Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,241,571 Views | 19952 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by FincAg
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOL. Bengals at home, winners of 5 out of 6, handled KC the last 2. That triple by Corby didnt make much sense.
zag213004
AG
"Corby" is trending on twitter
CampingAg
AG
When is the last week of Picks w/ Friends?
tk for tu juan
Think there are two more weeks
hoosier-daddy
zwhag2010 said:

"Corby" is trending on twitter

over ben & skin!?
GarlandAg2012
AG
I think they shift it to have one week of picks after Christmas dry dock
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
NATE AG03
AG
Has anyone else been having issues with the Sportsday/Ticket app lately? I feel like it's buffering a lot more lately and it repeatedly fast forwards to the end of the 1-hour time period, often when I pair it with bluetooth or some other connection. Just seems like it's been unstable as of late.
FTAco07
AG
I'm having the same issues. It's always happened to some degree but it's definitely become more frequent lately.
Nagler
AG
NATE AG03 said:

Has anyone else been having issues with the Sportsday/Ticket app lately? I feel like it's buffering a lot more lately and it repeatedly fast forwards to the end of the 1-hour time period, often when I pair it with bluetooth or some other connection. Just seems like it's been unstable as of late.

Yep my drops, goes mute, buffers endlessly. Been acting real wonky for a bit now.
FTAco07
AG
The app is completely worthless for me this morning.
Nagler
AG
Yep, mine wouldn't work this morning. Tried at 7:45 and it fired up.

Found a place under the app settings and sent them an email letting them know their app doesn't work.
Stive
AG
I live too far outside of the metroplex to use the radio so I'm always on the app. I haven't had any issues over the last few days like you guys are alluding to. Are you guys on iPhones and is the software up to date? I haven't downloaded 16.1.2 yet…
The Shank Ag
For those that might care and are in Dallas tomorrow and don't care about the rigged white elephant draft:

3-7 PM at the diamond factory

2000-2007 Hardline - Corby + Sirois will be broadcasting at a remote

Rhyner
Greggo
Danny
Sirois
Grubes
The Shank Ag
FUTA:

Yes it is a ratings grab. Yes, it coincides with white elephant for a reason. Yes it should be something fun and not heard for 15 years.

Nobody is denying it. But I will be there
Mozart Paintings
AG
But 3-7 is the absolute best shift tomorrow for white elephant day.

I won't be "freaking" out tomorrow.
Ag CPA
AG
I'll probably tune in; white elephant hadn't been able to mine radio gold for years now regardless of the lineup, fell into the same rut as the compound/campound.
ac04
i'm on my onstar. my phone's lost.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
bthotugigem05
AG
The live Christmas carols are great
Nagler
AG
nm.
Goldie Wilson
Live returns are a good bit, the rest has been pretty spare
beagle2009
AG
There has already been way too much Sean Bass this morning.
FTAco07
AG
Who knew Deddy would be in the early lead for White Elephant MVP
Demasiado
AG
Don marconioni taking shots at the freak was hilarious- you'll pull like a test pattern no matter how many billboards you buy!
FTAco07
AG
I bet the announcement of the Mike and Greggo reunion today really ruffled some feathers. I wouldn't be surprised if there's much more snark and animosity going forward.
AgGrad99
AG
Shouldn't they have done this on a different day?

I like White Elephant day, and wont switch over. But if it were just a normal day, I'd have tuned into 97.1 to listen.
Goldie Wilson
AgGrad99 said:

Shouldn't they have done this on a different day?

I like White Elephant day, and wont switch over. But if it were just a normal day, I'd have tuned into 97.1 to listen.

I thought the same thing. Wait until dry dock when Ticket listeners are looking for anything else
bthotugigem05
AG
Rhynes is angry at Cat for whatever reason and The Freak is letting him program out of that anger a little too much imo.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, it seems like a petty counter vs smart strategy. Rhyner lost his fastball a long time ago
Rudyjax
AG
bthotugigem05 said:

Rhynes is angry at Cat for whatever reason and The Freak is letting him program out of that anger a little too much imo.
This whole thing is revenge.

mavsfan4ever
AG
Honestly, this whole Freak thing makes Rhyner seem like a petty and somewhat ****ty person. Even starting it in the first place was petty and somewhat ****ty in my opinion. But now he's willing to broadcast with Greggo again, who he hasn't even spoken to in forever, just to spite the Ticket?

The whole thing is very weird. Especially considering Rhynes retired and wasn't pushed out. If I was at the ticket I would definitely want to politely tell him to **** off.
bthotugigem05
AG
The chipmunk replays were great, it's stuff like that where Corby is at his best
txag2008
AG
Not saying you're wrong, but this plays out in business all the time. We're just not used to seeing (hearing) it all publicly aired like this.
DannyDuberstein
AG
If Rhynes has a beef with how things went down at the ticket, then just come out with it. All bridges are burned at this point anyway
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
George's laugh gets me every time.
First Page Last Page
Page 444 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.