2016 TexAgs Fantasy Football League ??

18,118 Views | 270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LastHamlet
AboveAndBeyond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh nah, you play Kitty. She's not new, and double good luck with her man. The two of us are Aces fans this weekend!
AggieAces06
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

Oh nah, you play Kitty. She's not new, and double good luck with her man. The two of us are Aces fans this weekend!

Ha! You'll have to trade me some actual players if you want me to have a chance. She beat me by like 60 points the last time I was against her.
AboveAndBeyond
You hush, woman! Just give it 100, for us! You beat me, you can beat her.
AboveAndBeyond
OK, everyone's paid except my friend and I. I'm going to look over all the high scores and such today.
AboveAndBeyond
I've been thinking about doing a second league next year, thoughts? It would be a free, fun one. Something like we can't draft people from the same team, or an auto draft league.
AboveAndBeyond
Football scoring is dumb. My boy ran 80 yards for that punt return TD, only got 6 points AND Aces got 6 from it......
AggieAces06
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

Football scoring is dumb. My boy ran 80 yards for that punt return TD, only got 6 points AND Aces got 6 from it......

And the other team's defense loses points from it.

I've always though punt return and kick off return scorning was weird.
AboveAndBeyond
I saw some different scoring last night. Pretty much the same as us, QBs only get 4 per TD but we voted on that before. They had TEs get an additional .5 per catch, so 1 point per catch. They don't get a lot of looks, unless you're Kelece cough cough.
LastHamlet
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

I saw some different scoring last night. Pretty much the same as us, QBs only get 4 per TD but we voted on that before. They had TEs get an additional .5 per catch, so 1 point per catch. They don't get a lot of looks, unless you're Kelece cough cough.
Before next season we could vote on some changes to the scoring. I do have one request. 3 weeks of playoffs with 6 teams. The top 2 teams in the final standings get a bye in the 1st round. That's the way it is in all the other money leagues I am in and it works out well.

We could also try to add on a defensive player to the roster. That could add points for tackles, sacks INT, FR, INT for TD, etc. for that individual player. Just some thoughts.
AboveAndBeyond
I played in a SuperFlex league a few years ago. No Defense, flex could be QB,RB,WR,TE. Someone grabbed Rogers AND Brady, hahaha
eloc62
LastHamlet said:

AboveAndBeyond said:

Before next season we could vote on some changes to the scoring. I do have one request. 3 weeks of playoffs with 6 teams. The top 2 teams in the final standings get a bye in the 1st round. That's the way it is in all the other money leagues I am in and it works out well.

We could also try to add on a defensive player to the roster. That could add points for tackles, sacks INT, FR, INT for TD, etc. for that individual player. Just some thoughts.
I would be in favor for adding a defensive player or two. any thing to make the game more fun. i also like the idea of a 6 team playoff system, but only if we have a 12 team league.
AboveAndBeyond
Well next weekend shows us our new (cough cough) leader. He can put things to vote.....or she....you know.
AggieAces06
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

Well next weekend shows us our new (cough cough) leader. He can put things to vote.....or she....you know.

Congrats on your win... again!
AboveAndBeyond
Ya ya. My wife's going to end up killing me......

I'll have updates for payouts today. How would you guys like it? Cash? PayPal? First born?
AboveAndBeyond
OK. I've got a few days. Does anyone need cash? PayPal work?
fcag
AG
I think I just won weekly high score. Either method works for me.
AboveAndBeyond
PayPal would be easier, so I don't have to put clothes on....... Address the same as your email?
fcag
AG
First name dot last name at hotmail
AggieAces06
AG
If anyone doesn't want to collect their money, I'll take it... you know... for safe keeping...
eloc62
If i have anything coming, i would prefer cash. i don't do paypal, but i can make it easy on you. i can pick it up, meet you somewhere, or you can drop it by my store whenever you are in the area. think i might have some high score money coming, but not sure.
eloc62
one quick comment regarding next years draft. I really hope we use the first intended draft site that we were supposed to use until things got screwed up because Joe didn't show up for draft, and we had to change on the fly. I really like that site. not a fan of ESPN draft site. just my 2 cents
LastHamlet
AG
I think I had a few high points. I'm good with PayPal.
AggieAces06
AG
We more had to switch because the original site crashed and we didn't know when it would be back up.
fcag
AG
AggieAces06 said:

We more had to switch because the original site crashed and we didn't know when it would be back up.

Yeah. That was unfortunate. It's one of the most powerful/configurable fantasy football websites and costs quite a bit to actually run a league on their site. There were a lot of very upset customers when they crashed.
AboveAndBeyond
Ok, payouts are done! Old man, I'll swing yours by today. I sent them to the PayPal addresses I had for you. Fcag, yours was just 1 week but I sent it anyways.
fcag
AG
Got it.
LastHamlet
AG
Got mine as well. See you guys next season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.