Restaurants that will deliver, have drive-thru or will come out to your car

15,058 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MiMi
motherrunnersBCS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As of 3/17

Blue Baker will deliver or will come out to your car.

Howdy's Pizza will now deliver.

Zand's Kababs has a drive through and you can call ahead.

Jessies will come out to your car, but check hours.

Ronin Downtown is working on delivering food to your car, but not today.

Burger Mojo has a drive-thru.

Favor Delivery is advertising waved delivery fees for certain B/CS restaurants on their app.

More?
bushytailed
AG
Already have a thread:

https://texags.com/forums/35/topics/3100505
JMac03
AG
Pie in Sky - car, deliver through Favor

Chicken Oil Company - car

Wings n More - always has car option/drive-thru

BCStalk
The Fatburger in Bryan is delivering.
CSAG96
AG
Potato Shack delivers and is also on Favor
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Uber Eats delivers from Cilantros And a bunch more
Using Door Dash and tipping as much as I can. Let's keep our local restaurants alive as best we can. They're hurting.
Costa and Andreas
We will deliver larger orders for Burger Mojo. We are on Favor for the others.

We plan on doing Strawberry Tarts from Eccell at mojo ASAP. We are debating making them smaller/cheaper or same size. Would love some feedback....

We have quite a few of the full size shells right now, so at first they will be full size either way....
91_Aggie
AG
Costa and Andreas said:

We plan on doing Strawberry Tarts from Eccell at mojo ASAP. We are debating making them smaller/cheaper or same size. Would love some feedback....

We have quite a few of the full size shells right now, so at first they will be full size either way....

I fully endorse the making them cheaper part. I fully reject the smaller part.
Costa and Andreas
I don't blame you! We'll see what we can do lol
halibut sinclair
Uber Eats, GrubHub, Favor, Door Dash, etc. pretty much cover anything you want.
FlyRod
FWIW I don't care about the cheaper or smaller whatever. Let's help our local friends in this restaurant business who are struggling very very hard right now survive this.
texasaggiegirl04
AG
Smaller but cheaper works for me!!
MarineBQ04
AG
Taco Crave in Downtown Bryan will come out to your car.
b0ridi
Panera is open for dine-in, but the tables have been spaced farther apart.
motherrunnersBCS
3/18

Village Cafe is making meals you can pick up or have delivered and you cook it at home. Local version of meal kits? You order today for Friday pickup. Good way to keep Village kitchen working.

Take & Bake Meals The Village Cafe
First pick up is this Friday, March 20th between 2-6pm. We will also deliver for a fee. Order by Wednesday, March 18th at 2pm to make this deadline.
The next Pick Up will be Monday, March 23rd between 2-6pm. Order by Friday March 20th at 2pm to make this deadline.
WE WILL SET ALL OTHER FUTURE SCHEDULES AS SOON AS WE CAN.
https://www.thevillagedowntown.com/take-bake-meals
motherrunnersBCS
http://supportbcs.vitalitymarketingfirm.com/

Great site with info on how to support Brazos Valley small businesses.
Fleen
Costa and Andreas said:

Now WHERE did you come up with the tart idea ?
cypress-ag
AG
So reading between the lines, some are open for take out only and a few places are still doing dine in?
My wife has a birthday Saturday and we're in Harris County and everything is closed for dine in. Montgomery County is doing dine in still but have limited it to 50 people in dining room and 10 feet between tables. Austin County, Waller County and Brazoria County are all business as usual.
motherrunnersBCS
Ronin now has their to-go menu online. Includes family sized meals as well as individual.

Village Cafe is offering family sized meals to go.
michellecan
Jesse's will start closing at 1:00 beginning today
toolshed
AG
I called in a to go order at Burger House today. Their dining room was still in operation. He was concerned about business dropping off but the dining room seemed to do ok today according to another customer I talked to that ate at the restaurant today.

Jesses dining area is still open as well, as far as I know. They are also doing curbside as mentioned.

