MyBCS FF.

25,643 Views | 336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DuckDown2013
eloc62
How long do you want to ignore this user?
anyone know how to change your team name without screwing everything up on the site?
AboveAndBeyond
Good question..... Mines been the same since I started XD
fcag
AG
Click on the "My Team" tab and then the "Team Settings" menu item. Change it in there. Shouldn't cause problems. I've changed mine there multiple times.

eloc62
Thanks fcag. gonna give it a try.
eloc62
I guess what i am having trouble finding is the "My Team" tab. just not seeing it. I am logged on to the page.
AboveAndBeyond
So far I think the only person that the 27th would NOT work would be Hamlet. Someone emailed me about their kids birthday but I never heard back.
eloc62
So draft is the 27th at 3 pm. where at? will there be a gathering, or everybody doing it online this year?
DuckDown2013
AG
Im in Virginia, so I will not be attending a gathering of any type and will be drafting online.
AboveAndBeyond
I just set that so I could get it all settled. Time is changeable. Place will be the same as it's been the past 2 years, as long as fcag is cool with that. DuckDown, online is fine. I'll send you the info soon, as we don't use ESPN to do the draft.
fcag
AG
Just need to firm up the time as soon as possible so I can confirm it.
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

I just set that so I could get it all settled. Time is changeable. Place will be the same as it's been the past 2 years, as long as fcag is cool with that. DuckDown, online is fine. I'll send you the info soon, as we don't use ESPN to do the draft.
Glad to hear we are not using ESPN to do the draft. like the other site we have used in the past much better. just my 2 cents.
DuckDown2013
AG
interested to hear what site you guys use to draft. If it's good, I may change it for my other league. Is is completely customizable in terms of keeper leagues, compensatory picks, etc.? Is it free?
DuckDown2013
AG
Also- Will I be able to just Venmo my entry fee on draft day? I assume if you don't pay, you don't play, correct?
fcag
AG
The system we used to draft two years ago is myfantasyleague.com. It's about the most flexible/customizable system out there, with keeper/dynasty options, IDP, etc. We didn't use it last year for the draft because their servers crashed right when we were getting started.

It's free to set up a league and use it to draft, but if you want to run your league on their site, it's pricey.

As long as their servers are stable this year, we can use it again. I prefer the live draft room there and it works well on the projector.
AboveAndBeyond
3pm has been ok for everyone so far. One guy has a birthday party but hadn't put a time in the email.

Duck, PayPal is fine....or mail. Whatever. I usually spend the season chasing money, so don't worry if you haven't paid by the draft.
eloc62
when will we get the draft order? will we have some time to prepare?
AboveAndBeyond
It looks like 3pm will work for everyone. If anyone can't do that speak now or forever hold your peace.
fcag
AG
I put 3pm on our calendar, so we are good to go for the draft at FUNgineering.
AggieAces06
AG
I'm getting excited!
AboveAndBeyond
Youre excited Now? Wait till the draft, I've got strippers and coke....nah I kid. I do have an announcement though.
eloc62
When is the announcment? It's like when your spouse tells you in the morning, "We need to talk tonight." you spend the whole day wondering what it is that is coming!
AboveAndBeyond
Haha, ya we all know those talks! It's a good announcement though.

Since I've won 3 of the past 4 seasons (screw you Reggie Bush.....) I've decided to put a small bounty on my head. I'm pretty sure my wife will divorce me if I commish again! So IF I make the playoffs and lose, I will pay the person who beats me entry fee next season. If it's any of the 3 women. Im just gonna quit Fantasy Ball all together Haha!
DuckDown2013
AG
I ACCEPT THIS BOUNTY.
eloc62
no need to worry about it AAB. I will be the commish next next year after winning this year. I will do the dirty work, while gladly accepting your payment. gotta go and get to a live mock draft.
eloc62
Hey Jesse, just a question. Why can we not get our draft order sooner so that we know where we will be picking? is it a deal with the site we are using? just wondering. live mock draft started little late.
AboveAndBeyond
We tried that a few seasons ago, remember. About 6 of you didn't like and and a half dozen did like it. I don't mind either way though.
eloc62
I don't care either way. just wondered.
AggieAces06
AG
Pretty sure I've figure out what this "annoucment" is.
AboveAndBeyond
That's because I just posted it the other day. The bounty XD
AggieAces06
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

That's because I just posted it the other day. The bounty XD

Aww man! I thought there was more too it.
DuckDown2013
AG
Wouldn't hate to know draft position so I can get over my initial disappointment about not being where I would prefer.
eloc62
Is anybody in this years league opposed to getting draft order a little earlier? just asking.
LastHamlet
AG
eloc62 said:

Is anybody in this years league opposed to getting draft order a little earlier? just asking.
I'm good either way.
AboveAndBeyond
Aces? Maroon? You guys want to know order early? If so, how early?
AggieAces06
AG
I'm ok with getting it early. Just don't post our real names again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.