Outdoors
Sponsored by

The Puppies are coming!! Goldendoodles!!

14,220 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agsalaska
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cross posted from Classifieds.

The puppies are coming!!!

First, a quick introduction that I will mostly copy from last year, which is here

This is BB. Her full name is Blueberry which is what you end up with when little kids come up with names. I prefer BB the Terrible or, when pregnant, BB the Beautiful. BB is a 4 year old F1B(75% standard 25% golden) goldendoodle. She is originally from Berry's Kennels(Aggie owned and operated by my SIL) in East Texas but now lives in the beautiful town of Belton Texas(Go Tigers). We love her.

Center

Turn to the left.

BB had two what I would consider serious relationships in the last couple of years. First there was Wrangler and the nine pups.

Then last year, it was Duke. The Dukenator as my kids called him. They had eight pups

But BB has always been the adventurous type and this year she was looking for something new. Wrangler lives all the way up in Texarkana and Duke had the dreaded surgery. So this time, she hired a professional.

Meet Boudreax. Boudreax is a professional stud from the (Aggie Family owned) Brushy Creek Doodles in the beautiful town of Cameron Texas. He is an F1(50-50) Goldendoodle who, shall we say, has done this before. He is into the girls, and the girls are into him.

It was love at first sight. Actually love at the second sight, but that's not the point. They found their attraction overwhelming, and BB is now with child.

We have had two successful Doodle litters with BB and have sold 10 of the 17 pups on Texags. We would love to do that again this year. It is a lot of fun for us to see Aggies at tail gates or here on Texags or wherever tell us about their pups.

These pups will be F2B goldendoodles. These are multi generation doodles and, if my math was right last year, they are 63% standard 37% golden.

Due date is Sep. 28. They will be ready to go around Thanksgiving weekend. If you are interested PM me. Please understand that we cannot set prices before the litter is born. We need a count, male/female, colors, etc.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Resquell92
AG
Agsalaska,

Can't pm, but am interested in talking about it for the wife. Opened my big mouth to say that after 25 years of having to put up with me, her anniversary gift could be a puppy. Would you mind contacting me? Email is resquell at gmail dot com.

Ryan
Colonel A. 1976
AG
Love at first sight....not site
Col. A 1976
DallasAggies01
AG
Interested in a female to go along with our sheepadoodle BB (Barbara Bush)
ForeverAg
AG
Can not PM either, but we are definitely interested.

ShouldastayedataTm
Colonel A. 1976 said:

Love at first sight....not site
MAybe the first time they met was at his house and they didn't click so the second time was at her house and the rest is as they say magic? THen site would be appropriate.
Dennis Reynolds
Dennis Reynolds
Can't PM but interested in a female.
agsalaska
AG
ForeverAg and Dennis. My email address is kpg4923@gmail.com.

Thanks
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
FriscoKid
AG
If you still have one, Grayson finished his chemo a couple weeks ago and said he wanted a labradoodle and was putting the hard sell on Adam and his wife...

I rarely look at this board, but when my wife said he wanted this I remembered this thread. Please let me know if you still have one and how much.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3020267/replies/53742610#53742610
FriscoKid
AG
PM please.
agsalaska
AG
I think I got back with everyone but if I missed you please let me know.
agsalaska
AG
Just a quick update on BB and her puppies.

She is pregnant. VERY pregnant. She is sleeping a lot and when she is not sleeping she is either eating or staring at someone until they feed her. We know she is getting close because, other than the obvious calendar, she is getting reclusive. She is also in the happy dog phase. She is smiling a lot and the cats are relatively safe. That will change pretty soon.

I think I have replied to everyone, but if I missed you please let me know. If anyone is seeing this for the first time and are interested in a puppy you can either PM me or email me at k p g 4 9 2 3 at gmail.com.
3RDGNAg05
AG
Thanks for the update!
3RDGNAg05
AG
how's BB doing, any pups yet?
Newoldarmy
AG
We bought a female last year and she's growing into a great dog.
agsalaska
AG
clilley2005 said:

how's BB doing, any pups yet?
She is getting a little anxious. During last week we thought she might have them a day or two early. But today is the earliest due day and she is acting about the same. Very reclusive. Very hungry.

agsalaska
AG
Any day now dog! There is no time like the present.

Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Aw, bless her heart! Best wishes for a great labor!
agsalaska
AG
At about 1am BB decided to climb into bed with us. And of course she couldn't sit still. BB rides to school with the kids every day and barks at them when they get out of the car. She is somewhat of a celebrity at the Elementary school. She didnt even go to the door this morning

Anyway my wife got the kids to school this morning at 7:30 and right when she got home BBs water broke. And she wanted to do this in my closet which was not happening. We got her over to the tub and I ran back up to the school to get my kids. Came home and we have these two.

Now it is up to the kids to help her for the rest of the day.
Bob_Ag
AG
Whats the grooming like with these? Do they shed?
agsalaska
AG
Most of them do not shed or shed very little. But because they have retriever in their genes some will.

Neither of mine do.
agsalaska
AG
Up to 7.
agsalaska
AG
Now 8
agsalaska
AG
Uncle Stan says 'Hey, these puppies are great and all. But you forgot something this morning. How about filling my bowl up while you're in here.'

agsalaska
AG
11 and counting!!
3RDGNAg05
AG
Awesome!! Congrats!
agsalaska
AG
13. at least one more to go.

If anyone is wondering how many times dogs have to breed in order to have a successful litter, I would say twice is enough to more than enough.
3RDGNAg05
AG
13! That's a lot of pups! Boudreaux did his job
agsalaska
AG
We are pretty sure she is done. 14 total, 13 living. I am going to be reaching out to everyone in the next couple of days. If you are just now seeing this and are interested in a puppy or if I missed you please let me know.

As you can imagine we are going to have our hands full over the next couple of weeks.

Unemployed
AG
agsalaska said:

We are pretty sure she is done. 14 total, 13 living. I am going to be reaching out to everyone in the next couple of days. If you are just now seeing this and are interested in a puppy or if I missed you please let me know.

As you can imagine we are going to have our hands full over the next couple of weeks.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
oneeyedag
They are great dogs! Goofy AF or at least our Bailey is, but fantastic puppers.

Congrats.
agsalaska
agsalaska
AG
THe part I enjoy the most out of this is watching BB be a mom and Stan be an uncle. BB is totally different this time compared to the first two litters. The first litter, where Bailey the dog above came from, was exhausting for her. Her instincts were right and she knew what to do, but it was a beating. They kept getting away from her in the tub and she kept trying to move them and stuff like that. She also didnt eat, then did, a lot, giving her really bad stomach problems.

Last years litter was easier, but she protected them like they were future kings. She really didnt let any of us touch them for about a week. But she had better control of them and they were better behaved.

Neither time though did she even get up for about two days. Last night she got up around midnight happy and wagging her tail. She peed, for like three minutes, then ate. While doing that of course the puppies scattered. She jumped back in there and had them in a nice pile between her legs within seconds. I don't know how she did it, but it was impressive.

Uncle Stan decided to stick his nose in there too, but she wasn't having any of that. He turned away pretty quickly.

agsalaska
AG
First individual pics. Not sure if I could find the same pups again,

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.