Outdoors
Sponsored by

Goldendoodle Puppies for sale- BB and Boudreaux are having a litter

11,282 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agsalaska
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First, I did say last year that we were probably done breeding BB. But after careful evaluation and consultation(my FIL is a vet) we chose to do it one more time. She just turned six and this is her 5th litter. We chose to do it again for three reasons. First, I have a few friends that really want a puppy from her. Second, its fun. Third and most important reason is we want to keep one in the line for her and Boo's genes. Our family has been breeding this line of doodles for twelve years now(most with my SIL) and BB is one of the best mothers we have ever had. We want a pup from her and Boo to extend the line. Their pups are absolutely fantastic.

So without further delay, I will begin the copy and pasting from prior years.

This is BB. Her real name is Blueberry which is why you do not let little kids name dogs. She is also affectionally known as Sweet B, BB the Terrible, and when pregnant, BB the beautiful. BB is an F1B Goldendoodle(75% Standard 25% Golden). She was born at my SIL's kennel in far, far, East Texas but now lives in the beautiful town of Belton Texas(Go Broncos..er..Tigers..Go both!)

MUGSHOT

Center

Turn to your left

BB has had four previous litters with three different studs(no comment), but for her last two litters she went back to the professional. You can find those stories here and here and here.

Meet Boudreax. Boudreax is a professional stud from the (Aggie Family owned) Brushy Creek Doodles in the beautiful town of Cameron Texas. He is an F1(50-50) Goldendoodle who, shall we say, has done this before. He is into the girls, and the girls are into him.

BB went to see Boudreaux last month and poor Boo had to recently endure two in heat females at his house that he could not touch. Sometimes it's hard being a stud. Anyway he was, shall we say, glad to see BB, and she is now with pup.

These will be F2B Goldendoodles. These are multi generational 63% Standard 37% Golden. We will set the prices after they are born. Boo and BB have a proven track record of producing fantastic Goldendoodles.

This is, I am 100% certain, BBs last litter. She is an incredible dog and we are extremely lucky to have her. She is a fantastic mother as well as a great companion. She is our travel dog and goes everywhere with us when we leave town. She can go with us to the mountains for a week and never need a leash. She is the Sweet B.

Last, this is our Youtube Channel From last year . Actually the last two years. We will do the same thing this year so everyone can follow the pups. Check out the channel. We have a lot of fun with it and people who are getting pups get to watch them grow every day.

PM me, or email k p g 49 two three at gmail. Pups will be ready the first week of February.
agsalaska
AG
BB breaking the leash laws at White Sands this summer

agsalaska
AG
Any idea why two pictures of a dog on a sand dune are being flagged?

Does staff actually look at those?
mt3950
AG
Nipples
agsalaska
AG
mt3950 said:

Nipples
Haha. That's hilarious.

I am going to test that theory for this entire pregnancy.
javajaws
AG
BB offspring (from last year's litter):

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
agsalaska
AG
Hey good lookin'!!
agsalaska
AG
Happy Birthday to last year's litter.

I think I said this last year but I like a lot of y'all around my age have trouble sometimes around Nov. 18th. And I was not having a very good day last year. I felt the emotions building all day. Late afternoon/early evening BB had puppy number one and it was the best thing that could possibly happen.
agsalaska
AG
Soon
agsalaska
AG

agsalaska
AG
First one is red.

Stanley is so excited.

agsalaska
AG
Seven so far

Mark Fairchild
AG
Mom and pups look good. Mom looks worn out. Congratulations.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
agsalaska
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Quote:

She is doing fantastic. She is such a good mother.

The good news is they came on a Sunday, but man it was a long morning. My teacher wife and I occasionally re-live our college days on Friday and/or Saturday nights, usually in the back yard with some country music. Anyway we did that last night with Titos and beer thinking we had a few days. She went into labor at 2:30am.

Don't think much Geometry is going to be learned at the high school tomorrow.

#8 just born.
agsalaska
AG
Worn out.
agsalaska
AG
We think it is over.

agsalaska
AG

agsalaska
AG

NICU Dad
AG
You set pricing yet?
scottimus
AG
Interested!
Tx-Ag2010
AG
I'm glad the girlfriend just thinks Texags is some weird Aggie Football website.

Might be interested.
agsalaska
AG
$1500. I have either three or four boys left depending on this one guy today.

Will also accept pre-lock S&W revolvers, a newer Colt Delta Elite, maybe some other 10mm depending on the pistol, Colt revolvers, Winchester rifles, Ruger No. 1s, and of course BitCoin,

I did make a guns for dog trade last year that worked out great for both.
agsalaska
AG
First trip to the vet
agsalaska
AG
BB hates the vet

pdc093
agsalaska
AG
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Irish 2.0
Pm'd you
Dallas Police Department is full of crooked cops that lied about Mrs. Angela West and tried to destroy her name and reputation
agsalaska
AG
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
AJ02
AG
We love our goldendoodle. Best dog ever. Sweetest disposition.
Deats99
AG
I must be turning yuppie, bought a Sheepadoodle in February, a Goldendoodle in October, hell I picked a 6.5 in August, is it too late for me? Now I am thinking about buying a Raptor.

Just kidding. We love the doodles, the hair thing and the temperament is the shiznizzle!

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
RK
AG
AJ02 said:

We love our goldendoodle. Best dog ever. Sweetest disposition.

i like how y'all groom her (him...they/them?).

ours is currently a holy terror...waiting for that sweet disposition to kick in.
AJ02
AG
I love keeping both of mine shorter. And we always have them cut the ears "to the leather". Not a fan of the long, straight ears on my two doodles.

His name is Opie and he'll be 9 in April. He's the best.
agsalaska
AG
Ha. The holy terror is the Standard in them. My black and white one named Oreo was like that when she was a puppy. She is now two and probably my favorite dog ever(besides BB of course).

They eventually turn that into a need to obey. Oreo is still pretty busy, but she minds better than any other dog I have ever had. I think that is pretty common in the 1/4 3/4 pups.

I keep mine cut real short and do it myself. See the picture above of BB at White Sands.
agsalaska
AG
She can stand and walk too. I'll try to get a video. It's pretty funny

agsalaska
AG
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.