Outdoors
Sponsored by

It's that time of year again -- things we say at the deer lease

15,785 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by JLN90
cupofjoe04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agsalaska said:

Text message from last season

Me to my uncle- 'I can't tell exactly how many points he has'

Uncle to me- 'Its easier to count them when they are laying in the dirt.'


Brad, Jerry, and Mitch would disapprove.
Dirt Check!!!!!!
1990Hullaballoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reminds me of another of my grandpa's:


It's slicker than greased owl ****.







Ask me how I know how slick owl **** is.





Hunt an open top 20 foot tall deer stand and you will find out.
I’ve seen them play since way back when,
And they’ve always had the grit;
I’ve seen ‘em lose and I’ve seen ‘em win,
But I’ve never seen ‘em quit.
Hewey Calloway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My favorite is "You're as lost as last year's Easter eggs".
Apache
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gotta few:

"I was so cold I was shakin' like a dog sh*ttin' razor blades".

"So dumb he don't know come here from sic 'em"

"As worthless as hen sh*t on a pump handle"

"Had the runs so bad I could stand flat footed and crap over a barb wire fence"

"You're so hairy we could shave your ass and weave an Indian blanket"

txaggie_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shallowminded14 said:

CajunAggie said:


Things we say...or our dads or friends or fellow hunters say....


"That's good enough for the girls we date."

"I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a rag doll menustrating skunk."

"Gonna be colder than blue hell tonight eskimo *****."

"That SOB is deader'n Hogan's goat."

"I was tits up by 10 p.m."

"It knocked him a s s hole over appetite."


"Hotter than little sisters *****"

I don't why I'm asking, but I gotta know what the censored word is…
Howdy Dammit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's not obvious? Lol
txaggie_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It seems obvious, so….Wtf?

Just wanted to be sure….
DuncanLEO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shallowminded14 said:

CajunAggie said:


Things we say...or our dads or friends or fellow hunters say....


"That's good enough for the girls we date."

"I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a rag doll menustrating skunk."

"Gonna be colder than blue hell tonight eskimo *****."

"That SOB is deader'n Hogan's goat."

"I was tits up by 10 p.m."

"It knocked him a s s hole over appetite."


"Hotter than little sisters *****"
For real?
ranchag04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a buddy on our annual dove hunt who always has these sayings but the two that I still chuckle about:

"When we got married we were so poor the only thing keeping the walls together were the termites holding hands."

Also, after he had a little too much to drink:

"You could blindfold my a** with dental floss"
Apache
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I grew up so far out in the country I had to walk towards town to hunt.
TH36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The old man who ran the lease I was on with my Dad all through high school used to say "Wonder what the poor people are eatin tonight" when we'd sit down and have steaks. Either Friday night or Saturday night was always steak night at the deer lease.
ATX_AG_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My old boss says "I like being being married so much I did it 3 times"
swampstander
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

My old boss says "I like being being married so much I did it 3 times"
That beats anything I ever helt, smelt or felt!
agneck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If armadillos are out, the deer will be out
mhnatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
W.C. Griffin '09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not from the lease but from hunting season.

"You know the deer processor is at least $500 cheaper than we are."
- Me while stitching up a really drunk hunter's hand at about 9 pm at least 5 times a year. Usually gets a laugh.

Side note: Academy and Amazon sell cut proof gloves pretty cheap.
Gunny456
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Those were good!
Maximus Johnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DuncanLEO said:

Shallowminded14 said:

CajunAggie said:


Things we say...or our dads or friends or fellow hunters say....


"That's good enough for the girls we date."

"I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a rag doll menustrating skunk."

"Gonna be colder than blue hell tonight eskimo *****."

"That SOB is deader'n Hogan's goat."

"I was tits up by 10 p.m."

"It knocked him a s s hole over appetite."


"Hotter than little sisters *****"
For real?
That's the PG rated version. It gets a little raunchy
DuncanLEO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shallowminded14 said:

DuncanLEO said:

Shallowminded14 said:

CajunAggie said:


Things we say...or our dads or friends or fellow hunters say....


"That's good enough for the girls we date."

"I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a rag doll menustrating skunk."

"Gonna be colder than blue hell tonight eskimo *****."

"That SOB is deader'n Hogan's goat."

"I was tits up by 10 p.m."

"It knocked him a s s hole over appetite."


"Hotter than little sisters *****"
For real?
That's the PG rated version. It gets a little raunchy
Get Off My Lawn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some old-faithfuls:

"As useless as teats on a boar hog"

"You hammer like lightning - never hit the same place twice!"

"Well, see - you cut it off twice and it's STILL too short!"

"Off like a prom dress"
LRHF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LRHF said:

"At least we don't have to worry about Aggie football for the rest of hunting season!"


Definitely applies to this year...
jtp01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That boy could eff up an anvil with a rubber mallet.

I'd rather trim my toenails with a claw hammer.
ChemEAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Definitely not me yesterday:

"Where the hell that deer run off to, I swear I hit 'em."
maroonblood90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Where's the TP? I need to take a Pelosi"
Wooahhhh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Without fail, my Longview buddy would say, "fixin' to be a turd floater, you better tie your ass down."
Cen-Tex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another useful verse for cold weather….." so cold my pecker looks like a grub worm wearing a turtleneck sweater"
Gric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"If his brains were dynamite he wouldn't have enough to blow his nose"
JB!98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nailed a lot of them that I have heard or used. My grandpa was very reserved and mild at home, but you get him at the deer lease with his brothers and friends it was on. I bore the brunt of most of their remarks and look back on it fondly.

When my grandpa needed something he always needed it quickly, "Bubba, you move like old people F&*k, slow".
Doc Hayworth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey boys, do these new cammos make my butt look big?
JB!98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One more that I have not seen mentioned. If you made a mistake of any kind you got, "Well boy, you really s&!t in your own mess kit there didn't you!"
Courtesy Flush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My cousin shot a nice buck and when he got it into camp to show us, one of his uncles asked him what he's going to do with it. He said I'm gonna mount it. Without skipping a beat, another uncle said - ew, at least give me a warning before you do.
Ogre09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Courtesy Flush said:

My cousin shot a nice buck and when he got it into camp to show us, one of his uncles asked him what he's going to do with it. He said I'm gonna mount it. Without skipping a beat, another uncle said - ew, at least give me a warning before you do.


"Right here in front of everyone?"
AquaCasaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't like it, I LOVE IT!

You're the one ******* this cat, I'm just holding the tail (for who is in charge)

Bacon is a little crispy. If cooked less, bacon is a little chewy.

That was a pretty good breakfast minus all the lumps in the gravy

I saw what you did wrong but I'm not gonna tell you

Referring to a rough lady part: looked like an inside out catchers mitt
AceAggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know I'm late to the party, but….


Wait till next year!
cashag95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"That'll make a turd" - said after just about every meal.

"Boy's got more moves than a bucket of worms" - said about kids that can't sit still

 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.