Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,243,021 Views | 19958 Replies | Last: 55 min ago by dave94
The Pilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No more Peter king, no more cowlishaw.
FTAco07
AG
Davey has to have to weirdest, and least appealing to a mass audience, taste in music. At least Rhyner, Corby, and to some extent Danny, talked about normal bands people have heard of or still listen to. Talk radio doesn't get any worse than this interview with the guy from some band called "Jesus and Mary Chain".
DannyDuberstein
AG
Davey's from the 80s and 90s. He's Gen X Davey for a reason. I'm Gen X as well, and eclectic taste in music comes with territory. Not a big Jesus and Mary Chain fan, but I definitely have a couple of their songs in my Spotify likes
GarlandAg2012
AG
I kept expecting it to be a bit for the first few minutes. Ran into a store to run an errand and it was still going and no laughs and then I realized it was real. Very strange interview.
bthotugigem05
AG
The HZ are my weird interview leaders
Hincemm
AG
At what point do they conclude that davey was a bad, and I mean BAD, hire?

Seems like a good dude but might as well be rhadigan
MW03
AG
Man I love Davey
walton91
Never
- signed Team Davey
EllisCoAg
AG
Football Theatre this Sunday, Sunday, Sunday
tk for tu juan
FTAco07 said:

Davey has to have to weirdest, and least appealing to a mass audience, taste in music. At least Rhyner, Corby, and to some extent Danny, talked about normal bands people have heard of or still listen to. Talk radio doesn't get any worse than this interview with the guy from some band called "Jesus and Mary Chain".

Is there a minimum number of album sales and twitter followers a band must have before you listen to them? Some of us are old enough to remember The Jesus and Mary Chain. Their songs can be good music to listen to while driving
Hincemm
AG
Mark that under who gives a shot
Stive
AG
Is kicking the FG here instead of getting the TD means Jake is going to get his freaking triple play.
mavsfan4ever
AG
We were favored. Wouldn't have mattered.
Stive
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

We were favored. Wouldn't have mattered.

You're right. My mistake.

I had it in my head they were favored 3.
walton91
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Football theater is greatness.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Norm meekly trying to interject actual football analysis with the chaos going on is funny to me.
hoosier-daddy
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Peter King couldn't make it 30 seconds before coughing directly into the phone this morning. Thank god for the SportsDay App.
Legal Custodian
AG
Today's gonna be a Freak day when college football segments come up
Chewy
AG
Best Political Ads Ever!
Spaceship
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

Peter King couldn't make it 30 seconds before coughing directly into the phone this morning. Thank god for the SportsDay App.
I actually find his segments interesting because I'm a big NFL fan, but his constant coughing and throat-clearing is disgusting. How is it that a guy who's been in national media for so long doesn't understand not to do that?
powerbelly
AG
Spaceship said:

I actually find his segments interesting because I'm a big NFL fan, but his constant coughing and throat-clearing is disgusting. How is it that a guy who's been in national media for so long doesn't understand not to do that?
He just doesn't care. He makes his money either way.
Hincemm
AG
Chewy said:

Best Political Ads Ever!
dalton pistolshot ftw!
Hincemm
AG
powerbelly said:

Spaceship said:

don't know about that...his wheelhouse has always been the written form. i agree that he's terrible on radio/tv but he made his living with his articles/mmqb
powerbelly
AG
Hincemm said:

powerbelly said:

Spaceship said:

don't know about that...his wheelhouse has always been the written form. i agree that he's terrible on radio/tv but he made his living with his articles/mmqb
He gets paid for his radio appearance either way. It's not like the Musers are going to not bring him on because he clears his throat. The info he provides is his value, not the presentation.
Spaceship
AG
powerbelly said:

Hincemm said:

powerbelly said:

Spaceship said:

He gets paid for his radio appearance either way. It's not like the Musers are going to not bring him on because he clears his throat. The info he provides is his value, not the presentation.

Yes technically that's true, but how about having a little pride and polish in what you do.
Chewy
AG
I didn't realize they always read them live. I just assumed they recorded them earlier and just played them at 8:40.

LMAO at the actual ads and Jub not being able to hold it together.
Chewy
AG
Really enjoy Brian Jones. For a sip homer he's pretty damn objective with no agenda.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, I'm an admitted Klatt hater, but that's partly because I can contrast him vs Brian Jones and see how one can be both objective and entertaining vs a guy more interested in trolling at times
FincAg
AG
Brian Jones and that CBSSN crew have a fairly entertaining show, Inside College Football. Neuheisel makes a few uninformed opinions sometimes, but the rest of them are solid.
AgGrad99
AG
Chewy said:

Really enjoy Brian Jones. For a sip homer he's pretty damn objective with no agenda.
Agreed. I like his segment.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Klatt was really solid this week tbh. Both Klatt and Jones are good guests IMO.
zag213004
AG
I like Jones and I hate klatt. Jones obviously cheers for his horns however as a college football analyst he is objective and doesn't take cheap shots to troll. Klatt of the other hand is a blowhard who uses every opportunity to take shots at A&M, even on a bye week.
double aught
AG
Almost everything Klatt has said about A&M this season has been justified and correct.
First Page Last Page
Page 438 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.