Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,145,693 Views | 5590 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by cledus6150
aggieforester05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe Next Year said:

These things seem to be currently out of stock. If anyone has one and doesn't need it, I'll buy it. Rugged 5/8x24 fixed mount.

Check ebay and gunbroker. That's where I usually get me silencerco accessories and ebay at least is usually cheaper.
Max06
AG
Looking for a S&W M&P 2.0, preferably performance center, no comp, optic ready is a bonus.

San Antonio, BCS, DFW
Morpholino
AG
Anybody need a Gamo Black Knight air rifle 0.177 cal with some ammo? $80 in BCS. cssells2016 @gmail.com

https://www.academy.com/p/gamo-black-knight-177-caliber-air-gun

aggiec05
AG
Model 70 Junior Wood Stock - $50 Justin, TX

johnnyhamcheck
AG
Springfield Echelon
Very innovative optics system. Can basically throw any footprint red dot on without a plate. Has front fiber optic/Night Sight. Very ergonomic. Has 3 different grip sizes…
Prices at academy-
Echelon 649.99…
3 extra mags - $45x3 $135…
Blade tech and custom holster
$150…
Includes QLS system and leg Strap…
Over $1000 with Tax
Selling for $700

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
My unmolested Ruger Single Six needs a new home that can spend more time with it than I can. 22 and 22 WMR cylinders. Fired it a few times, shoots great. Comes with original box. Asking $600. Located in Houston but travel around Texas from time to time. Also willing to ship at your full cost. First unequivocal "I'll take it" will be the buyer. "I'm interested" is not "I'll take it."
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Van Buren Boy
AG
johnnyhamcheck said:

Springfield Echelon
Very innovative optics system. Can basically throw any footprint red dot on without a plate. Has front fiber optic/Night Sight. Very ergonomic. Has 3 different grip sizes…
Prices at academy-
Echelon 649.99…
3 extra mags - $45x3 $135…
Blade tech and custom holster
$150…
Includes QLS system and leg Strap…
Over $1000 with Tax
Selling for $700

Damn. I'm looking for an echelon but with a threaded barrel but this is a good deal. Location?
CTGilley
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

My unmolested Ruger Single Six needs a new home that can spend more time with it than I can. 22 and 22 WMR cylinders. Fired it a few times, shoots great. Comes with original box. Asking $600. Located in Houston but travel around Texas from time to time. Also willing to ship at your full cost. First unequivocal "I'll take it" will be the buyer. "I'm interested" is not "I'll take it."

They only had fluted Mag cylinders on the New Models for less than 2 years. I have the same gun. Maybe 1973? Going off memory.
CactusThomas
AG
Thats clearly an old model
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Yes, sorry, I should have been more clear in my original post. It's an old model that has not been sent back to River for the new style transfer bar. The trigger on it is very nice.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Has not been sent back to RUGER.
johnnyhamcheck
AG
Austin/Bastrop/College Station
CTGilley
AG
I see that now… thought about that after I posted then boarded plane. Really cool gun.
aggiec05
AG
aggiec05 said:

Model 70 Junior Wood Stock - $50 Justin, TX

can ship this anywhere, let me know!
phorizt
I'm selling my big bore air rifle setup: AirForce Texan SS(sound suppression) in .457 caliber with tank and compressor and any slugs I have in several different grains. Everything is one year old and only been shot a few times. Would like to get $1200 for the whole setup(paid around $2000 new w compressor and tank). Picked up in Granbury or I can meet face to face within about an hour or so drive. Everything is in great condition and very lightly used. Awesome setup for deer/hogs. Just not gonna have a chance to use it much moving forward and need funds for other things.

