Restaurants that will deliver, have drive-thru or will come out to your car

15,170 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MiMi
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Walk-Ons is doing curbside to go and you can call in or they will send a "car hop" to your car if you park in the parking lot. They also have alcohol to go. They are offering 20% off today 3/19 for any curbside order.

All of our local businesses employ local people whether they are a chain or not so although I love the sentiment of supporting the local businesses, please consider the local people employed by the chains as well.
Post removed:
by user
JMac03
AG
Fajita Pete's has done this for a while.

Most restaurants in town have liquor permits, now whether they will sell the alcohol is a different story.
KaneIsAble
AG
As long as my draft is still poured correctly with minimal head we'll call it good. But don't show up with it all bubbly and stuff.....
MsC2012
AG
yeah looking for a frozen margarita that I can get. any ideas?
JMac03
AG
I am pretty positive Fajita Pete's will deliver a gallon of margaritas.
musicforall
3/20

The only new thing I heard was that

Harvest Coffee will bring your coffee to your car.
Blue Baker will sell eggs through the drive thru, like a dozen eggs in the shell.
I heard a rumor about All The Kings Men and take out, but cannot confirm it - anyone?

And HEB will now have a phone line for seniors 65+ and same day Favor delivery for $10 tip that goes directly to the driver. See the thread on Why Seniors are still going out . . .
nthomas99
AG
We got one of Ronin Restaurant's family style take out meals tonight, along with bread and salad. It was superb!

woodometer
AG
Had a great dinner from J Codys tonight. Curbside delivery.
woodometer
AG
KBTX has a page setup for businesses and Restaurants to list if they are open and how they are operating.

Brazos Valley in Business
JMac03
AG
We ordered from Roadhouse. They are offering cheap meals to go! 24 chicken strips, salad, rolls, and 4 sides for $19.99! I think chicken breasts were $22.99, steaks I think $34.99 - all to feed 4 people. It is cheaper than eating there. They had 7-8 options.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
BCS restaurants, IMO, stand to come out pretty well all things considered

Family style/size meals
Customized menus
Delivery
Curbside

nthomas99 said:

We got one of Ronin Restaurant's family style take out meals tonight, along with bread and salad. It was superb!

We had the Japanese Curry meatballs and they were awesome!
Tailgate88
AG
https://www.kbtx.com/content/misc/568929151.html?disable=ads

Lots of options here!
gigemags03
AG
We did the family portion of beef bourguignon from Ronin and it was amazing. Plus we got some of their cookies, bread, as well as some tortillas to make breakfast tacos with the next morning. All of it was great!
nthomas99
AG
That's what we had too (Japanese curry meatballs) along with a salad and bread loaf. Then the youngest asked for Layne's on the way home. Got some work to do on that one.
BCStalk
Picked up Taco Crave. These businesses really do need community help. If you can afford to, please pick up from local businesses.
dgonzo99
BCStalk said:

Picked up Taco Crave. These businesses really do need community help. If you can afford to, please pick up from local businesses.
And if you can, give a tip. Yesterday was rainy. At Bush's Chicken, they were delivering to the car in the rain with a big smile and a big thank you. They deserve their pay and a lot more!!!!!!!!!!
isitjustme
AG
In the past 6 days, we have picked up from Imperial, Burger House, Remnants of Nawlins, and La Botana. Like the rest of the good stories on this thread, the restaurants have all been very happy for our business, had other customers waiting, and the food was at least as good as when dining in.

My s.o. thinks we're dining out too much since our pantry and fridge are very full from binge shopping. And I wonder how many restaurants we should try to keep afloat, and how long we can continue to afford to do so. Good news for us is that most TAMUS employees should continue to get paid, so we can keep this up fir a little while longer.
dgonzo99
Most of the places I eat are the places that I have been going to for years and years. They all treat me like family. Family takes care of family.
Psychag
AG
Kudos to Smitty K's and Wings n More.
Costa and Andreas
Hey all. In addition to Burger Mojo drive thru being open, I'm cross posting this from coming and going.

Hey guys La Bodega Express Drive thru at Cafe Eccell is going to reopen asap! We will try to do it as fast as we can. We are shooting for late next week but may be a little after. It will have a very affordable, scaled down menu for speed and value. Strawberry Tarts will be available.

Also, we will bring over the Pupsicles from The Backyard for your dogs in the drive thru!
techno-ag
AG
Looking forward to getting strawberry tarts again.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Broncos
Nam Cafe is a solid choice if you're looking for dinner tonight!
bushytailed
AG
Harvey Washbangers reopens tomorrow for to-go and curbside. Limited menu (burgers and chicken sandwich). No mention of craft beer being sold. If I remember correctly, the adjusted hours are 11:00am-8:30pm.
Costa and Andreas
techno-ag said:

Looking forward to getting strawberry tarts again.

We have them at Burger Mojo RIGHT NOW!!
Jason86
AG
Costa and Andreas said:

We have them at Burger Mojo RIGHT NOW!!

Just an FYI, went to Burger Mojo on Friday and there was some price discrepancies from what is posted online vs what we paid. Not a big deal, it was just a few bucks but thought you may want to update it. Thanks for a great dinner and tart though!
Costa and Andreas
Thanks for the tip and thanks for your business. Where online? Pls let me know so I can address it.

Thanks
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yesterday's Eagle had a full page listing of all local restaurants that are open for curbside delivery
Lorne Malvo
AG
Broncos said:

Nam Cafe is a solid choice if you're looking for dinner tonight!

We ordered from them last night.
JMac03
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

Yesterday's Eagle had a full page listing of all local restaurants that are open for curbside delivery

The Eagle is charging those places for that information - KBTX is doing it for free.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Don't shoot the messenger. However it got there it is there and available for use. If you want to look it up on a website I'm cool with that.
Carny89
Garpez has the drive through still and will deliver.
bushytailed
AG
The Chicken has closed. Food can be ordered from Chicken Oil Co.
michellecan
Jesse's Taqueria is temporarily closing on Mondays. New hours 6:00 - 1:00 Tues-Saturday
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.