Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,242,909 Views | 19957 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ChipFTAC01
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The dude has been trolling for years. Sometimes he's gonna be right.

On the flip-side, 2 loss tu beats OU and he's ready to put them in the playoff.
DannyDuberstein
AG
And anyone who had us 5 in 2020 qualifies as a clown

walton91
FincAg said:

Brian Jones and that CBSSN crew have a fairly entertaining show, Inside College Football. Neuheisel makes a few uninformed opinions sometimes, but the rest of them are solid.

Inside College Football on Tuesdays is the start of my college football week. Good show
Moe Jzyslak
AG
Jub losing it while talking about a chimpanzee playing golf was excellent
FTAco07
AG
That was amazing radio. Nothing on the ticket makes me laugh harder than Jub laughing at animal jokes/stories
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
I wish I enjoyed anything half as much as Jub enjoys animal humor.
GarlandAg2012
AG
You clearly didn't listen this week. He hates Texas, they ended his career. They have their own issues but they have a more positive feeling about their program than ours right now and for good reason.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
The 8:40 bit was the replay of yesterday's Picks with Friends and Jub's monkey laughing. Just as good the second time.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Dan's triple play missed by 46.5 points. The hole might be too deep after this weekend and it's only the halfway point.
Stive
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

Dan's triple play missed by 46.5 points. The hole might be too deep after this weekend and it's only the halfway point.

What was his triple?
powerbelly
AG
I assume he took ok state
The Pilot
AG
Why did Jake not triple v the ags?
Moe Jzyslak
AG
I think he said he was getting tired of the bit and he was like 1-3 on triple plays against the Ags
'03ag
Horrifying

GarlandAg2012
AG
That's terrible. Ugh. Hope the little guy has a full and speedy recovery. Kids are resilient!
Phat32
AG
Gordo doing the Paul Pelosi story straight down the MSNBC party line
'03ag
Phat32 said:

Amazing. MSM can get away with anything and they know it.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Phat32 said:

Nm
NATE AG03
AG
Curious of what he said that you don't think was accurate. Or is it what you believe he didn't say?
bthotugigem05
AG
NATE AG03 said:

Curious of what he said that you don't think was accurate. Or is it what you believe he didn't say?
Sounds like a great conversation to have over on F16
The Pilot
AG
JubJub roundtrip Greyhound back in play!

Old School Brother
AG
Not really, Dan is still 9 games back of 5th place. I think Dan loses these things on purpose because he likes doing the bits at the Super Bowl. Although, this one won't be executed at Media Day, so he won't get the same attention.
The Pilot
AG
Old School Brother said:

Not really, Dan is still 9 games back of 5th place. I think Dan loses these things on purpose because he likes doing the bits at the Super Bowl. Although, this one won't be executed at Media Day, so he won't get the same attention.
They are around the halfway mark. A 9-game gap can be erased easily in 2-3 wks.
Phat32
AG
NATE AG03 said:

They went straight down the MSNBC line of it being a "dangerous attack against political figures" and did not address any of the enormous questions and red flags. It was also an opportunity to yuk it up about some of the red flags. Instead, Jub and Junior went along with it and nodded that it was a grave attack against politicos.

Shows the depth to which the MSM can control the narrative and what people think.
Hincemm
AG
i got you, dawg.

https://texags.com/forums/16
Stive
AG
Hincemm said:

i got you, dawg.

Yeah I'm not sure how he got Forum 37 and Forum 16 mixed up but here we are.
Old School Brother
AG
The Pilot said:

Old School Brother said:

They are around the halfway mark. A 9-game gap can be erased easily in 2-3 wks.
I doubt it since Dan is 1) not good at picking games and 2) not particularly trying to not finish last
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
The Pilot said:

JubJub roundtrip Greyhound back in play!

The bet payoff should be that if you lose to Corby in anything not related to tennis or golf you lose your full-time job as a sports radio host.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Hincemm said:

i got you, dawg.

Strange response IMO. This unfolding story should be right smack in the middle of Gordo's wheelhouse.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Old School Brother said:

Doubt it. Plus, wouldn't it in theory be just as hard to intentionally finish dead last than to win the whole thing since they are betting against the spread and not straight up?
The Pilot
AG
Yeah, odd take thinking Dan is tanking on purpose.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, if Dan actually knew how to tank games vs the spread, then he could make a mint in Vegas fading himself.
Ervin Burrell
AG
The Pilot said:

Yeah, odd take thinking Dan is tanking on purpose.
He seems the type that wouldn't mind losing and having to do a bit (i.e. the clown at Super Bowl media days), but this year's punishment seems to be way worse than any other year so I doubt he's purposely trying to lose.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, Dan seems cool with media day and radio row bits that get him attention at the SB. This one is just torture with no payoff. But again, nobody can tank on purpose against the spread. With this group (ie public hacks), it is like trying to tank a coin flip
ftworthag02
AG
How old is Lauren Davis?
First Page Last Page
Page 439 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.