2016 TexAgs Fantasy Football League ??

18,160 Views | 270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LastHamlet
AboveAndBeyond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LastHamlet said:

AboveAndBeyond said:

Umm, ya...... That's....that's not what I meant. Damn you, Denver OL
I will get my revenge in the playoffs!

Dude, I can't even XD. I knew for sure I was coming out 5-1.
AggieAces06
AG
Good news everyone! When you play me you have a good shot of getting the high score of the week.

I charge 10%
AboveAndBeyond
10. Ten percent of what
AggieAces06
AG
The high score payout.
fcag
AG
What is the weekly high score payout anyway? I can never remember.
AboveAndBeyond
For you? About tree fiddy.....

$20
AboveAndBeyond
That's what I get for getting cocky and letting my buddy pick half my line up.
eloc62
c'mon, team! I only need 1.5 points on Monday night from my Vikings defense to get a win and get me back into this thing!
AboveAndBeyond
Oh how the mighty have fallen...... Should have known going in against her! Makes me 7-2 because I have 8 guys on a bye against Aces next week.
AggieAces06
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

Oh how the mighty have fallen...... Should have known going in against her! Makes me 7-2 because I have 8 guys on a bye against Aces next week.

And I'm on a two game hot streak!

Haha! Seriously though, I picked up a running back last week to replace an injury, and then he was ruled it for an illness before the game. That's how my year has gone.
aggmaroon
AG
I need this one to get back in the hunt. Besides, you always lose to me. JK
AboveAndBeyond
I won last year!

Aces, you're fine. I've got AJ, David, Ashlon all on byes. QB playing a tough one. CJ done for our season.
ksp
Making my move!
eloc62
Really want to "thank" my vaunted Vikings defense for their 0 point performance against the woeful Bears on Monday night that handed me another loss. Really, guys, 0 points! I only needed 1.5 points to win.
AboveAndBeyond
You're welcome, Aces! Not only did I grab Smith AFTER they announced Barber as the starter, he leaves with a leg injury.........
AggieAces06
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

You're welcome, Aces! Not only did I grab Smith AFTER they announced Barber as the starter, he leaves with a leg injury.........

Russell Wilson is going to blow this for me. All my points are on my bench.
AboveAndBeyond
If CMike -10 outscores Wilson.....I'm giving you my $20 from my high score week....... It was different when we were tied, before Murrey's trash TD
aggmaroon
AG
I just can't seem to get back above .500
AggieAces06
AG
Whoa.... Wilson actually showed up. If he had thrown one more touchdown, I would have had the high score all by myself.
eloc62
wow, looks like i got high score for the week for the 2nd time this season, i think. do we get paid for high score week?
AboveAndBeyond
Yes, I'm still paying the weekly. Looks like I get to keep mine too!!! Bumped to #2 though, boo. TO THE NEW GIRL AT THAT. What is it about girls and beating me......
AboveAndBeyond
Down 75+ with 3 to play......I'm OK, right?
AboveAndBeyond
Are you happy, Eloc?!? You got your 2 points from your D to win...... Jesus I bet this is how Sumlin feels right now, I KNOW its how fcag felt last season.

I've sent AJ Green, CJ Anderson, and CJ Prosise to IR.......really need to stop drafting people with 2 letter names......
AggieAces06
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

Down 75+ with 3 to play......I'm OK, right?

Last week I was up by 50 going into Monday night and lost by 10. Weird things can happen. I'm not banking on my lead this week.
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

Are you happy, Eloc?!? You got your 2 points from your D to win...... Jesus I bet this is how Sumlin feels right now, I KNOW its how fcag felt last season.

I've sent AJ Green, CJ Anderson, and CJ Prosise to IR.......really need to stop drafting people with 2 letter names......
I needed this, bro. this season has been such a clusterf***k for me since draft night when my computer screwed up several times that night forcing me to pick players i did not want. luckily, using the waiver wire, i have been able to fight my way back into this thing with 2 weeks to go.
eloc62
wow, high score again this week. 3rd time this season. not too bad in a 10 team league. at least i'm winning some of my money back. now, just wanting to make the playoffs. gonna be tough!
AboveAndBeyond
Football is stupid..... Kelly puts up 200 yards and 3 TDs against me last week, this week he gets 34 yards.
AggieAces06
AG
Overtime last night out the nail in my coffin. (Unless my kicker can score 21 points tonight) The overtime allowed my defense to crap out and two of maroon's players to up their numbers.
AboveAndBeyond
Boo!!! I was cheering for you too
eloc62
eloc62 said:

AboveAndBeyond said:

I needed this, bro. this season has been such a clusterf***k for me since draft night when my computer screwed up several times that night forcing me to pick players i did not want. luckily, using the waiver wire, i have been able to fight my way back into this thing with 2 weeks to go.
Well, that was nice while it lasted. looks like I'm done. stick a fork in me!
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

Football is stupid..... Kelly puts up 200 yards and 3 TDs against me last week, this week he gets 34 yards.
I concur. seems like this thing is a crapshoot every week. I left 91 points on my bench this week after listening to all the experts this week about who to start and who to sit. Football is stupid...
ksp
You are welcome for the help into first place jesse lol
AboveAndBeyond
I still gotta win this week, haha. That reminds me, I nerd to collect from you too... Also, who's playing the new girl this week? She's the one in first place.
LastHamlet
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

I still gotta win this week, haha. That reminds me, I nerd to collect from you too... Also, who's playing the new girl this week? She's the one in first place.
Tied for first place. I'm playing her this week. Hopefully I will get the win and keep the #2 seed.
AboveAndBeyond
Heck ya, man. Good luck!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.