More Student Housing on Northgate

16,800 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Bones2012
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The site plans for the complex at 203 Church Ave (Church and First) has been submitted to the city for approval. It is a 23-story, 208-unit apartment with ground floor retail and is called The Opus. I have not been able to find any sketches of what it will look like yet.

I am disappointed that the ground floor retail is only set to be 3,000 square feet. So, it won't be a grocery store or city Target type space. Maybe the next high-rise!
PS3D
Captn_Ag05 said:

The site plans for the complex at 203 Church Ave (Church and First) has been submitted to the city for approval. It is a 23-story, 208-unit apartment with ground floor retail and is called The Opus. I have not been able to find any sketches of what it will look like yet.

I am disappointed that the ground floor retail is only set to be 3,000 square feet. So, it won't be a grocery store or city Target type space. Maybe the next high-rise!
I don't think they're building anymore CityTarget-sized stores anymore. As for grocery stores, the best chance for that is building something in the old Albertsons spot. (I still wish they had gone through with the original plan and reopened it like they had planned to do.)
rocketscience
AG
Site plan for "Opus at College Station" is in the new development list for January. Looks to be 23 floors with 208 units and 554 beds total. This is the project that received a height variance.

https://www.cstx.gov/common/pages/DownloadFileByUrl.aspx?key=CmWjOP8h%2bAQp48llhm3qXrWU%2bjWI3SRdZ5Sg8gsmrPfJzmbTiDKnFptx96OWYRm2Kemw80E1QG9QO1%2bOdS3L29GPPxPpSy47SDpcD5qLh5NVYkr8v9Nb5AdwglFYSZD9GeDJqaeacmX4DASXeaMQY3EoQmtIk0zaYAEnU%2bcv9kJxqJV3N2zHTE1tpnJF6tJjedogcA%3d%3d
Bones2012
AG
Demolition has begun for the Nova Northgate tower

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.