Austin
Sponsored by

Coach's Night 2022

1,583 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Iraq2xVeteran
SwansAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Date is Friday April 29, 2022
Stay update at the Austin Ags event webpage
SwansAg14
AG
Tickets have been released - I am told it's a smaller event than normal so grab your ticket while you can
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Thanks for not doing it in Cedar Park
stardustag
AG
was about to get some ticket, but about fell out of the chair when i saw the price tag. $100 per person? Hard to stomach the cost for a family of 5!
SwansAg14
AG
Yes this year's ticket price is higher than normal due to scheduling conflicts and an early Coach's Night date (the club takes Coach when the club can get him), which resulted in the club only being able to secure a venue not initially preferred and more expensive.

For what it's worth, Coach's Night is the club's primary fundraiser for scholarships given out each year to Austin area students. The club has four outstanding student winners this year, and we need a successful Coach's Night to ensure more scholarships are provided for year's to come and send more top Austin students to TAMU. Don't forget the club is hosting Muster next week which is free to attend and there are BBQ plates currently on sale as an alternative (or addition to) your local Aggie programming.

Hope to get back to the Bob Bullock museum next year, which is a more reasonably priced venue.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I will be going to Coach's Night tomorrow, and this will be my first time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.