Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,249,037 Views | 19986 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by J.P. 03
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dcAg said:

I'll ask the Sirois this weekend. They are going to Indy with me.

[/classicalmusicdrop]
Legal Custodian
AG
So it's been a week. Anyone miss Danny?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Danny drops have adequately filled his shoes
C1NRB
AG
txag2008 said:

Sirios gonna leave soon to go work full-time with Cash (this wasn't announced, just speculation)

Mike has been listed as an employee on the Well Creative (Unofficial name of Sirois Industries) website forever, or for a pretty long time at least.
And Cash identifies as a Sports Talk Rado Host on the card break show he does on Twitch so I seriously (Siroisly?) doubt either of them want to cut ties with the Little Ticket.
NukeAg10
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Legal Custodian said:

Agreed. That's about all I care about for his inputs at this point.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Legal Custodian said:

Disagree. Sam Hale/Madison (I don't know which one) is ****ing terrible. Danny wasn't great, but Sam WhicheverItIs is awful.
AgGrad99
AG
This week has been better...

Hincemm
AG
The picks with friends song based on a White stripes song. Damn. Thought that was og
EllisCoAg
AG
No mention of the Covid attack on the Musers?
Just Tired
yep. Gordon tested positive after jub. they'll both be broadcasting from home next week.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Musers got a cold. WFH
ftworthag02
AG
Sam hale sounds like he's eaten a entire jar of peanut butter during the show
mavsfan4ever
AG
Just catching up on the hang zone from last week. Ted Emerick was legit hilarious. Hope he fills in some from now on.
C1NRB
AG
Hincemm said:

The picks with friends song based on a White stripes song. Damn. Thought that was og

You never saw Napoleon Dynamite?
Phat32
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Musers got a cold. WFH

Jub still stuck in limbo between "masks at all times" and "this isn't a big deal" mentally.
TexasAggie008
AG
George the covid b****
Legal Custodian
AG
TexasAggie008 said:

George the covid b****

I'm not quite sure I understand this comment. He didn't say anything out of the ordinary. Just said it can be bad and he probably should have been more cautious once he had symptoms but it felt like allergies to him. But said it's something we'll have to live with
AgGrad99
AG
Im in pretty good shape, but a year ago Covid put me in the hospital for a week, while the rest of my family felt like they had the flu.

So all that to say, I completely understand how Covid can affect some people more than others.

But was there any doubt that Junior would be the one to bail out because of body aches, while Gordo/Jub carried on with the show? Just seems fitting. I feel like we have a very dramatic tale of Covid upcoming, when he returns
ac04
a dusty cow town
The Pilot
AG
Yeah, I don't understand why anyone would be upset with what JubJub said this morning.
double aught
AG
Can we start a petition to get George to forgo "mama bear" from this point forward?
Decay
AG
The one thing I rolled my eyes at was George said "I wish I'd have done more" to avoid it. He's in the middle of a segment about how everyone is getting it, it's endemic, it's like the flu, etc. What else can you do?

Usually people say that and they really mean "I wish I wore a mask" or "I wish they'd institute mask mandates".

Despite the continued absence of any proof that masks do anything for a population of real mask wearers. I've looked and the best is a statistically significant increase of outcome equivalent to approx 1-4%.

Compared to the first round of vax, which was 99%+ effective, that means a population who is 100% mask wearing is less effective at preventing infection, hospitalization, and death, than the same group of people and only 5% are vaccinated. At the absolute maximum.

I feel like we should be past talking about avoiding COVID. That part annoys me.

Other than that it was fine. I always like hearing about what symptoms people exhibit, especially cross-referenced with timeline of (+) or (-) tests. It's still all over the place and yet again proves any testing or temperature checks are pointless because so many cases are asymptomatic or pre-symptom spread.
LSB_2002
AG
Its obviously a super weak virus, if it doesnt take Jubbs fatass out..............
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
LSB_2002 said:

Its obviously a super weak virus, if it doesnt take Jubbs fatass out..............

HOT. SPORTS. OPINION.
Hincemm
AG
TexasAggie008 said:

George the covid b****

Since he had to take a sick day, isn't junior the b?
The Pilot
AG
Mino - no bueno. I'd rather have dingu fill in.
Legal Custodian
AG
I was actually gonna post that I thought Mino did pretty good. He has pretty good chemistry with Corby. Much better than anyone else. The first time I've ever thought that Mino might actually be pretty decent on the Mic in 10 years or so if he keeps growing at the rate he is.

He is so much better than what he was 2 years ago, hell even just 6 months ago.

Still probably the best board op though.
dave94
AG
Legal Custodian said:

I was actually gonna post that I thought Mino did pretty good. He has pretty good chemistry with Corby. Much better than anyone else. The first time I've ever thought that Mino might actually be pretty decent on the Mic in 10 years or so if he keeps growing at the rate he is.

He is so much better than what he was 2 years ago, hell even just 6 months ago.

Still probably the best board op though.

He and Monty are unlistenable.
Decay
AG
He was fine as a fill in. But even Danny made a better "host".
AgGrad99
AG
Junior had a throat tickle, back/butt aches, and put shaving cream on his face twice...man, I'm glad he was able to make it through.

His discussion about being separated from his daughter was a bit dramatic...along with their comments about isolation and loneliness. That's not a Covid thing. Anytime you're sick (flu, etc), you're going to stay away from everyone else in your house so they dont get sick too. I agree with Jub, the quiet is kind of nice sometimes
DannyDuberstein
AG
I had covid in Feb 2021, and not gonna lie, I enjoyed a week of playing PGA Tour and Madden, something I hadn't done in probably 10 years.
dcAg
We had a blast at the race. The Sirois had a fantastic time. We always leave on a Tuesday because if the race gets post poned a day because of weather they race on Monday. The weather was perfect for the race so then Monday turns into a pub crawl. Also a ton of fun. Great time!

Old School Brother
AG
Station announcement at 10:15 tomorrow. Place your bets. Norm retiring ? Sirois moving to produce the hardline?
Phat32
AG
Old School Brother said:

Station announcement at 10:15 tomorrow. Place your bets. Norm retiring ? Sirois moving to produce the hardline?
Norm and Marion Barber went out on a bender.
hoosier-daddy
First Page Last Page
Page 374 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.