Outdoors
Sponsored by

Goldendoodle Puppies for sale- BB and Boudreaux are having a litter

11,343 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agsalaska
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They got some beds tonight. And they got smarter by the minute. Took these pictures about ten minutes apart.

There is another bed not in the picture. Plenty of room.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
agsalaska
AG
Forgot the first picture.

It's not a pillow you dumb dumb.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
BulldAg99
AG
agsalaska
AG
It's 3:25 in the morning. Do you have a pack of pups living in the room next to you that just woke up and started crying for their momma? Cause I do.
agsalaska
AG
I have no idea how they did that.
TxAggieGirl08
AG
Hi! Are they all spoken for?
agsalaska
AG
We have one male left.

PM or email at kpg4923. At. Gmail.
Irish 2.0
agsalaska said:

We have one male left.

PM or email at kpg4923. At. Gmail.

Hey!! Don't be trading my male for a better deal!!

Lol

All jokes aside, been great communicating with Agsalaska and looking forward to the pup.
Dallas Police Department is full of crooked cops that lied about Mrs. Angela West and tried to destroy her name and reputation
HUEY04
AG
Can't wait to take one of these dudes home!! Really looking forward to it.
agsalaska
AG
SOLD OUT!!
agsalaska
AG
First bath
TheHaus81
AG
Three days late and dollar short, Any plans for future litters? Great dogs!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
agsalaska said:

SOLD OUT!!
Thank you for keeping me out of trouble
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Irish 2.0
TheEyeGuy said:

agsalaska said:

SOLD OUT!!
Thank you for keeping me out of trouble
Bit the bullet for you
Dallas Police Department is full of crooked cops that lied about Mrs. Angela West and tried to destroy her name and reputation
agsalaska
AG
Keeping warm after the bath

And the three girls

lurker76
Absolutely great looking pups.
agsalaska
AG
Thanks. Very proud of BB
agsalaska
AG
Not something you see every day. Cousin Oreo is now two and really, really wants her own litter. But BB made it clear when they both went into heat that she was the breeding female. Now Oreo has decided that being the babysitter is fun too.

Fun watching their instincts Kick in.

agsalaska
AG
TheHaus81 said:

Three days late and dollar short, Any plans for future litters? Great dogs!

She is done. 5th and final litter.

We may breed that black and white dog this summer depending on a few things.
agsalaska
AG
My apologies to everyone buying a puppy for not doing any videos the last few days. We have the Omicron. About over it though and will do a video tonight.

You will be happy no hear that the pups have gone three days in a row accident free. No poop or pee outside of their blue bathroom. Smart puppies.
AgResearch
AG
Puppies - "These damn things don't work....I'll try that one over there....still nothing!!"

Cute video
agsalaska
AG
Listen Bud. This is the OB, not Classifieds. Your attacks on me are not going to go over very well here.

I addressed this in the original OP on why we decided to breed her one more time. So far the only person that seems to have an issue is you.

This is the second time this guy has made this comment. Last time was on Classifieds and he went completely off on me and within an hour had all of his posts deleted. It then turned into PMs.

We are not interested in that on this thread. How about you just move on.
AJ02
AG
Having two goldendoodles and owning two dogs who were "guardian dogs" for a breeder, it's standard for a dog to be bred an average of four times before being retired. If it's a healthy dog that is known for having great puppies, younger than a certain age, and enjoys being a mom, it's not unusual at all for the breeder to decide on a fifth litter.

I'm guessing the real issue is you probably don't like breeders in general. Someone involved in rescue who looks down on anyone who chooses not to rescue.
Irish 2.0
He's pulling the same **** with someone on classifieds trying to sell AKC lab pups.

Everyone just flag him
agsalaska
agsalaska
AG

They are a little dirty but it is too cold to bath them today
agsalaska
AG
agsalaska
AG
Love watching BB and the gang ween puppies. I could watch them all day.

agsalaska
AG
My last video and post here. I think it is my favorite.
Thanks to everyone buying a pup and we will see most of you in the next few days.

AJ02
AG
Your parti-doodle is adorable with the pups.
agsalaska
AG
Love it when pups go in CS
agsalaska
AG
If anyone is looking for a female, these pups are from the owner of the stud we used. They are not from the stud but are cousins of him and our pups. Great folks who breed fantastic dogs. I highly recommend them to anyone

Link from Classifieds
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.