in the background of the Hangzone today
DannyDuberstein
AG
tk for tu juan said:

The slot machine sounds in the background of the Hangzone today

It's insanity. Not sure how they are fighting thru it. It sounds like a Salvation Army bell ringer only pauses to go back up a trash truck
Phat32
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Stive said:

So who's #1 these days?

I think the Fan is right not cause of Cowboy season. Ticket people would say theyre still number 1 when you ad stream back in.
Based on this link, The FAN is still well below the Ticket
GarlandAg2012
AG
?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8130ab63f13fb564b28f1147fb3e1ce33760b5c3

If that doesn't work: https://www.reddit.com/r/theticket/comments/zb86nj/rhyner_with_hard_feelings/
WC87
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8130ab63f13fb564b28f1147fb3e1ce33760b5c3

If that doesn't work: https://www.reddit.com/r/theticket/comments/zb86nj/rhyner_with_hard_feelings/

Mike, you quit, or did I get that wrong?

While I do not necessarily care for Corby at all, I'm sure his loyalty is to his family and his outsized paycheck and Hammer's cocaine which allowed him to fail upwards way beyond his radio talent. Why would he be loyal to you as he was blindsided like everyone else at the little Ticket when you quit (if that is true of course)
The Pilot
AG
Dan and Corby now tied in PWF.
Hincemm
AG
Corby in last! At least percentage wise.
dave94
AG
Dan wins his triple against Corb Corb!
First Page Last Page
Page 443 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.