Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,145,805 Views | 5590 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by cledus6150
zooguy96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've never read an issue with UPS mailing ammo, as long as you take it to a distribution center.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
agsalaska
AG
zooguy96 said:

I've never read an issue with UPS mailing ammo, as long as you take it to a distribution center.
Man I tried this. Twice. They will not mail it. Not from the one in Belton near my house.

We went through this like a year ago on here so I went and tried and nope, they will not ship ammo. I do not have an account with them and it seems to me that may have mattered. But they will not ship ammo. Otherwise I would be happy to do it.

And yes, it is a distribution center.
CTGilley
AG
GT Distributors and other police supply stores have 50 round boxes of rounds that are only sold in 20 round boxes at other retailers. I buy HSTs there for that reason. Also they are normally about the same price.

(You do not have to be a LEO to shop there.)
Morpholino
AG
Morpholino said:

Anybody need a Gamo Black Knight air rifle 0.177 cal with some ammo? $80 in BCS. cssells2016 @gmail.com

https://www.academy.com/p/gamo-black-knight-177-caliber-air-gun

Still available here:

https://texasguntrader.com/category/963/Rifles-for-Sale-Pump-Action-for-Sale/listings/2855031/Gamo-air-rifle-0177-cal-with-4x-scope-FS.html

agsalaska
AG
CTGilley said:

GT Distributors and other police supply stores have 50 round boxes of rounds that are only sold in 20 round boxes at other retailers. I buy HSTs there for that reason. Also they are normally about the same price.

(You do not have to be a LEO to shop there.)

Yea me too. I buy it in 9 40 and 45 usually from top gun ammo

But not in .38 +P micro. They only made this stuff for a couple of years and discontinued it.

Every time I go to the store and see the 20 round boxes I want to put out a news flash for people.
highvelocity
AG
tyler area. send me an email and i'll send you a label that way you can just walk in and drop it off.
agsalaska
AG
highvelocity said:

tyler area. send me an email and i'll send you a label that way you can just walk in and drop it off.

Should work.

K p g. 49 23. @ gmail

AvsB
Wife switched over to the 2.0 of the Bodyguard. The original BG380 for sale. Added XS Big Dot sights. Four 6 round magazines and one extended promag range fun magazine. $200. N. Dallas area.

Four 6 nine 2 thirty three 7 zero fifty nine

RIP ATMHockey
wonderhill
AG
Thanks!
AvsB

Stern Defense MAG-ADMP9/40 Mag adapter-$125 shipped.
(Stern's website says it works with Sig p320/p250 mags as well as the M&P mags I use.)

RIP ATMHockey
Etxpoboy
FAL and BCM 300blk upper for sale

FAL is genuine, IYKYK. Asking $2500

BCM is a 7in 300blk upper, never fired (bcg not included). They go new for $781 with a bcg, asking $550 for this one.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

phorizt
phorizt said:

I'm selling my big bore air rifle setup: AirForce Texan SS(sound suppression) in .457 caliber with tank and compressor and any slugs I have in several different grains. Everything is one year old and only been shot a few times. Would like to get $1200 for the whole setup(paid around $2000 new w compressor and tank). Picked up in Granbury or I can meet face to face within about an hour or so drive. Everything is in great condition and very lightly used. Awesome setup for deer/hogs. Just not gonna have a chance to use it much moving forward and need funds for other things.

Here's the rifle/scope combo: https://www.airgundepot.com/airforce-texan-ss-hawke-scope-combo.html#AGD-43178416

Includes a Vevor 4500 PSI compressor- was $230 new

Also comes with Hatsan TactAir 1.6L CF Fill Tank w / Valve Kit- was $250 new

might be open to trades for a guns or high end crossbow of similar value depending on what it is.
would prefer to trade this for a nice crossbow setup for my kids to use. I have a cheap Barnett but want something good. Moved to a new lease in OK and this is not legal to hunt with up there so need a new crossbow.
Daddy-O5
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

Location - Tomball, email in profile.

Let's get back on track with cheap "homemade" ARs

Never fired AR-10. Went through a build spurt a few years back and thought it'd be fun to put together a cheap as possible AR-10. .308. Bought the upper and lower separate but already assembled.

Tennessee arms polymer lower. Bear Creek Arsenal side charging upper. Sonora 4-12 scope.

