Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,145,699 Views | 5590 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by cledus6150
grbgolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sold
I have another Shadow Systems, a MR920P Elite. Comes with what is in the pictures. DFW

cryption
I'm looking for a cheap AR. Will be keep in the mule kinda gun with nightvision scope. Nothing fancy
water turkey
Maybe Next Year said:

Complimentary pair sold together. Nickel S&W 29-3 6" and a nickel S&W 57 6". To be sold together. DM me your final and best, will be sold to the highest bidder by Sunday.

Noice!

Any idea what range you are expecting to get?
agsalaska
AG
I have both of those guns but my 57 is blued.

I would be interested in that 57.
Maybe Next Year
AG
Gents,

Before this gets out of hand, my Smith & Wesson post was a tongue in cheek response to the barrage of "posting a picture without a price" comments. I thought it would be recognized as such, but I understand not everyone probably saw the previous exchange a few weeks back. If anything, I'm in the market to acquire more nickel S&W's.
agsalaska
AG
I thought that might be the case.

Those are pretty.
Naveronski
AG
nealan said:

Shortened to 16.000000000000001"

Is it 18 for shotguns ?

Idk I went with 12".
nealan
Nice
agsalaska
AG
cryption said:

I'm looking for a cheap AR. Will be keep in the mule kinda gun with nightvision scope. Nothing fancy
i have a pretty good gun for that I think. It is a Rock River A2 for $800.

I have only been holding on to it because I feel like, as a 'Merican, I need one. But as soon as I sell it I will buy a Mini 14.

Gun is heavier and feels a lot more durable than most ARs. Has iron sights. I put a Rem 760 on a mule but if I was going to use an AR for that this would be perfect.

I do shoot it high. But I suck with them.

CREAg87
AG
Looking for an AK-74 in 5.45 if anyone has a lead. Would prefer a kit build or a Saiga.
Keep your rifle by your side
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
https://whatacountry.com/bulgarian-ak-74-parts-kit.aspx
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
zooguy96
AG
zooguy96 said:

I've got a couple of things to sell that are sitting around.

All would have to be shipped via FFL (at your expense), as I am in TN (except for the scope and barrel).

PSA M-LOK MOE EPT 9 mm RIFLE - Glock mag. I haven't shot. $650

Remington 20 gauge - $300

.410 AR upper on a AR-15 lower (buffer weight for stock has been changed - is specific to this upper) - I traded for this for some reason - and don't know why I have it. I've not shot it. $550

Holosun 407C - collecting dust (it's in the box, so only the box is collecting dust). $225

I also have an LMT 14.5" barrel with a pin and weld surefire flash hider. I've not shot it. $450.

Smith and Wesson MCK conversion kit - for the M&P 9C - $200

May trade. Most interested in Sig 365 XL's, S&W pistols, CZ Scorpion. Holosun 507k. AR's. Not interested in Glocks.

I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
TRL-Ag
That's nice
GentrysMillTX10
AG
cryption said:

I bought a brand new AR for $399 last year. It was a promotion/sale at the time. It rides with me on the can am. I think this is where I bought it. They have discount codes but you'll probably need to watch for a sale to get one under $400

https://www.primaryarms.com/ar-15/rifles
cryption
Thanks this is the kinda thing I'm looking for.
zooguy96
AG
cryption said:

You can also get a complete upper and complete lower off of palmetto state armory for around that price.
nealan
I would start my search at Palmetto State Armory. Probably your best bang for your buck in the $400 AR realm.
Pun not intended but pretty appropriate
rally-cap
AG
cryption said:

They run deals every day - today's happens to be a nice AR for $450 -

Deal Link

And don't fret over the "Blem" tag - I have several of their blem lowers, you'd be hard pressed to find the blem.
cryption
This is super helpful guys I really appreciate it!
zooguy96
AG
Upper - $279

Lower - $99

Total - $378
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
rally-cap said:

cryption said:

They run deals every day - today's happens to be a nice AR for $450 -

Deal Link

And don't fret over the "Blem" tag - I have several of their blem lowers, you'd be hard pressed to find the blem.

Agreed. Have a blem from them and still haven't been able to find the blem on the rifle
thepriceisright24
AG
Just posted 2 for sale on classifieds
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3474886

FN 5.7
Ruger RPR 6.5 creedmore

Info and pics in that post
cledus6150
AG
FS: Gen 4 Glock 40 long slide MOS 10mm, with 3-15rd magazines, Glock MOS plates 05,06,07 and 08, vortex Defender CCW 3 MOA red dot, 50rds of S&B and a OWB holster. Located in BCS $800 with dot and $600 without.

Jason_Roofer
Anyone got anything neat in a 7mm Remington Magnum or any Ithaca doubles? Email in profile.
Infinity Roofing - https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
cledus6150
AG
FS: Springfield Prodigy 4.25" 9mm, 1-17rd and 1-20rd magazine. SOLD

AgFlyGuy
AG
Interested. Any feeding/ejection issues?
cledus6150
AG
I do not know I picked them both up from a drinking buddy who needed money, so I haven't shot either as of yet. Plan on running a box through both during lunch today, I will provide and update once shot.

I have no need for either as I have a S&W in 44mag so no need for the 10mm and I have a Stacatto P so no need for the Prodigy.
TresPuertas
AG
Is there any sort of interest out there for first gen .556 a springfield Saint? I may have shot 10 rounds through it, and its just been forced out by all my other guns.

I know they are kind of on the lower end, but is there any sort of market for them>
Hungry Ojos
I think so. People are always asking about cheaper, entry level ar's and the saint is perfect for that. Post it and I bet it'll sell quick.
cledus6150
AG
Just ran 100 rounds of blazer 115gr through it, both slow and fast it cycled with no issues returning to battery. Actually was very happy with how smooth it shot, especially when transitioning from the 10mm to the 9mm.
AgFlyGuy
AG
Sweet. I'll take it. Will be in BCS this weekend if you can wait. If not no worries.
cledus6150
AG
I will consider it sold pending funds, I should be free pretty much all day on Saturday the evening i have obligations but Sunday I am open as well.

PM sent
Maybe Next Year
AG
These things seem to be currently out of stock. If anyone has one and doesn't need it, I'll buy it. Rugged 5/8x24 fixed mount.
Cowman1
FS - New Sabatti Saphire. 308 Win beautiful checkered walnut stock. Never been fired asked 1-K. San Antonio area.

MarineBQ04
AG
FS in B/CS

WW-308

$1000

text nine7nine 777 two 2 six3
First Page Last Page
Page 156 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.