Outdoors
Sponsored by

New deer on cam - suspicious

3,234 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Old Town Ag
WC87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I'm hunting in East Texas Shelby County close to Rusk where the state insane asylum "allegedly" resides and damn I know Biden's CIA is still conducting those human thought experiments in East Texas again like ClydeAG64_NSA has been warning us about, you'll recall he has multiple cousins who have been anal probed by aliens and wow coincidence I get this deer "conveniently" showing on cams after an "assassination" attempt.. He's a plant to get me to make a move on..well whatever.

I'm passing this year I think.

PS: They are trying to silence me.

They are trying to silence all of us.

Anyway, maybe 21" inside spread? What say you OB?

Let me know.

JuneBug07
AG
Very wide. Old enough. Best case scenario for East Tx. You better hope you see him first opening weekend.
agsalaska
AG
Quote:

I'm passing this year I think

Are you mother ****ing kidding me. WIth all that **** going on you are going to give this deer another year? That's crazy talk.
SanAntoneAg
AG
This thread is epic!
La Fours
AG
Idk. He looks real skinny.
S.A. Aggie
AG
La Fours said:

Idk. He looks real skinny.

You won't be able to tell he was skinny when he hanging on the wall.
spud1910
AG
If it is near Rusk, he will be lucky to make it to opening weekend.
fullback44
AG
So wait, the CIA is training your deer? Maybe to horn someone?
ShouldastayedataTm
So they taught you to be crazy during your stay at the Rusk State Hospital and that is why you want to let it walk this year, or you were psychotic and they tamed you during your stay and that is why you want to let it walk. Either way how were the accomodations?
WC87
AG
So while there is a lot of truth in my post, the deer in question is actually in Somervell County. So Glen Rose, TX not Shelby County. But Shelby County fit the narrative.

And for those who know the greater Glen Rose metropolis, it's actually Nemo.
gwdykes
Yellow Lab?
RCR06
AG
agsalaska said:

Quote:

I'm passing this year I think

Are you mother ****ing kidding me. WIth all that **** going on you are going to give this deer another year? That's crazy talk.

Yeah, you're right. OP should give him another 2 years.
fburgtx
The state needs to REALLY up the fines on deer poaching. You see some of these folks getting fined $1000, maybe $1500. THEN, you realize, it'd cost you $5000-$10,000 to go on a trophy deer hunt, or it'd cost you $3000 plus to get a decent deer lease (PLUS all the feed/camper/etc). It's like the state is rewarding folks to "take that chance", and illegaly shoot deer, rather than the legal route of getting a lease or a guided hunt.
MRB10
AG
Skinny ankles

2/10 WNS
EMY92
AG
Midway Park, Waco. This morning.
CS78
I don't know. Everything ive seen is the state tacks on their "trophy fee" and killing a big buck can get very costly. They don't miss a chance to make money.
Old Town Ag
AG
Rusk, TX is the location of the mental hospital which is in Cherokee County. Rusk County borders Shelby County. Learn your East Texas geography before insulting us hicks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.