500 bucks or equivalent trade offer.

cuz-i-can
AG
I think I've seen that fal before...you find it around seguin?
Etxpoboy
No, I got it from a guy around the golden triangle
88agswin
AG
Nightforce Optics ATACR F1 Rifle Scope - 7-35x56mm - Illuminated MOAR with the LaRue LaRue Tactical QD Scope Mount, LT120 (34mm/QD Lever Mount) 1368090...This scope is in excellent like new condition. It is a great scope but I am looking to downsize...$4201 when I bought the scope and the LaRue LT120....asking $4000 or OBO. 832-347-0807

[URL]http://wiseguyscooling.com [/URL]
erudite
What's the source on that parts kits from the FAL aside from the DSA receiver?
Etxpoboy
I bought it from a guy on FAL files, I don't know where it came from prior to that.
erudite
Etxpoboy said:

I bought it from a guy on FAL files, I don't know where it came from prior to that.
Are the S/N matching on everything (except the DSA receiver)? Please shoot a picture of the bolt removed and any S/N on that. Sorry for being a bother, just trying to figure out if it's a FrankenFAL where they mixed or matched.
Etxpoboy
I don't think there are two numbers the same. Some of them are "RA" numbers and some of them are not.

erudite
[removed]
Morpholino
AG
FS Prodigy 4.25", one-17 round and one-20 round mag, soft case, no optic plates. Located in BCS. $1100 firm. cssells2016 @gmail.com

https://texasguntrader.com/category/900/Handguns-for-Sale-Pistols-for-Sale/listings/2880296/Prodigy-425%E2%80%9D-FS.html
TX_COWDOC
AG
What don't you like about it?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Morpholino
AG
I actually really like this gun. But I got my eyes on something else so this one's got to go lol.
aggietb
I've got an Sig Tango MSR FFP 1-10 LPVO brand new in box with the sig mount. Nice mid level optic I just went a diff route and would like to get rid of it. I'm in Colorado so I can do $475 shipped unless someone is in Denver area I can make a trip down there too.

Belton Ag
AG
Anyone have a Silencerco ASR Bravo mount they'd be willing to sell?

Now that the paperwork is getting faster, people are snatching up the accessories and Silencerco is out of stock.
Hungry Ojos
aggietb said:

I've got an Sig Tango MSR FFP 1-10 LPVO brand new in box with the sig mount. Nice mid level optic I just went a diff route and would like to get rid of it. I'm in Colorado so I can do $475 shipped unless someone is in Denver area I can make a trip down there too.

Great price, if it was black, I'd be all over it
aggietb
Coyote>black though lol
AvsB
Anyone have Griffin Armament taper mounts not being used? Specifically looking for 1/2x28 minimalist flash hider?
RIP ATMHockey
Morpholino
AG
Morpholino said:

FS Prodigy 4.25", one-17 round and one-20 round mag, soft case, no optic plates. Located in BCS. $1100 firm. cssells2016 @gmail.com

https://texasguntrader.com/category/900/Handguns-for-Sale-Pistols-for-Sale/listings/2880296/Prodigy-425%E2%80%9D-FS.html

SOLD
redbullag
AG
Cleaning out the safe and selling Eotech 552.A65 that takes AA batteries. This was made in ~2008 and I got the grommet fix kit for it that is installed. It has early signs of delamination I tried to capture in picture(but I can't upload here?).

Still works fine, but ultimately would want to get this sent back to Eotech for the $75 repair or apparently they offer 50% off another sight from them is what I have read, so could be a strategic play to get a nice discount on a more expensive sight of theirs.

Asking $250 and I am in the Austin area.

aggietb
aggietb said:

SOLD
aggiej2007
AG
I'm looking for a Glock Gen 5 G17 frame if anyone has one they would like to part with. Stripped or complete.

My contact info is in my profile. Located in B/CS.
Nealthedestroyer
AG
Polish Radom M44 carbine. Good shape. $600

Spanish mauser. Poor bore. Comes with 30cal can of 8mm. $450

Swedish K31. Good shape. 2 mags. $600.

Located in BCS. 979 five eight 7 six 9 4 zero
Vae Victis
2ndChanceAg96
AG
2ndChanceAg96 said:

Looking to offload my Yugo SKS. I'm needing cash and just haven't shot her in a long while. Less than 100 rounds down her. All numbers are matching. Cheap Ncstar 4x32 scope with a Scout SKS mount. Was pretty accurate when last shot at 100 yards. Extremely heavy and loud. Comes with stripper clips seen and 170+ rounds of Brown Bear 7.62x39.

I have seen these go for up to $850. I would like to get $750 for entire package. Located in Hockley for FTF sale.

I am still looking to offload this package. I will take $700 if anyone is interested.
First Page Last Page
Page 158 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.