Outdoors
Sponsored by

Goldendoodle puppies for sale!!! One more time for BB

10,236 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by javajaws
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cross posted from Classifieds

Now for a quick introduction, mostly copied from the last two years.

This is BB. Her full name is Blueberry which is why you do not let young children name dogs. Other names are Sweet B, BB the Terrible, and when pregnant, BB the Beautiful. BB is a turning five year old F1B(75% Standard 25% Golden) From Berrys Kennels(Aggie owned and my SIL) in East Texas but now lives in the beautiful town of Belton TX(Go Tigers).

Center

Turn to your left

BB has had three previous litters with three different studs(no comment), but for her last litter she went back to the professional. You can find those stories here and here.

Meet Boudreax. Boudreax is a professional stud from the (Aggie Family owned) Brushy Creek Doodles in the beautiful town of Cameron Texas. He is an F1(50-50) Goldendoodle who, shall we say, has done this before. He is into the girls, and the girls are into him.

BB went to see Boudreaux last week and it was kind of what you expect when you haven't seen your spouse for a year. It was like a sailor off the boat, and BB is now with child.

These will be F2B Goldendoodles. These are multi generational 63% Standard 37% Golden. We will set the prices after they are born.

First off, BB could not let the year go without contributing to the absolute cluster that is 2020. She has had three litters all born around the same time. I would get them all sold by Thanksgiving(most on Texags) then go hunt for a month. But nooo. Not this year. She decided to wait until three weeks ago, about six weeks late, to come into heat. That is why she is known, affectionately, as BB the Terrible. Puppies will be new years pups assuming the trains run on time.

This will also, almost certainly, be BBs last litter. I must close this by saying how special it is and how lucky we are to own a dog like her. She is an outstanding mother but also a very smart and loyal companion. She goes everywhere with us, from dropping the kids off at school in the morning to Colorado hiking trips. I can take her from Temple to Colorado, spend four days in the woods, and never need a leash. We are looking forward to her retirement.

Last, this is our Youtube Channel From last year . We will do the same thing this year so everyone can follow the pups.

PM me, or email k p g 49 two three at gmail

rootube
AG
Beautiful dogs. I've heard green is the go to color this year.
Ulrich
Goldendoodles are so athletic. Compared to those magnificent b*stards, my goofball lab mix clomps around like a buffalo wearing water boots.
agsalaska
AG
Bump for a picture
agsalaska
AG
before the babies are coming haircut
agsalaska
AG
The I am about to have babies stripping

I love my dog.

Pantera
AG
Cameron, Texas ... Go Yoe!

Also, BB is gorgeous.
agsalaska
AG
Thank you. I told her you said that.

We took her trick or treating last night, probably the last time we take her out before the puppies are born. We were over at a friends house in the driveway and she just laid down in the middle of all of the grownups and watched all of the happenings. But later in the night some of the younger boys started to wrestle in the yard. She did not like that at all. She jumped up, ran over there, and scolded every one of them until they stopped. Then she walked back and laid down.

He mother instincts are thru the roof right now.

WestTexasAg
AG
We have a one year old. Great dogs!
AggieKatie2
AG
My golden bernie doodle approves

NICU Dad
AG
What have been your previous prices ranges for pups?
agsalaska
AG
NICU Dad said:

What have been your previous prices ranges for pups?
Some of the first pups went for $750. But the last two litters have gone in the $1000-$1500 range with the most expensive being a painted female for $2000.

It always depends on size of litter, M/F ratio, and color dispersion.

I have a few going to repeat buyers already so I am hoping for a good sized litter.
agsalaska
AG
She says 'scratch my belly please!'

Due in Monday

agsalaska
AG
Ha. Dog boobs are flagged
agsalaska
AG
In position and her temp dropped to 98.6.

Puppies are coming. Could be a long night.
agsalaska
AG
After watching her most of the day and convincing her to not have her puppies outside, in my wife's closet, etc. we finally got her to settle down in her pool. We left her for an hour and went to check and bang!! She has a puppy.

First born is big and red.

agsalaska
AG
We went back and she had four. We let our daughter help BB get caught up on the cleaning and organizing. Now we leave her for another 30 minutes or so.

FlyFisher99
AG
Very nice. Will they all be yellow or is it too early to tell?
agsalaska
AG
FlyFisher99 said:

Very nice. Will they all be yellow or is it too early to tell?
First one was reddish brown. I have not looked closely enough. We will know colors and sexes probably tomorrow.

If none of them are struggling we will try not to mess with them at least until tomorrow.
agsalaska
AG
pdc093
agsalaska
AG
6 boys 4 girls.

The timing couldnt have been better for me personally. I tend to get really down on November 18th and could feel it building in me all day. Walking in and seeing that first pup already born took all that away.

combat wombat™
AG
So, I'm looking at $10,000 to $15,000 of cuteness?
agsalaska
AG
combat wombat said:

So, I'm looking at $10,000 to $15,000 of cuteness?
I accept cash or ammunition. Your choice.

She is my favorite dog.
agsalaska
AG

Ten minutes later

agsalaska
AG
pdc093
They're so SWEET.
How do keep your kids from getting attached to them?
AggieFabricator
The kids do I think get attached some, but in the best ways possible. We got Penny, as we call her now, from these guys and she's been the beat dog I've ever had. They loved and cared for Penny like she was their own until we were able to pick her up. Great family and some great dogs.
pdc093
I love that pic.
Thanks for sharing such a happy smile.
agsalaska
AG
Penny with the cat.

The cats love the puppies.

Thanks for the kind words. It is kind of hard on the kids giving them up. But they are kind of used to it now.
agsalaska
AG
Two boys. They are getting bigger
agsalaska
AG

agsalaska
AG
Open Eyes!!!

Aggieangler93
AG
Oh Lord....please do not let Mrs. Aggieangler93 see this.....
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
agsalaska
AG
Hey I have your number somewhere on my phone.

Does she read your texts?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.