Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,156,486 Views | 5611 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by cledus6150
texastim1972
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Moving and need to unload-

Smith & Wesson M&P 10, Midwest Handguard, Magpul CTR Carbine Stock - Mil-Spec, M&P SW factory magazine (1 included), Magpul PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3, 7.62x51 Window Mag 25 rd 308 (4 included), Magpul PMag Gen 20-LR/SR 20-Round 7.62 NATO Black Polymer Magazine (including 1), Howard Leight Over-The-Head Impact Sport Earmuff (1 included), with Voodoo Tactical Range Bag, With Leupold VX-R Patrol Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-9x 40mm 1/10 MIL Adjustments Illuminated FireDot TMR Reticle Matte $1500

Savage Mark II G Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle - .22 Long Rifle (Left-Handed) $240

Springfield Armory XD Subcompact .40 S&W Pistol, 12-round magazines with extenders (5 included) 10-round magazines without extenders (2 included) $520

Ammunition
PMC Bronze .308 147 GRS FMJ-BT, 15 boxes of 20 rounds $350
Misc. manufacturers of.308 individually bagged & labeled , 514 rounds + 100 rounds TulAmmo $600
Winchester Ranger.40 JHP 165 Grain, 7 boxes of 50 rounds $275
Remington Golden Saber .40 JHP 165 Grains, 40 boxes of 25 rounds $1800
Misc. manufacturers (Federal, Winchester, Speer, Fiocchi) of .40 JHP, 1000 rounds $670

Misc.
Whiskey Barrel $200
Craftsmen Radial arm saw circa 1979 $150
Ladders, Drill Press, Circular Saw, large cooler...

Email texastim1972 at gmail
Located NW Houston area in Tomball

aggiesundevil4
AG
Does the lefty 22 have a threaded barrel?
TheVarian
AG
DP - make me an offer, let's chat
Belton Ag
AG
How much for the pillow? It has a lot of cool **** on it.
TheVarian
FamousAgg
I may be interested in the plate carrier. I would definitely need the large size. Is it possible it's the "overt" model? It doesn't look like the slick front like what's on their website for the covert.

The bag for the medium says it's the Overt model.
highvelocity
AG
I'm waiting on some more pictures and to pick it up, but have a friend selling a 1968 colt python blued with wood grips, no box 2.5" barrel. If you're interested, please post contact and I'll be in touch. He's asking 3,000 for it
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
agsalaska
AG
2.5 inch barrel!!

That's really cool.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

highvelocity
AG
Picked it up today. I will be in college station tomorrow for a few hours looking at houses. Will have more pictures available this evening

www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
gedmonson
AG
Have a CZ P-07 in OD green I'm looking to get rid of in the BCS area. Only has a couple mags through it. Looking to get around 500.
jman83
Did you sell this 308 yet?
highvelocity
AG
Still got it! Interested?
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
jman83
Indeed. Jman83txags@gmail.com
highvelocity
AG
Sent!
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
gedmonson
AG
Anyone know anything about cerakoting at Bliss in BCS? Specifically how much getting an upper and lower done would run me.
cledus6150
AG
I have had two bolt actions done by them and they did a good job and were fairly fast.
Average Joe
AG
gedmonson said:

Anyone know anything about cerakoting at Bliss in BCS? Specifically how much getting an upper and lower done would run me.
I'll admit I'm a little biased, but they are fantastic people and don't do anything half-assed. I can't speak to the price, but the quality and customer service will be top notch.
texastim1972
Moving and need to unload-

Smith & Wesson M&P 10, Midwest Handguard, Magpul CTR Carbine Stock - Mil-Spec, M&P SW factory magazine (1 included), Magpul PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3, 7.62x51 Window Mag 25 rd 308 (4 included), Magpul PMag Gen 20-LR/SR 20-Round 7.62 NATO Black Polymer Magazine (including 1), Howard Leight Over-The-Head Impact Sport Earmuff (1 included), with Voodoo Tactical Range Bag, With Leupold VX-R Patrol Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-9x 40mm 1/10 MIL Adjustments Illuminated FireDot TMR Reticle Matte $1500

Savage Mark II G Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle - .22 Long Rifle (Left-Handed) $220

Springfield Armory XD Subcompact .40 S&W Pistol, 12-round magazines with extenders (5 included) 10-round magazines without extenders (2 included) $520

