Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,122,292 Views | 19415 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Ervin Burrell
Malachi Constant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fatso with travel-scrabble?
MW03
AG
I don't use the recline on flights shorter than 90 mins. On longer flights, I ask the person behind me if they mind if I recline.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
"BORIS ZUZEK!":

VP at Pierce and Pierce
Cant wait for Junior to have an extensive segment on the 7'9 guy, the Tour, and how hot it is at the Olympics.
MW03
AG
Quote:

At eight years old, he was 6' 1". By sixth grade, he was almost 7 feet tall.

Good lord. I could not imagine trying to make a kid that's 6'1 stop playing Roblox so he could brush his teeth.
FTAco07
AG
Imagine trying to get your 6' tall 8-year old the kids price for anything
WC87
AG
He probably is already reclining.
The Pilot
AG
I generally don't recline unless the person in front of me reclines or we are in biz class.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
The Pilot said:

I generally don't recline unless the person in front of me reclines or we are in biz class.

Username does not check out.
walton91
Ticket Mouse is an Aggie
tejas_ayanem
Missed part of the Musers this morning. JR giddy when talking about the Schloss stuff?
Macarthur
No, they were pretty negative about how Schloss handled it.
Nagler
AG
Jr is a OU fan. I doubt he's super pumped about again good happening to tu.
zag213004
AG
Yesterday corby and Dave were giddy with excitement. This come days after corby (to the agreement of Dave) said a&m should disband the football program because we are a baseball school
Ervin Burrell
AG
zag213004 said:

Yesterday corby and Dave were giddy with excitement. This come days after corby (to the agreement of Dave) said a&m should disband the football program because we are a baseball school
I listened to that segment over lunch, and while you can tell they are laughing at us a bit, the overwhelming theme of the segment (IMO anyway) was how sh/tty Schloss was for saying what he did in the presser knowing full well he was leaving. Also just how much juicier it makes the rivalry with the timing of them coming into the conference in a matter of days.

Silver lining about this sh/tshow is that the national consensus seems to be that Schloss is a d*ckwad, instead of people laughing at us. And that doesn't happen if Richard Zane doesn't ask the question he did in the presser (which, of course our dipsh/t fanbase at the time hated him for it because it was "classless" but I digress).
mavsfan4ever
AG
Give me a break. The disbandment comment was clearly tongue in cheek. And Corby spent the whole segment saying what a slime ball and jerk Schloss looked like and that it was unacceptable. He said that he should never go back to college station and that if Aggie fans threw batteries at him then that's completely understandable next year. They also took up for the reporter and thought he was treated like *****

I get it that you must hate Corby, but let's at least be honest with the hate.
Ervin Burrell
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

Give me a break. The disbandment comment was clearly tongue in cheek. And Corby spent the whole segment saying what a slime ball and jerk Schloss looked like and that it was unacceptable. He said that he should never go back to college station and that if Aggie fans threw batteries at him then that's completely understandable next year. They also took up for the reporter and thought he was treated like *****

Glad I'm not the only one - between the HL yesterday and Musers segment this morning, the focus has (rightly) been on Schloss being a sack of sh/t and not "ha ha A&M stupid."
Hincemm
AG

Bob covered the schloss stuff about an hour ago. He talked about the burner phones, etc. what was source?
rmp15
AG
Texags
AG
Texags. He was quoting stuff read off Texags along with a text of someone supposedly with ties to the baseball team.
WC87
AG
Hincemm said:

Bob covered the schloss stuff about an hour ago. He talked about the burner phones, etc. what was source?

JB Moss. You can find his tweet about it.
WC87
AG
Or I guess I can just post it lol

Macarthur
They let Schloss have it pretty good. Even corby.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Two more segments this afternoon from the HL, and again the overarching theme (especially from Corby) is that Schloss is a lying POS.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

mavsfan4ever said:

Glad I'm not the only one - between the HL yesterday and Musers segment this morning, the focus has (rightly) been on Schloss being a sack of sh/t and not "ha ha A&M stupid."

I just listened to the segments of the musers, the invasion and the sweetspot from today. It makes the poster's complaint about corby even more ridiculous.

Mino was pretty reasonable but Sean made me want to punch my radio. He was ridiculous talking about how great Austin is and why every coach would rather coach there and live there.

Corby was waaaay more on our side than Donovan and Matt. They don't know much about the details. They weren't as bad as Sean but we're not really in our corner at all.

The musers were reasonable. They were somewhat in our corner but were pretty subdued about the whole thing. They thought schloss was in the wrong but weren't super animated about it like corby was.

Corby was by far the host who was the most upset and the most in our corner and thought schloss was a gigantic piece of ***** Perhaps it's just bc he hates Texas but he basically echoed all the Aggie fans' talking points. Even more so than bob.

Haven't listened to the hard line's segment from today yet but will tmr.
Ervin Burrell
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

Ervin Burrell said:

mavsfan4ever said:

I just listened to the segments of the musers, the invasion and the sweetspot from today. It makes the poster's complaint about corby even more ridiculous.

Mino was pretty reasonable but Sean made me want to punch my radio. He was ridiculous talking about how great Austin is and why every coach would rather coach there and live there.

Corby was waaaay more on our side than Donovan and Matt. They don't know much about the details. They weren't as bad as Sean but we're not really in our corner at all.

The musers were reasonable. They were somewhat in our corner but were pretty subdued about the whole thing. They thought schloss was in the wrong but weren't super animated about it like corby was.

Corby was by far the host who was the most upset and the most in our corner and thought schloss was a gigantic piece of ***** Perhaps it's just bc he hates Texas but he basically echoed all the Aggie fans' talking points. Even more so than bob.

Haven't listened to the hard line's segment from today yet but will tmr.

Definitely think the fact that it's Texas is making it easier for Corby to sh/t all over him (and him leaving TCU maybe), but still refreshing to hear he and Bob and Dave's takes on it the past couple days. Don't listen middays so IDGAF what they said.
First Page Refresh
Page 555 of 555

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.