Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,156,473 Views | 5611 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by cledus6150
drummer0415
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agsalaska said:

You know it's really hard to take guns overseas.

And this is the gun thread.

So whatcha got??

You know how I know you didn't even bother to read this page before posting? He posted his guns for sale, TWICE, JUST ON THIS PAGE.

Edit: my comment got bumped to the next page, but it's still relevant to the person I quoted.
gundy2002
AG
It's finally happened my lil girl wants her own shotgun and it's hard to tell her no. Looking for a citori in 12ga or multi barrel, 28in, if anyone has a safe queen.
Irish 2.0
gundy2002 said:

It's finally happened my lil girl wants her own shotgun and it's hard to tell her no. Looking for a citori in 12ga or multi barrel, 28in, if anyone has a safe queen.
My father didn't love me when he got me my first shotgun. Single shot break action 12ga that cost maybe $100.
Hungry Ojos
Irish 2.0 said:

gundy2002 said:

My father didn't love me when he got me my first shotgun. Single shot break action 12ga that cost maybe $100.

No kidding, my first shotgun was a $100 Charles Daly pump. When you buy your kid the top of the line right off the bat, what do they have to look forward to later on in life?
Naveronski
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Irish 2.0 said:

gundy2002 said:

No kidding, my first shotgun was a $100 Charles Daly pump. When you buy your kid the top of the line right off the bat, what do they have to look forward to later on in life?

Their inheritance.
gundy2002
AG
She has been shooting mine for over a year, her first was a Remington youth. She 15 now and is joining a team..
agsalaska
AG
HAHA. Oops.

I read it. Just didn't put the usernames together
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Mdub00
AG
Item removed
CTGilley
AG
I if I had not just inherited it one, I would be all over this.
CactusThomas
AG
Are you considering any trades?
Mdub00
AG
CactusThomas said:

Not at the moment. Thanks!
cuz-i-can
AG
Mdub00 said:

CactusThomas said:

Not at the moment. Thanks!

Morpholino
AG
agsalaska
AG
Off topic question that is not really worthy of its own thread but I would like an opinion.

Have a guy wanting to trade me a W German Sig P226 in .357 Sig. I have owned a .GLock 32 before but never really shot it and sold it to a cop in Waco. I don't really remember anything about actually shooting it other than it through a lot of fire and was snappy AF in a glock.

Anyone ever shot .357 sig out of a 226? I have a 9mm 226 that is totally awesome and a 220 that is the same frame in .45. Those are probably my two favorite handguns and my carry gun right now is a 239 which is just a shrunk down 220-226.

Also, I am not recoil sensitive. But I am a little bit blast sensitive thanks to my ear problems But I do regularly shoot .357 magnums out of large revolvers.

Thanks

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

navymatt
AG
Have run a few mags of .357Sig in a 229. Didn't find it snappy.

Fireball was impressive though.
gibberish
AG
.357 sig out of a p226 will be more pleasant than it was out of the glock thanks to the hammer spring also resisting the slide movement. Not hugely more recoil than a +p 9mm.
RockwallAg
AG
Agree with what others have said. It will be loud
aggieforester05
AG
I have two.357 sig Glocks(32 & 33). When I go to my gun store and a box of 50 FMJs is priced at $65, I'm reminded why they rarely get shot.
The BroManDingo
Converted my g32c to 9mm. Bought psa dagger complete upper, and a 9mm ejector. Magpul g19 mags…all in at about 300. Runs flawless. Must be a gen 3 to work.

agsalaska
AG
Appreciate the feedback.

I may pass. I may get it. I have til Monday to think about it.

Thanks

kosmostx
agsalaska said:

Appreciate the feedback.

I may pass. I may get it. I have til Monday to think about it.

Thanks
Could always get it and drop a .40 barrel into it. They use the same magazines, and I believe everything else is compatible going that direction.
cledus6150
AG
Daddy-O5
AG
Shot in the dark, but anyone have a Grendel barrel (16"+), BCG, and/or mags they want to offload? Cash or trade, just looking for something reasonable before I start looking for new online.
aggiegolf86
AG

Build It
AG
Maybe a Blaser or a Krieghoff later in life. I'd look at a Beretta auto now as she will enjoy gas vs inertia at her age.

Edit… just saw this Beretta A300 for sale on the classifieds board.
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3307169
Daddy-O5
AG
Sorry I should've clarified. 16" or more, otherwise pretty open. Appreciate the offer.
agsalaska
AG
By the way my I passed on that Sig P226 in .357 Sig. Nice gun. It is a West German made in very good condition. If anyone is interested PM me and I will get you in touch with the seller.

Mdub00
AG
Is there an educate post or thread regarding how to use the trade/sell thread? Is it okay to post here and post the same item on the classified forum? Should trades be required to post on this thread?
Irish 2.0
You can post on both. There's no unwritten rule you can't post on both. A lot of people post across multiple forums for the same thing
Daddy-O5
AG
Post whatever you want gun related. I usually start by posting here because I like my dealings with the folks who normally frequent this thread. But then I may cross post on the OB or Classifieds if no interest here.

A lot of posts on here are cash only or preferred, I don't think anyone cares. I'm usually up for trading in my posts.

All of the above just personal preference and how I do things. No real rules, post what you got.
Irish 2.0
So I bought this from AgRN16 not but two months ago, but I just don't have the time to enjoy it right now and this shouldn't be a safe queen. Selling it for the exact same I paid him for it. I didn't even get a chance to shoot it.

For Sale is a Like-New AR308 Rifle chambered in 6.5 CM with Eotech Vudu 5-25 Scope. Full custom build. Less than 100 rounds fired.

Build:
Eotech Vudu 5-25 up top with a ScalarWorks Mount.
JP Enterprises Supermatch SS Barrel chambered in 6.5 CM
JP Enterprises Extra Long Thermal Dissapator
JP Enterprises Low Mass Bolt Carrier Group with enhanced Cam Pin
JP Two Piece Adjustable Gas Block with Detent
JP Enterprises Enhaced Rifle Length Buffer Spring Lantac Dragon - Dead Air Keymo Muzzle Brake
Aero Precision 308 Buffer
Aero Precision Matching M5 Upper and Lower Receivers
Aero Precision Atlas S-One 15 inch Handguard
Luth AR Precision Stock
Geissele SSA-E Trigger
Radian Raptor Charging Handle
Harris Bi-Pod
x2 Lancer 10 Round 308 Mags
x2 Lancer 20 Round 308 Mags
x4 20 round boxes Hornady Precision Hunter 143gr ELDX
x2 20 round boxes Nossler 140gr Ballistic Tip
x1 20 round box Sierra Gamechanger 130gr
30 rounds Norma Whitetail 140gr

This is a package deal and is priced to SELL. $3000.

Will meet in the Houston area.
AgCMT
AG
Damn. I need to sell a kid! Nice gun!
Choobadooba
What's a good resource to use to look up what to ask for your firearms?
Irish 2.0
I just use GunBroker to make my own aggregate.
agsalaska
AG
Choowey said:

What's a good resource to use to look up what to ask for your firearms?
Gunbroker completed items understanding that you probably will not get those prices locally.

First Page Last Page
Page 127 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.