Ammunition
PMC Bronze .308 147 GRS FMJ-BT, 15 boxes of 20 rounds in ammo can $350
Misc. manufacturers of.308 individually bagged & labeled , 514 rounds + 100 rounds TulAmmo in ammo can $750
Winchester Ranger.40 JHP 165 Grain, 7 boxes of 50 rounds $275
Remington Golden Saber .40 JHP 165 Grains, ammo can 500 rounds in 20 boxes $875 and 500 rounds in 1 manufacturers box $875
Misc. manufacturers (Federal, Winchester, Speer, Fiocchi) of .40 JHP, 1000 rounds in ammo can $670

Misc.
Whiskey Barrel $200
Craftsmen Radial arm saw circa 1979 with Ryobi Drill Press, Circular Saw, Ryobi Mitre Saw, Reciprocating Saw, Dewalt sander $250. 120qt Igloo cooler $70, portable upright air conditioner $ 100, college fridge with fr freezer $75

Email texastim1972 at gmail
Located NW Houston area in Tomball
Morpholino
AG
TheVarian
AG
Not a bad deal from Palmetto today if your looking for a G17

https://palmettostatearmory.com/glock-17-gen-2-9mm-4-17rd-le-trade-in-black-pi17502.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=daily_deals&utm_campaign=20230509&utm_term=morning&utm_content=
beb08
AG
TheVarian said:

Not a bad deal from Palmetto today is your looking for a G17

https://palmettostatearmory.com/glock-17-gen-2-9mm-4-17rd-le-trade-in-black-pi17502.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=daily_deals&utm_campaign=20230509&utm_term=morning&utm_content=
https://www.aimsurplus.com/products/leo-trade-in-glock-17-gen-4-9mm-handgun_2

TheVarian
AG
Even better deal!
Morpholino
AG
02CobraC
AG
Sending email
Morpholino
AG
Got it.
drummer0415
AG
For Sale: Springfield XDS .45 compact carry handgun. I am consolidating calibers and switched my EDC gun to a 9mm, so it's time to sell this one.

This gun is in close to perfect condition, with only a minor amount of wear showing. I shot it occasionally just for training and to stay comfortable with it, but it wasn't one that I shot a bunch for "fun" so round count is still relatively low for its age. If I have to guess, I would say it is somewhere around 600-800. Freshly cleaned and oiled, and ready to go to its new home.

The complete package comes with the following as seen in the pictures:

Xds .45
Two mags (5 round mags that fit flush with the grip)
Crossbred IWB holster
Hopp Custom leather OWB holster (with ostrich accent)
Hopp Custom leather mag holder
Original case from Springfield (not pictured)

Price: asking $450. I know this is a used older gun, but considering the two holsters coming with it, I think I'm in the right ballpark here. (The IWB holster was about ~$75 and the custom OWB holster with mag holder was about ~$150.) If I'm way off, feel free to let me know. I MIGHT possibly be open to trades depending on what it is, but mostly just wanting cash right now.

Location: I live in Katy, but drive all over the Houston metro area for work.

Contact: post here, email me at ekuhrt at gmail dot com, or call/text me at (713) eight two five 58 nine six.

Pics:

aggieforester05
AG
I'm carrying the same gun today although it's not my usual carry gun. I really like it, fits great in my hand and is a smooth shooter. Good luck with your sale!
aggielostinETX
AG
Not hating but did XD address their firing pin issues?
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
drummer0415
AG
Not 100% sure what you're referring to, but if you are talking about this recall, yes I sent mine back to the factory and the service was done to it. You can see the roll pin in the grip safety in my pics.

Sorry, I should have included that in my post.

https://www.gunsandammo.com/editorial/update-springfield-armory-xd-s-recall/249750#:~:text=In%20Aug.,for%20every%20XD%2DS%20affected.
aggielostinETX
drummer0415
AG
XDs is sold pending funds/meetup this weekend.
Morpholino
AG
drummer0415
AG
XDS gone to new home.
texastim1972

Moving overseas: Make an offer. Items are located in Tomball. 979-204-3923
agsalaska
AG
You know it's really hard to take guns overseas.

And this is the gun thread.

So whatcha got??
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

First Page Last Page
Page 126 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.