MyBCS FF.

25,655 Views | 336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DuckDown2013
aggmaroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just can't get it together. My RB finally gets big numbers, but I benched him because of the hamstring. I thought I was smarter than those advising to play even with the "Q". Que sera sera.

Sorry Aces, I actually think my recent RB pickups were good though. Maybe next week ....
AboveAndBeyond
You play me this week, you're fine
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

I'm about to get beat by the girl I drafted for......and she'll prolly have the weekly. Fml
"ain't that a kick in the head." from a Frank Sinatra song.I feel you AAB. I helped, ok, I pretty much drafted my daughters first team in her first year playing in a ffb league via phone this year, and she is killing it this year! wish i could trade for some of her players.
DuckDown2013
AG
finally got some trade activity!
AboveAndBeyond
Haha, ya. I'm 0-3, what's it gonna hurt....
eloc62
Welcome to the Cole Miners, Deshaun Watson! That helped. you get the game ball today!
AggieAces06
AG
I went from being projected to win by 50 after Thursday night, to needing 9 points tonight to win.

This is a cruel cruel game...
DuckDown2013
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

Haha, ya. I'm 0-3, what's it gonna hurt....
looks like it was a good trade for you!
I am fully dependent on Pittsburghs offense for production. Congrats on the win to whoever plays me during Pitt's bye week!
AboveAndBeyond
I hate this game. -.-
aggmaroon
AG
My team sucks. I keep trying to no avail. At least the old man is doing pretty well.
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

I hate this game. -.-
Well, you did say you did not want to be commish next year.
AggieAces06
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

I hate this game. -.-
Don't worry. My team has gone downhill and I have several on bye weeks. You've got a good shot against me this week.
AboveAndBeyond
eloc62 said:

AboveAndBeyond said:

I hate this game. -.-
Well, you did say you did not want to be commish next year.

Ya but not THIS way
eloc62
Dang it, Aces, how did you know about Wayne Gallman? He was going to be my sleeper pickup of the week. had to settle for my 2nd choice, RB Alex Collins.
AggieAces06
AG
eloc62 said:

Dang it, Aces, how did you know about Wayne Gallman? He was going to be my sleeper pickup of the week. had to settle for my 2nd choice, RB Alex Collins.

I was just poking around last night and saw his points from last week. Read the stats and his outlook and figured I'd give him a shot. Also got lucky and picked up Fuller last night.

Y'all must have been sleeping on the waivers last night.
DuckDown2013
AG
AggieAces06 said:

eloc62 said:

I was just poking around last night and saw his points from last week. Read the stats and his outlook and figured I'd give him a shot. Also got lucky and picked up Fuller last night.

He looked A lot better on the few touches he got than darkwa or Perkins have looked all year.
eloc62
AggieAces06 said:

eloc62 said:

I had already picked up 2 players on Tuesday night, so wasn't sure i would get him. was hoping to pick him up Wednesday.
AggieAces06
AG
Well I'm a little worried now... my bench has a lot of points and ABB has several players still to go.
AboveAndBeyond
Told you that you were fine.
AggieAces06
AG
I was worried up until fuller got his first catch. Texans offensive was not looking hot and I was down by 1 point.

Let see if I can make smarter choices this week.
AboveAndBeyond
I saw that! Was up 1 and Texans were going into the 4th with him having zero looks. Took the dogs out and heard my neighbors cheer real loud, I just knew it was a Fuller TD..... Oh well, just a game.
eloc62
eloc62 said:

Welcome to the Cole Miners, Deshaun Watson! That helped. you get the game ball today!
Love me some Deshaun Watson! he has pretty much carried my team to victories the last 2 weeks. don't know what i am going to do when Derek Carr comes back. just riding the hot hand right now!
eloc62
What a strange week. only 1 close game.
AboveAndBeyond
Whelp. This was fun! Looks like you won that trade. Grats!
AggieAces06
AG
Maroon will probably get her first win this week.

I really need a running back.
DuckDown2013
AG
hit me up! (Hawkins-Sawyer)
edit- nvm i guess i traded away some of my rb depth...
AboveAndBeyond
You said that last week! I've got Zeke available.........
DuckDown2013
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

You said that last week! I've got Zeke available.........

I really had no idea what was going on with zeke. I just have leveon in 2 other keeper leagues so I just wanted him in all of my leagues!
AboveAndBeyond
Ha! I was talking to Aces.

I knee the risks when I pulled the trigger on the trade. Bell pissed me off and I had to do something.......
AggieAces06
AG
Well, my QB is out with a broken collar bone... this week is shot for me.
AboveAndBeyond
Whoooaaaaaa...... Did I ACTUALLY win a game?!?! And I didn't even start All Day.

Disclaimer, sorry old man. Not trying to gloat, just didn't think I'd win a game this season.
aggmaroon
AG
Sorry Aces. I'm glad I won a game, but you weren't the one I wanted to win against.
AggieAces06
AG
That's ok. At least some of my other players finally showed up to at least make it look respectable.

My other QB has been doing good this year, so I should be ok until his bye week. Still need another running back though...
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

Whoooaaaaaa...... Did I ACTUALLY win a game?!?! And I didn't even start All Day.

Disclaimer, sorry old man. Not trying to gloat, just didn't think I'd win a game this season.
So, AAB, congrats on the win. just wish you would not have had your coming out party against me. just wish i knew what the hell the Denver coaching staff was thinking by not using CJ Anderson more! so frustrating
eloc62
question. so is SCHRUTE FARM even trying to win anymore, or even playing? I know she won tonight, but did not sub for her QB on a bye, or replace OBJ even though he is out for the year and she had players available at those positions. just wondering.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.