Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,247,956 Views | 19986 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by J.P. 03
walton91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think that was just in reference to him calling the HZ "team having fun" since that is what the Sirois' called Cirque
LeagueCityAg
AG
Heads up, Sturm will be on TexAgs radio at 9
Hincemm
AG
Correct
AgGrad99
AG
Gotcha
Decay
AG
jdot said:

Heads up, Sturm will be on TexAgs radio at 9

I hope Nuno has an awkward of an opening as Gabe did a few years back. A rambling intro that included a shout out to Olin "who cameod in Varsity Blues"
AgBQ-00
AG
This is a good interview on TA radio with Sturm
Just Tired
Hincemm said:

The studio visit was a birthday surprise from my wife (one of many....you know what I mean).

mormon?
Hincemm
AG
i kept telling her i have ligma
Law Hall 69-72
AG
In the corner today, Gordon said that he got a jury summons. it would be very interesting to be on a jury with him, especially if he used Manson's voice during deliberations.
Rudyjax
AG
Law Hall 69-72 said:

In the corner today, Gordon said that he got a jury summons. it would be very interesting to be on a jury with him, especially if he used Manson's voice during deliberations.

There is no way he gets selected.
WC87
AG
Ken Scarborough said:

Law Hall 69-72 said:

He's the most nuanced thinker on the station. That could both help and hurt his chances at selection. Now if argumentative contrarian Gordo appears that's 0.00% chance. If nuanced honest Gordo raises his hand I put it at 40/60
Law Hall 69-72
AG
Ken Scarborough said:

Law Hall 69-72 said:

I was once selected to be on a jury without being asked a single question. The prosecutor and the defense both seemed to just want the trial to be over with. I was "lucky" enough to be in the first twelve of the jury pool.
Spaceship
AG
Muse in the News was a freakin' riot this morning.
double aught
AG
Strong morning for the Musers
Rudyjax
AG
This reminds me of jr and Corby.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/wpz8t8/opinion_insulting_tshirt_fans_is_cringe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
LeagueCityAg
AG
Ken Scarborough said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/wpz8t8/opinion_insulting_tshirt_fans_is_cringe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Not surprising at all that an OU fan posted that
Decay
AG
I sleep soundly knowing that anyone complaining about "gatekeeping" is a person of no consequence and ignore them accordingly.
Law Hall 69-72
AG
I'm looking forward to Nolan commenting on the firing of "that punk ass Jon Daniels".
752bro4
AG
Law Hall 69-72 said:

I'm looking forward to Nolan commenting on the firing of "that punk ass Jon Daniels".
Fake JD commenting on "that punk ass Chris Young" for the next decade will be great too.
'03ag
jdot said:

Ken Scarborough said:

Not surprising at all that an OU fan posted that
I spent 4 years at A&M, most of it on probation, and never graduated. Took a while but eventually graduated from UTA. Regardless, I drank all the koolaid. Married an Aggie, and pretty much live and breathe Aggie Football in the fall. People can judge my fandom however they want.

I have HSOs about Longhorn football, but what I'm not gonna do is get in a UT grad's grill about the SCHOOL.

The thing about Tshirt fans that Aggie have to deal with isn't their fandom. It's the ridiculous number of them that want to talk trash about the school itself. Meanwhile they went to UNT or Tarleton. Or nowhere. This crap started in high school when people figured out where they were going. Most of them grow out of it, but people like Corby never do.
MW03
AG
Quote:

The thing about Tshirt fans that Aggie have to deal with isn't their fandom. It's the ridiculous number of them that want to talk trash about the school itself. Meanwhile they went to UNT or Tarleton. Or nowhere. This crap started in high school when people figured out where they were going. Most of them grow out of it, but people like Corby never do.
This x 100.

The issue has never been whether or not someone went to Texas or Oklahoma or wherever. The problem is when they attack the school. They find out you went to A&M, and then it's aggie jokes or bonfire jokes or whatever. And they say these things because they like a team that is a rival, so they want to make fun of the school and the people who went there. That **** doesn't fly even if you have a degree from said rival, but it certainly won't if you went to some asshat university.

As for t-shirt fans in general, so long as they are loyal, then that's fine. If you want to be an Alabama fan, then you better always be an Alabama fan. Or Yankees. Or Lakers. Or Cowboys. Or whatever. No convenience bandwagon rooting.
ftworthag02
AG
I'm interested to hear Ray Davis. Don't think I've ever heard him speak. Might be a new character
double aught
AG
So is Simpson or someone going to fire Ray Davis on Friday? This whole thing reminds me of the bank robbery in Dark Knight.
WC87
AG
double aught said:

So is Simpson or someone going to fire Ray Davis on Friday? This whole thing reminds me of the bank robbery in Dark Knight.

Wouldn't Simpson just cut his head off? Why would he bother firing him?
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
We missed WTDS to listen to that old fart mumble nothing for 15 minutes. That was the worst trade deal maybe every signed, anywhere.
J.P. 03
AG
Allow me to channel my inner Junior Miller OCD to point out that the purpose of a nickname/initials is to shorten someone's name to make it easier to say.

"CY" = 2 syllables
"Chris" = 1 syllable

Can someone in the Rangers organiznzrnrnn please take this advice to heart when referring to our General Manager? TIA.
Legal Custodian
AG
I missed the segment but did Sinclair announce their app for streaming local sports? Caught the tail end of them botching about it
MW03
AG
Legal Custodian said:

I missed the segment but did Sinclair announce their app for streaming local sports? Caught the tail end of them botching about it
DannyDuberstein
AG
$20 per month LOL
FTAco07
AG
Yes, Bally's Sports+ app launches just before hockey and basketball season. Stars and Mavs are signed on, but Rangers aren't yet (plenty of time before next season starts so assuming they will get there). Price is $20/mo or $190/yr if you pay annually.

My guess is that price increases another $5-$10/mo next year once they include additional baseball teams.
powerbelly
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

$20 per month LOL
That's a joke.
MW03
AG
League Pass ($15) plus a VPN service ($12) comes to $27/mo.

While more expensive, you at least aren't paying Ballys.

hoosier-daddy
I pay $159.80 for directv + internet.

Wtf are they talking about $350!?
PatAg
AG
J.P. 03 said:

Allow me to channel my inner Junior Miller OCD to point out that the purpose of a nickname/initials is to shorten someone's name to make it easier to say.

"CY" = 2 syllables
"Chris" = 1 syllable

Can someone in the Rangers organiznzrnrnn please take this advice to heart when referring to our General Manager? TIA.
Nicknames are not only to shorten someones name to be easier to say.
PatAg
AG
FTAco07 said:

Yes, Bally's Sports+ app launches just before hockey and basketball season. Stars and Mavs are signed on, but Rangers aren't yet (plenty of time before next season starts so assuming they will get there). Price is $20/mo or $190/yr if you pay annually.

My guess is that price increases another $5-$10/mo next year once they include additional baseball teams.
If the $20 is the price for MLB, NBA, and NHL I would be fine with that.
First Page Last Page
Page 398 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.