I would encourage people to keep these local businesses in mind as we shift our dining habits. I think eating at home is great, but it's also good to help the local economy as much as we can while still being mindful of the current situation.
Wicked Good Ag
toolshed said:

I called in a to go order at Burger House today. Their dining room was still in operation. He was concerned about business dropping off but the dining room seemed to do ok today according to another customer I talked to that ate at the restaurant today.

Jesses dining area is still open as well, as far as I know. They are also doing curbside as mentioned.

I would encourage people to keep these local businesses in mind as we shift our dining habits. I think eating at home is great, but it's also good to help the local economy as much as we can while still being mindful of the current situation.

While I agree with this I also understand jobs that aren't getting paid they can't use disposable income to eat out. We will be taking everything from fridge and freezer along with pantry to its bones to save money.
Part of my extra income is officiating high school sports. That is out for the foreseeable future

My suggestion is IF YOU EAT OUT then try to go to local small businesses rather than chains to help out.
AggiePhil
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

My suggestion is IF YOU EAT OUT then try to go to local small businesses rather than chains to help out.

Maybe this is our chance to let the chains die off so the local places can dominate!
techno-ag
AG
All dining rooms closed as 9 pm tonight.

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/All-Bryan-College-Station-bars-restaurants-to-close-dining-rooms-568905941.html
Belton Ag
AG
To any local restaurateur, please report to this thread if you offer gift cards. I would be more than willing to spend $10-$20 per day on gift cards for locally owned restaurants for as long as this thing lasts. I probably won't use many of the cards but I will donate them to folks that need the food that might be out of work.
mr83tr88
AG
Our family decided last night we would budget what we could to do this for local restaurants as long as possible and as needed!! We love the idea of helping local businesses however we can. Buying gift cards for future use helps them now, but also will be a treat for us in the future.
Costa and Andreas
Belton Ag said:

To any local restaurateur, please report to this thread if you offer gift cards. I would be more than willing to spend $10-$20 per day on gift cards for locally owned restaurants for as long as this thing lasts. I probably won't use many of the cards but I will donate them to folks that need the food that might be out of work.

We can do them at Burger Mojo and that is an amazing thing that you're doing.

FULL SIZE Strawberry Tarts in the drive thru tomorrow as long as they last, discounted down to $7. Our hours for now are adjusted to 10am-4am. So, 18 hours a day as opposed to the normal 25!
91_Aggie
AG
AggiePhil said:

Wicked Good Ag said:

Maybe this is our chance to let the chains die off so the local places can dominate!

Remember many of the chains are "owned" by local people and employ local people.
bushytailed
AG
91_Aggie said:

AggiePhil said:

Wicked Good Ag said:

Remember many of the chains are "owned" by local people and employ local people.

This. Whataburger may be owned by a company in Chicago, but the local restaurants employ people that live here in BCS.
Rapier108

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
(Removed:11023A)
AG
FlyRod said:

FWIW I don't care about the cheaper or smaller whatever. Let's help our local friends in this restaurant business who are struggling very very hard right now survive this.

THIS X 100000000000000

I'm doing my part and we are essentially eating out (in) everyday to help out our local restaurants and business
soso33
Rapier108 said:

OK, which businesses in town with a mixed beverage permit want my dollars?
justcallmeharry
S
But, can they deliver toilet paper?

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/illinois-restaurant-offers-free-toilet-paper-takeout-delivery-order-coronavirus

"A Chicago-area restaurant is offering a free roll of toilet paper with each meal as the nation endures shortages of the crucial item following increased demand amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Beacon Tap in Des Plaines launched the promotion Tuesday for delivery and takeout orders. The eatery is making deliveries within a 6-mile radius, according to its Facebook page."
motherrunnersBCS
3/19

Village Cafe is offering Take and Bake meals by order.
Ronin will add cookies and bread to their take-out menu so you can stock up and freeze.
Nam Cafe is offering free delivery over $25, or 10% off to go orders.
Howdy's Pizza is offering a senior special of salad and pizza to go/or delivery for people 65 and older.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.