I have a litter planned to be born in December and a go home date in February. The parents are hunters and hunt test dogs with finished titles. OFA clearances and genetic testing has been done and these should be high-drive, excellent marking, and biddable dogs.
These will not likely be great couch/crate dogs early on and will need a job to do or need to be with their people or a pro trainer. I am taking 4&4 m/f deposits and have 2-3 female spots available. If interested, shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details.
These will not likely be great couch/crate dogs early on and will need a job to do or need to be with their people or a pro trainer. I am taking 4&4 m/f deposits and have 2-3 female spots available. If interested, shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details.