Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,248,343 Views | 19986 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by J.P. 03
Decay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Junior's lost credit card story was some of the most naive nonsense I've heard in a bit. Dude, once that thing was in some stranger's hands, your only move is to cancel it. And F that dumb **** clerk that let a stranger walk off with it too
Especially nowadays. You can cancel most cards through the app instantly or at least lock them. No excuses.
double aught
AG
If, like Junes, I realize I lost a card less than 30 minutes ago and am still within walking distance of where I likely lost it, then, like him, I'm going back to the location of the card before going through the effort of cancelling it or even locking it.

Now once they told him the card wasn't there but at lost and found, I might've taken a different course of action. But he didn't seem that boneheaded to me.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Of course you'd go back to where you lost it. But LOL at the fact he thought some good samaritan took it 2 terminals over and it was going to there waiting for him to retrieve if only the SkyTram was faster.
Hincemm
AG
i think junes' credit card story is evidence, as some have pointed out, of how socially awkward he is.

anyone thinking rightly calls the cc company as soon as the cashier says 'we took it to the lost and found.' and yes, 99% the cashier was in on it.
PatAg
AG
So when do we expect Sirois to come back?
double aught
AG
Why would he come back?
dave94
AG
He gone.
J.P. 03
AG
Welp, sounds like we're officially in a recession. Any of y'all who have been listening to the top 10 podcast lately gonna tune into the live BA Recession Reaction show on YouTube today?
The Collective
AG
McCarthy… kill me, just kill me.
bthotugigem05
AG
Some productive searching on the Unticket this morning: https://www.theunticket.com/the-tickets-wackiest-laughs-11-8-19/
The Collective
AG
Pretty sure I caught a question to McCarthy about if they are going to work end of game scenarios. Nawwwwww.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Got an awesome classic angry Dan moment in the Hangzone opening.
walton91
Casual A&M recruiting talk has increased approx 67,000% since Bob's daughter enrolled at A&M
AgGrad99
AG
Corby dismissing Jimbo's QB development makes very little sense, and Im glad bob is there to call him on it.

Corby says Jimbo only has Jameis, 'that's it'. Bob mentions three straight first rounders, and other QB draft picks.

Corby then moves the goal posts and says...'kids only care about top three'...as if kids are going to sneeze at being drafted 10th.

Mike would just nod and agree. Thankfully Bob knows more than Corby.
Decay
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Corby dismissing Jimbo's QB development makes very little sense, and Im glad bob is there to call him on it.

Corby says Jimbo only has Jameis, 'that's it'. Bob mentions three straight first rounders, and other QB draft picks.

Corby then moves the goal posts and says...'kids only care about top three'...as if kids are going to sneeze at being drafted 10th.

Kids only care about... whatever random thing Corby thinks makes OU look the best.

Also the guy that did all the OU stuff is in LA now so uh...

Man. Sooner Corby and Junior are probably hurting nowadays. I wish I felt bad for them...
Hincemm
AG
Who knows more about what kids want than 50 year old corby?!
Phat32
AG
walton91 said:

Casual A&M recruiting talk has increased approx 67,000% since Bob's daughter enrolled at A&M
Closer to 69,420%
MW03
AG
Training Camp week is such a mixed bag for me. It gives you the best and the worst of the ticket in one bag. On the one hand, you get recaps like the Hearst Castle talk this morning and man-on-the-street interviews. On the other, random Cowboys player interviews, David Moore, and Cowboys pressers.
double aught
AG
Helluva deal for the hosts though.
The Pilot
AG
Why do they interview Cowlishaw? The guy is a rough listen.
AgGrad99
AG
I like it when they travel, as a station.

There isn't a lot of sports to talk about this time of year, and it gives them quite a bit of conversation topics. I like hearing about all the off-air stuff they do. They also tend to get a lot of guests, which is usually a good listen.
Ervin Burrell
AG
T-minus 15 minutes until we hear about how Corby missed his flight out and then sat next to the most wheels off person imaginable on his alternate flight.
ftworthag02
AG
remember when he left his wallet at love field when he realized his flight was out of dfw?
Old School Brother
AG
Decay said:

AgGrad99 said:

Kids only care about... whatever random thing Corby thinks makes OU look the best.

Also the guy that did all the OU stuff is in LA now so uh...

Man. Sooner Corby and Junior are probably hurting nowadays. I wish I felt bad for them...
Corby Corb Corb has moved on from OU now.....he's now a Lincoln Riley fan. He'll have some story about how their families are related back several generations ago, so it's not him just shifting teams.
752bro4
AG
Jub's obsession with Covid being the cause of Zeke's decline is maddening. Zeke, despite his shortcomings, is a professional athlete in the top 0.1% condition wise of the entire population. He's not a late 50s dude who's 100lbs overweight.
Hincemm
AG
Midget Sean got sick and pass away
Ervin Burrell
AG
Hincemm said:

Midget Sean got sick and pass away
Moment of silence...
J.P. 03
AG
Paul in, uh... what?
Ervin Burrell
AG
I find it interesting that Blake went out to California - don't recall producers ever making that trip. I assume it's because he has a tech/engineering background in case something goes haywire?
Nagler
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

I find it interesting that Blake went out to California - don't recall producers ever making that trip. I assume it's because he has a tech/engineering background in case something goes haywire?

Maybe so if there is news, he'll tell them it's news.
dave94
AG
Blake's rookie quiz was pretty funny. He was talking so fast tho!
Rudyjax
AG
752bro4 said:

Jub's obsession with Covid being the cause of Zeke's decline is maddening. Zeke, despite his shortcomings, is a professional athlete in the top 0.1% condition wise of the entire population. He's not a late 50s dude who's 100lbs overweight.

Lol.

Look at the number of carries vs production. The more carries the worse the production. It's like that for 95% of all backs in the last 20 years. Covid. Lol.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
752bro4 said:

The Ticket!
The Pilot
AG
Jenny in the Bottle.
double aught
AG
Everyone knew a big contract for Zeke was a bad idea, especially considering he still had 2 (3?) years on his rookie deal. Yet they did it anyway. Classic Cowboys.

Thank you for listening to my HSO!
First Page Last Page
Page 394 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.