Here's the rifle/scope combo: https://www.airgundepot.com/airforce-texan-ss-hawke-scope-combo.html#AGD-43178416

Includes a Vevor 4500 PSI compressor- was $230 new

Also comes with Hatsan TactAir 1.6L CF Fill Tank w / Valve Kit- was $250 new

might be open to trades for a guns or high end crossbow of similar value depending on what it is.
remko12
AG
No chance of you coming to Houston?
phorizt
remko12 said:

haven't had to go down there in a while but there's a slight possibility I will need to go down there in the next couple of weeks. I can let you know if so.
Mdub00
AG
Text sent.
phorizt
remko12 said:

Will probably be headed down to Houston sometime between the 6-10th of August if you're interested we can try to work something out.
sonnysixkiller
ldg397
AG
I have a couple rugged suppressor parts laying around I don't need anymore.

Fixed barrel spacer and 13.5LH piston both in original packaging with minimal use.

Both located in BCS make me an offer I can ship them if necessary.

LDG397 at gmail
88agswin
AG
Winchester Select 101 12 gauge O/U with 26 inch barrels with invector chokes

This gun was made in Belgium....not in Japan. I have never fired this gun. It has been sitting in my safe. Decided to sell it to free up some space for a new gun. Absolutely spotless with chokes. Chambered for 3 inch shells. 832-347-0807. Asking $1950. I am located in Cypress.
[URL]http://wiseguyscooling.com [/URL]
RogueAg
AG
FOR SALE:

Complete AR-15 upper, chambered in 25-45 Sharps

SRC - Sharps 20" heavy stainless barrel
15" MLOK handguard
PSA BCG

Also throwing in a set of Lee reloading dies in 25-45.

$500

Located in DFW, prefer local pickup. Will be in Austin area later this fall.

Email me at shiner97 at hotmail dot com.

(hopefully the links below work for the pics)

https://ibb.co/BqgZF61

https://ibb.co/h8x6fQ1

https://ibb.co/5nj3Vny

https://ibb.co/Df60359

CREAg87
AG
Looking to buy some 5.45 ammo, preferably located in the Plano or North Dallas area.
Keep your rifle by your side
agsalaska
AG
I have two boxes of Federal HST micro 38+p. These are the ones that look like upside down wadcutters. Good ammo but I'll never use them.

$40 sounds fair. Can't get these anymore.

I'm in Temple/Belton but will be driving to Houston Saturday.
phorizt
I have a whole load of guns from a delinquent locker at a storage unit I own that I'll be posting up soon. Best part, we took all the guns out and then auctioned off a locker full of gun cases and some idiot payed a crap ton of money for it thinking he was gonna get to keep all the guns even though the auction rules stated you can't keep firearms. I'll bet he's raging mad right now lol. We threw in a bag of dirty George Washingtons we dug out of cousin Betty Lou's panties when she came home from "work" last night to make the buyer feel a little better about himself.
highvelocity
AG
one of the better jokes ive seen on here in awhile
highvelocity
AG
40 shipped and i'll take them
FamousAgg
I'll give you tree fitty for em…
tlfw378
AG
WTF…
CTGilley
AG
20 or 50 round box?
Naveronski
AG
phorizt said:

I have a whole load of guns from a delinquent locker at a storage unit I own that I'll be posting up soon. Best part, we took all the guns out and then auctioned off a locker full of gun cases and some idiot payed a crap ton of money for it thinking he was gonna get to keep all the guns even though the auction rules stated you can't keep firearms. I'll bet he's raging mad right now lol. We threw in a bag of dirty George Washingtons we dug out of cousin Betty Lou's panties when she came home from "work" last night to make the buyer feel a little better about himself.
Took me a second to figure out wtf you were on about.

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3479947
agsalaska
AG
They are 20 round boxes. They never made them in anything else.
highvelocity
AG
told you id take em. give me a shout when you can
agsalaska
AG
Man I canot mail them. I have been through this on here before. UPS 100% will not take them. Neither will FedEx. Unless you know something that I don't. I tried this a year ago or so and was turned away.

Where are you?
First Page Last Page
Page 157 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.