Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,249,057 Views | 19986 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by J.P. 03
MW13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Always love Super Bowl week but they have definitely made me have no desire to go to LA with all their stories this week.
'03ag
I never got to hear any of their TMZ tour segments, which I thought surely would be on the podcast.

Instead we get a PacMan Jones interview and "is Stafford playing for the Hall of Fame." Good god may as well listen to The Fan.
Chewy
AG
If we had to suffer through this week for two segments with The Laddy (sp?) it's all worth it.
Mike92
AG
'03ag said:

I never got to hear any of their TMZ tour segments, which I thought surely would be on the podcast.

Instead we get a PacMan Jones interview and "is Stafford playing for the Hall of Fame." Good god may as well listen to The Fan.
My podcast feed picked up two segments from February 9th.

Musers- Superbowl Stories: Hollywood TMZ Bus Trip

Hang Zone- Superbowl Stories: Jake's Failed TMZ Tour

'03ag
oh my god the days are spinning everywhere right now. I was working 'til 1am and barely know where I am.
amg405
AG
'03ag said:

Switched to podcasts a few years ago after years of listening to the Ticket. Checked back in a few times last over the last few weeks and it was unlistenable… no regrets
Ol Jock 99
AG
Cooper Rush definitely seemed worried that Dan and Jake were going to get him fired.
ftworthag02
AG
He didn't know why he was there
'03ag
Corby and Jake's arm wrestling story is peak Corby
TMACsDaMan
The Laddy's stories are awesome. Imagine the Laddy, Doyle King, and the Old Grey Wolf were to do a Dallas Radio AMA podcast! We are not worthy to hear such stories!
MW03
AG
Musical Musers is close to become an automatic punch out segment.
Chewy
AG
I'm the same way with the Junior's 7:40ish segment. Right now it's Olympics but usually it's letters from listeners or something similar he half asses. He puts no real effort into that segment except for Fridays.

When Craig dives into something like Gordo he can be really good but it's pretty rare these days.
FTAco07
AG
I think it's interesting how much better and funnier the musers are individually than they are together. They have been in such a defined schedule/routine for so long it feels like they are just going through the motions sometimes, but when they are on other shows, either together or individually, or doing things with the broader group they are great.
MW03
AG
speaking of, when is George's picks with friends penance?
Cramp00
Brett Sturm = Tyler Seguin + Slingblade
Bones08
AG
Afternoon Jub may be my favorite host on The Ticket.
Hincemm
AG
Stop listening to the hl

Swipe left
AgLaw
AG
Craig is talking about his baby, and everyone is pitching in. This is as close as Gordon has come to admitting he has kids
Goldie Wilson
AgLaw said:

Craig is talking about his baby, and everyone is pitching in. This is as close as Gordon has come to admitting he has kids
Fun segment. Less Sean
Mr. White
MW03 said:

Musical Musers is close to become an automatic punch out segment.
I haven't listened in forever. Is this the replacement for Biggest Show?
tk for tu juan
Rich enters secure door with his access card while cheerleaders are undressing, reaches his phone around the corner to takes pics, and runs away when caught. Cowboys: We found no wrongdoing after investigating. Hmmmmm, riiiiight
752bro4
AG
Fix this shLt, Rich!
J.P. 03
AG
Quote:

Dalrymple also was accused by a lifelong Cowboys fan of taking "upskirt" photos of Charlotte Jones Anderson, a team senior vice president and the daughter of team owner Jerry Jones, in the Cowboys' war room during the 2015 NFL draft, according to documents obtained by ESPN and interviews. The fan signed an affidavit that he was watching a livestream of the war room on the team's website when he said he saw the alleged incident.
He better hope this one's false.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
J.P. 03 said:

Quote:

Dalrymple also was accused by a lifelong Cowboys fan of taking "upskirt" photos of Charlotte Jones Anderson, a team senior vice president and the daughter of team owner Jerry Jones, in the Cowboys' war room during the 2015 NFL draft, according to documents obtained by ESPN and interviews. The fan signed an affidavit that he was watching a livestream of the war room on the team's website when he said he saw the alleged incident.
He better hope this one's false.

Holy *****
DannyDuberstein
AG
Whether he got any pics or video (which they were unable to substantiate), the fact he didn't bail as soon as he knew they were in there makes him a creeper
East Dallas Ag
AG

interesting take

Hincemm
AG
better reply

TriAg2010
AG
Cramp00 said:

Brett Sturm = Tyler Seguin + Slingblade

That's an amazing, ironic fact.
Demasiado
AG
What in the world could that mean?
Robert C. Christian
AG
Demasiado said:

What in the world could that mean?
Two weeks ago Rich announced he was retiring. Looking back, the retirement was a nice way of getting fired for this.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/02/cowboys-vp-of-pr-rich-dalrymple-retiring-after-32-years/
Chewy
AG
Less Rich. More funny stories.

I just punched out until 9:00 as I have a call at 8:30. After Muse in the News it's Olympics with Junior followed by Football Round Table or whatever the hell that is where Darth Colishaw breathes into the mic.
Demasiado
AG
And then Peter King after that! So terrible today
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
It's kind of amazing that a show with so many must-listen segments (OMG, 8:40 bit, scattershooting, E-Brake, etc.) has so many punch-outs as well (Peter King, Cowboys round table, David Moore 10 times a week).
Cramp00
Today was the first time I didnt tune out for the Cowboys roundtable. Wanted to hear the Rich content.
752bro4
AG
Roughly 25 hours into the story being dropped and I am already very beaten by the story.
First Page Last Page
Page 346 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.