Restaurants that will deliver, have drive-thru or will come out to your car

15,185 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MiMi
musicforall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zeitman's Grocery in downtown Bryan is delivering real bagels, different flavors of cream cheese, pizza bagels, and chicken soup. If you order the Survival pack, they will add toilet paper to your order, according to their facebook page.
bushytailed
AG
Jesse's is closing today at 1pm and won't reopen until April 8.
Tailgate88
AG
We ordered takeout from Casa do Brasil last night and it was great as always. We sat out on the patio and our kids played waiter and waitress! Scored a bottle of wine for 30% off and left them a big fat tip.

Support your local restaurants!
nthomas99
AG
We had Fusion Peru for dinner last night and 1541 for breakfast / brunch this morning. Great food.
JMac03
AG
Roadhouse is now selling their yummy margarita mix with a bottle of tequila in the drive thru. Yummy!!
AggiePhil
AG
How much?
JMac03
AG
I think $29.99 but please confirm. The photo included a bottle of el Jimador tequila.
turfman80
AG
Ordered pickup from the Rx Pizza Bryan location and it was ready right on time. Sith Lord and Bordertown pizzas were pretty damn good.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
Brewmaster
AG
Any places that will fill a growler to go? (craft beer).

I'm thinking Tilted Pint (close to me), hadn't seen them listed in this thread yet. They're a new business, hope they can survive this!
halibut sinclair
BREwmaster said:

Blackwater Draw and New Republic.
motherrunnersBCS
Drove Past Tilted pint yesterday, signs in all the windows that they are open for take out. Their fish and chips and sandwiches are great. And their pints are the large English pints. Good location for Copperfield folks, or just Favor it. Favor is running delivery specials in our area when you download the app to your phone.
Costa and Andreas
Cross post:

Hi All-

Here's the latest.

La Bodega Express will open Monday 3/30/20 at 11am
Drive thru
simple, affordable menu
both varieties of strawberry tart

We are also planning a promo to declare our opening to the front line health care workers that are and will be dealing with the pandemic. Let's call it "front line health care appreciation".

We will offer free meal items to these courageous folks who come through the drive thru. We will just need to see their qualifying ID/credentials at transaction time.

4101 S Texas Ave (Texas Ave and Rosemary)
Daily 11am-9pm

We know that food accessibility options have narrowed greatly with the closures. We're hoping that this reopening of the drive thru can help with the variety and access offered.

Also we are happy that we can get at least some of our people back to work.
motherrunnersBCS
DC Supper Club (caterers) will sell you an entire dinner that resembles the dinners that they host on First Fridays, back in the good old days of last month. The desserts look fantastic.
nthomas99
AG
1541 Pastries and Coffee is doing curbside.

If you haven't had their poblano turnover for breakfast... my friend, it's time to make your life better and go buy 1 (or 10). Or try the breakfast croissants with bacon/sausage and basil aioli. Sam and Anel (the couple who own it) are precious folks. Do what you can to support them. Pastries, desserts, great coffee. Or buy a gift card. Or order an entire Tiramisu pan at a time to help you put on your Covid 19 pounds from the comfort of your home.
Oogway
You're not kidding about the croissants. Mmmmm. I have never been able to get the same amount of flake with my pastry. Thanks for reminding me that I haven't stopped by in a while.
rc_cat
Is there a menu for the "new" restaurant available? Thanks.
TalkNerdy2Me
AG
What is in the tart shell? Is it strawberries all the way down or is there a filling component beneath them?
halibut sinclair
rc_cat said:

KALALL
AG
Porter's is doing family meals that are very reasonably priced. We did their ribs on Sunday and they were great.
rc_cat
Thanks so much! Now I just need someone to tell me the difference between regular fries and mexican fries!
AggiePhil
AG
halibut sinclair said:

rc_cat said:

Looks delicious! Wish it wasn't located so far from south CS. By the time we got it home and all set up, it'd be cold and nasty.
Sleepnumber
AG
rc_cat said:

Thanks so much! Now I just need someone to tell me the difference between regular fries and mexican fries!
In view of the TP shortage, I'd hold off on the Mexican fries.
halibut sinclair
Quote:

Looks delicious! Wish it wasn't located so far from south CS. By the time we got it home and all set up, it'd be cold and nasty.

Once again, the world doesn't revolve around south College Station.
halibut sinclair
rc_cat said:

I think it explains that right there on the menu.
rc_cat
halibut sinclair said:

rc_cat said:

I think it explains that right there on the menu.
Duh - of course it does. My eyes just blipped right over that line and saw it as another menu item. It's too late in the day to blame it on lack of caffeine - I'll use the old age excuse, I guess.
Costa and Andreas
TalkNerdy2Me said:

What is in the tart shell? Is it strawberries all the way down or is there a filling component beneath them?

The original is filled with homemade sweet pastry cream. The chocolate is filled with chocolate pastry cream.
halibut sinclair
BREwmaster said:

I'm thinking Tilted Pint (close to me), hadn't seen them listed in this thread yet. They're a new business, hope they can survive this!
In addition to Blackwater Draw and New Republic, I see that BJ's and Harvey Washbangers will fill growlers to go.
Brewmaster
AG
motherrunnersBCS said:

Drove Past Tilted pint yesterday, signs in all the windows that they are open for take out. Their fish and chips and sandwiches are great. And their pints are the large English pints. Good location for Copperfield folks, or just Favor it. Favor is running delivery specials in our area when you download the app to your phone.
Thanks so much for the info! We'll give them a try...we're in Austin's colony, so they're super close to us.
musicforall
Taz Indian is reopening for curbside and delivery.

Zands is still doing their full menu through drivethrough

Ronin has changed their days and hours - now open on Tuesday but not Sunday.
tb9665
Is La Bodega Express open and what are the hours? I have been by but was not sure.

Thanks
nthomas99
AG
Woohoo Taz! I was sad when I called the other for takeout and they were closed
MiMi
S
Quote:

Is La Bodega Express open and what are the hours?
From the restaurant owner's post in this thread on 3/29: Daily 11am-9pm

There is a photo of the menu board in this thread that was posted on 3/31

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.