Outdoors
Sponsored by

A Texags OB love affair

13,377 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by nursemack
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First came BB. Affectionately known as BB the Beautiful. Also known as BB the Terrible. Her real name is Blueberry which is why we call her BB. BB is an F1B Goldendoodle, or 1/4 Golden Retriever 3/4 Standard Poodle. She is originally from East Texas but now resides in the beautiful metropolis of Belton Texas. Go Tigers!

Last year BB met an old flame from New Boston named Wrangler and had a little fling. But he left after a week and two months later.....

Wrangler from De Kalb 9 puppies

Five of those nine were sold to Texags OB folks. And from what I hear they are all really good dogs. The two we sold locally are awesome.

Now she got smart and didn't want any more of Wrangler. But lucky for her her owner, Agsalaska, hangs out on the best board on the internet. And a few months ago on another thread I mentioned something that got the attention of Jones12, who told me he had just the answer for her. And that answer is Duke. The Dukester. He is Dukalicious. Duke is an F1 Goldendoodle or 1/2 Golden Retriever 1/2 Standard Poodle.

The Dukester

Now Duke had never seen anything like BB. He did have a girlfriend named whatever he wanted to call her that night

but that wasn't enough. Duke was also set to have a certain surgery coming up, so this was his only chance to make it happen.

It was love at first sight. And for the sake of decency I will resist posting those pictures. But after several trips back and forth to and from Austin......

Belly Full

The puppies are due next weekend. She is tired, angry, her boobs itch, and she is mad at the cats. But she is the sweetest dog in the world and is an exceptional momma. The closet is ready and we have a brand new kiddie pool for her.

Last, this is Uncle Stan. Stan the man. He is BBs uncle. We have had him 9 years and he is the coolest dude ever. He wasnt letting Duke get to his niece so we had to put him up when he came over. But after it was over they hung out and talked. He is El Jefe.

BB and Uncle Stan

So those pups in her belly are F2B golden doodles. They are, if my math is correct, 62.5% Standard 37.5% Golden Retriever.

I Sold five of the nine last year on Texags and would love to do the same this year. I do not know the prices yet because I need to see the colors, sex, how many, etc. There is already a pretty good list of people that have contacted me and I do have everyone written down.

I really enjoyed posting the progress on here last year and will update this thread with pictures and what not. A lot of excitement is headed our way.

agsalaska
AG
Oh. And the plan is, assuming they are healthy and ready to be taken from their momma, to go to College Station the weekend of the UAB game and meet anyone there who is getting one. But of course we can make other arrangements if we need too.
AggiePetro07
AG
Any unusual breeding or mostly just doggie style?
agsalaska
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

Any unusual breeding or mostly just doggie style?

No. It was by the dictionary
Arthur Stilwell
I know you said you don't know how much you're gonna sell them for but do you have an idea of the price range at least?
agsalaska
AG
And I hate to do this, but my guess is they will be in the 1k range, unless it is a smaller litter, with the multi colored being a little more.
GinaLinetti
AG
Im a big fan of the runt of the litter. Some of my best dogs have been runts. May be very interested when the time comes
agsalaska
AG
Yea we sold the runt of her last litter to a teacher at my kids elementary school. My daughter's teacher in fact. That dog is a stud today. Badass 1year old.
clintaggie04
AG
We are very excited! My boys are going to absolutely lose their minds when they get the best early Christmas present ever.
agsalaska
AG
matthewj042
AggieFabricator
Looking forward to this. Been tough to keep it a secret from my son.
agsalaska
AG
Her temperature is dropping! 99.6
agsalaska
AG
A brand new kiddy pool. Ready to go.

agsalaska
AG
Stanley can hardly hide his emotions.

aggiec05
AG
Sent you an email last night. My wife and kids are extremely excited to see the litter! Would be great if you had any of the puppies available from this litter.
aggie_fan13
AG
Oh but if this were about a cat
agsalaska
AG
Well her temperature is back over 100 at 100.2 but I still think they are coming soon. She was digging at the floor earlier and is pacing constantly. Be real surprised if we dont have puppies today.

I have to go to work and wont be home until probably 8 or so. Wife took the day off and gets to be the one.
agsalaska
AG

Finally. First puppy. I had a 1:24 tee time. I guess I am missing it.
agsalaska
AG
8 pups. 7 girls and a boy
Emotional Support Cobra
SteveBott
AG
Alaska question. Are the dogs in the pics all indoors? Seems like their coat is pretty long for summer. My poodle shows stress in summer at an inch plus hair.

As for runts my amateur opinion is they are crowded out from momma but once they get their own food bowl they can catch up. I took a runt Lab and parents were 55-65 and he ended up just more then 95.
clintaggie04
AG
We need pictures!!!!
agsalaska
AG
Haha. Im working on it.

She is being a lot more guarded this time than the first time. The first time she had no problems with anyone coming in the room, taking pictures, etc. This time she has growled and snarled at everyone. Im letting her get a little sleep.
clintaggie04
AG
No problem. I was just purposely being a pain in the butt anyway.
agsalaska
AG
agsalaska
AG

What you cannot hear is the nightmarish growl.
agsalaska
AG

This is why she doesn't like us right now. We go in there and disrupt everything and the puppies go everywhere!!
Bocaj
AG
Good looking litter! Congrats!
agsalaska
AG

agsalaska
AG
Turns out it was 2 boys six girls
agsalaska
AG

agsalaska
AG
They are indoor dogs. We cut them real short in May but didn't do it again like we should in August. I am a paranoid ******* when it comes to diseases around these pups and didn't want the grownups mixing with other dogs that late in her pregnancy. And I got busy at work.

Doesn't seem to bother them too much.
chiken
AG
I wish I could smell their gross little puppy breath.
MousepadMarauder
AG
Very interested if you have any for sale. My wife has been begging for a Goldendoodle for years. How can I contact you?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.