Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,245,711 Views | 19970 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Demasiado
hoosier-daddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's hear from you Klatt haters
Demasiado
AG
Bout as good as I could've hoped for... praised the aggie fan and told us to quit broadcasting midnight yell, lol
J.P. 03
AG
Tuned in to Klatt so I could run here immediately afterward to bash him and defend our fine university's honor…

…except he didn't say anything I could disagree with. Was actually really impressed w/ him today. And I'll never turn down an opportunity to hear that theme song one more time.
CampingAg
AG
Klatt today was like bracing for an atom bomb and getting hit with an airsoft gun.
CampingAg
AG
Also I'm already beaten by the term "pod". Why aren't we just calling them divisions? Every sport in America has 4-6 team divisions.
Hincemm
AG
here we are. once again. making picks. with our friends.
dave94
AG
The Fanduels disclaimer is the fastest metal bats I've heard and goes on forever!
AgGrad99
AG
holy cow....Corby forgot to turn in his picks in time. Then he makes excuses and says they should give him an exception because he's not a sucky picker and has won before. Forgetting to get stuff done, then expects special treatment. Probably the most Corby thing ever.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
So the dude has 5 minutes worth of prep for his job and can't even muster that...sounds about right.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Hincemm said:

here we are. once again. making picks. with our friends.
Sadly, while listening to that segment, I couldn't help but wonder how everyone didn't pick Miami as their triple play.
Stive
AG
Isn't A&M favored by 6 over Miami? Jake was all over Miami thinking they were favored.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Stive said:

Isn't A&M favored by 6 over Miami? Jake was all over Miami thinking they were favored.
Yes, which is effectively an 11 point swing in his favor. He picked Miami thinking they were laying 5.5, but instead they're getting 5.5.
Stive
AG
Oh for sure. Miami could lose and Jake still wins. It was just funny that he wanted so bad to laugh at the spread not being enough when in reality we're favored.
MW03
AG
DannyDuberstein
AG
Bob crapping on Jimbo in one tweet for his usage of WR's, then less than an hour later showing WR's open downfield available for big plays.
MW03
AG
I'm curious how he gets the all-22 films, because I don't think it's publicly available.
FTAco07
AG
He's Sports Sturm! I'm sure all of his NFL draft work for the last 20 years has opened some doors to people with access to such things.
'03ag
DannyDuberstein said:

Bob crapping on Jimbo in one tweet for his usage of WR's, then less than an hour later showing WR's open downfield available for big plays.
This was an incredibly annoying turn considering Bob usually knows better. It's like he tweeted that before actually watching the tape.

Hincemm
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

my point exactly in response to BZ...Bob can't have it both ways.

double aught
AG
MW03 said:

That last throw.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I've seen enough guys open downfield the past 2 years to realize we don't have a "this scheme doesn't get guys open downfield" issue. Attending games in person is helpful for that. We have had major qb accuracy issues. And a combo of inexperience and a scheme that does require a fair amount of west coast route tree decision making has compounded it. But guys are open.
Legal Custodian
AG
double aught said:

MW03 said:

That last throw.
The first play on that video, I remember watching live. I immediately looked for Jimbo on the sideline and he was gesturing and talking to Evan like he ran the wrong route and he should have cut in towards the middle of the field which is where King threw it.

I remember Jimbo's press conference afterwards where he even mentioned something to the affect that some WRs made mistakes too like taking routes too vertical, not being crisp in their cuts, completely wrong routes being run, etc.

The fact that he mentioned "routes taken too vertical" makes me thing Evan ran the wrong route there. Just my opinion though.
DannyDuberstein
AG
And as bad as the last one was, the first has a case for being worse. Those are both just pure accuracy problems. Plain and simple. And I'm sorry, but how much more simple can you make an offense that gets a crossing pattern wide open right in front of your qb and he doesn't see it. These guys are wide ****ing open. Eyesight and a functional arm seem to be the main 2 needs
txag2008
AG
That's the throw where King hit a bird. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3318599/1
MW03
AG
txag2008 said:

That's the throw where King hit a bird. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3318599/1
Did he actually hit a bird??
txag2008
AG
Watch at the :16sec mark of the video above. I don't think he really did, but at the same time it's hard to tell.
MW03
AG

AgGrad99
AG

He didnt hit a bird. In the second view, if you go frame by frame, you can see the bird come in from the side, as it gets scared by Stewart and the DB.

it was just a poorly thrown ball.
bert harbinson
AG
Two games in a row if King hits the shallow cross (Smith wide open both times) instead of going for the home run, it's probably a score. Of course, it's unlikely he hits him in stride.
double aught
AG
There are certain days like today where the Hangzone is almost unlistenable over the air. It has the strangest little audio malfunction some times, and during the news today it was happening maybe once a minute. Even more odd is that it only seems to happen during their show.
AgGrad99
AG
They sound fine to me
AgGrad99
AG
I dont understand the station's hate for Dude Perfect.

It's not for adults. It's for kids. Kids love them, and as a parent I loved their content for my sons when they were younger.

It's a really weird obsession they have.
txag2008
AG
It's because they're basically the opposite of the ticket (not saying that's a good or bad thing).

East Dallas Ag
AG
I agree, it's really weird but I think it's dominated by Corby and Jake because they hate A&M and hate/jealous that these local Aggie guys make millions filming themselves having fun.

It's going to be funny in 5-7 years when Jakes new son is obsessed with them. Hell his daughter might be as well.
MW03
AG
i just checked and they have 58,200,000 followers on Youtube. That's astonishing.
First Page Last Page
Page 411 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.