Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,156,759 Views | 5611 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by cledus6150
ldg397
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ldg397 said:

ldg397 said:

FS Tikka T3x Stainless 270 Win. About 30 rounds down the tube. Very accurate rifle with multiple loads. Has mountain tactical recoil lug and mountain tactical high strength action screws. Stock has been painted tan and black finish on metal bolt shroud started flaking so I removed all the finish to make it in the white. You refinish or get a replacement for about $35 but I was too lazy. Asking $750

FS HK Tactical VP9 with threaded barrel and 317 round mags. Has 50 rounds through it looks brand new. Asking $850

Have pictures of both send email to LDG397 gmail and I can send them to you if you are interested. Located in BCS. Would prefer if you had a LTC.

Lower Price: $700 for the tikka and $800 on the HK VP9 tactical.

Tikka and Henry 22 are SOLD!!
RockwallAg
AG
Any pictures of the Henry?
suprafly03
AG
AgToadie
I'm interested in the Henry, Emailing you now.
ccard257
AG
Need to thin the herd a bit to cover some impulse purchases. Prices do not include shipping. Located in DFW with regular travel to Austin and occasional to BCS. I can get more pictures of anything upon request. First public "I'll take it" in thread wins. May be cross posted on other boards or forums, I'll go by timestamp if needed.

Ruger 77R in 7x57mm in high condition- $950 22" barrel. Serial # puts it at 1975 mfg. Bluing is all there and nice, as well as the wood stock, no cracks, gouges or loss of finish. Red pad. It does have a few minor scratches that if you look hard at the pictures may show. Comes with its original rings. I have dies and brass available as well if desired.

I have put 7 rounds through it and think it likely has high accuracy potential. I was just shooting the cheap S&B FMJ ammo that happened to be in stock and 5 shots went at 1.35 MOA with some less than stellar technique on my part.

Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40 CDS windplex reticle - $400
Matt, 1" tube. Used but in good condition.
CDS coupon has not been redeemed
I have the box but not the paperwork

Ruger P95, 9MM - $300, not shipping this one
Unsure of round count but it is not high. 500-1000ish if I had to guess and likely on the low end of that.
Includes original box, paperwork, 2 mags

TX_COWDOC
AG
Great M77 rifle. 7x57 is an underrated/under appreciated caliber. Mild recoil. Good power / ballistics. If I didn't already have one, I'd take it. Good luck!
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
ldg397
AG
ldg397 said:

ldg397 said:

ldg397 said:

FS Tikka T3x Stainless 270 Win. About 30 rounds down the tube. Very accurate rifle with multiple loads. Has mountain tactical recoil lug and mountain tactical high strength action screws. Stock has been painted tan and black finish on metal bolt shroud started flaking so I removed all the finish to make it in the white. You refinish or get a replacement for about $35 but I was too lazy. Asking $750

FS HK Tactical VP9 with threaded barrel and 317 round mags. Has 50 rounds through it looks brand new. Asking $850

Have pictures of both send email to LDG397 gmail and I can send them to you if you are interested. Located in BCS. Would prefer if you had a LTC.

Lower Price: $700 for the tikka and $800 on the HK VP9 tactical.

Anyone interested at $650 on the tikka??

I also have a Henry 22 lr asking $300 very little use and an early example with spectacular wood.

Henry SPF
AgTech88
AG
Ruger have a safety or decocker only
AgTech88
ccard257
AG
It has a safety that also functions as the decocker when you move it from fire to safe.
Jason_Roofer
Can you tell me about that scope. I've been in the market for one for hunting and prefer to buy from someone on the OB than some rando. I need to upgrade my old K4. Lol. I'm not really long range hunting and this is a little above what I wanted to pay, but would this be suitable for hunting 300yrds or less? Would it be useful at all for me or would I be wasting money on a feature I don't need?
Infinity Roofing - https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
EFE
AG
Love that 7x57, my Dad has one just like it that shoots just as well as yours.
highvelocity
AG
I just got this, but I stumbled upon an investment property I'm moving on and need to free up some funds:

Daniel defense ddv3 in 308
Silencerco muzzle device
2 mags
Geissele ssa-e trigger

Has approximately 200 rounds through it

$2500 for the rifle. If you're interested in the NF that's on it that can be discussed too. Located in east Texas. Will be passing through DFW on Friday / Saturday of this weekend if anyone is interested there

Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
highvelocity said:

I just got this, but I stumbled upon an investment property I'm moving on and need to free up some funds:

This is the way.
highvelocity
AG
do you mind texting me? had some numbers get deleted and yours was one of them apparently
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
cledus6150
AG
Depending on what you want for the NX8 I might be a player for scope alone!
highvelocity
AG
will only sell the scope if someone wants the rifle with it right now. if it doesnt sell i'll throw it on something else for the time being until i get my hands on a sig spear
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
ccard257
AG
Jason_InfinityRoofer said:

Can you tell me about that scope. I've been in the market for one for hunting and prefer to buy from someone on the OB than some rando. I need to upgrade my old K4. Lol. I'm not really long range hunting and this is a little above what I wanted to pay, but would this be suitable for hunting 300yrds or less? Would it be useful at all for me or would I be wasting money on a feature I don't need?
I think it's a great scope for what you described. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles that would be wasted at 300 and under but it has enough to allow for easy adjustment from whatever your zero is to middle distances. And it is very light with good glass which I always like in a hunting scope.
ccard257
AG
EFE said:

Love that 7x57, my Dad has one just like it that shoots just as well as yours.
I heard that one's going to your cousin. You better buy this one just to be safe
CTGilley
AG
I use the same scope out to 500. 300 and in is ideal. Light weight and great in low light.

I thought about grabbing it but I already have a spare.
highvelocity
AG
Glock 43 with tlr-6 in good condition - has seen light use. $525 in east Texas

www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
Daddy-O5
AG
Sold
BSD
AG
BSD said:

Anyone need a Volquartsen competition bolt for the Ruger Mark IV? It's brand new, just installed in my wife's pistol…but then she said she wanted a gold one to match the barrel. Ugh.

Also works with Mark II and III. Compatible with both 22/45 and Target Models

$230, brand new. Retails for $305. Seen it as low as $260 on the web. Located in Houston.

Still available. Email in profile.
highvelocity
AG
sent you a message on this
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
rally-cap
AG
Thinking about selling one of my safe queens - an HRA M1 Garand, 1953 production date. I purchased it as a graduation present to myself when I was finishing grad school at A&M. A shop that is no longer in business was selling half of a guy's collection, and they had 20 or so rifles to pick from, so I picked the one that looked the best and had the best barrel. This thing is a shooter. Only looking to sell to fund another project for one of my other far too expensive hobbies.

Asking $1200+ shipping. Local DFW pickup to save shipping (will drive a bit if needed to meet). Will be in the Austin area this weekend (04/21-04/23) for the Magpul Texas 3 Gun Championship if anyone in that area is interested.

*Sold*

Mdub00
AG

SAKO is sold
Daddy-O5
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

Bought a dedicated .22 AR. Going to sell my CMMG .22 conversion kit.

I think these go around $170 new

CMMG Bravo .22 LR AR Conversion Kit w/3 25 Round Magazines | Palmetto State Armory.

Let's start at $150 (likely) shipped to you (I'll check with a zip code)

Located in NW Houston for Face to Face.

jdlco2005 at gmail

ETA: Will certainly consider trades. Ammo, tacticool toys, optics, etc. Otherwise, this just rots in the safe.
Someone needs this.
ccard257
AG
ccard257 said:

Need to thin the herd a bit to cover some impulse purchases. Prices do not include shipping. Located in DFW with regular travel to Austin and occasional to BCS. I can get more pictures of anything upon request. First public "I'll take it" in thread wins. May be cross posted on other boards or forums, I'll go by timestamp if needed.

Ruger 77R in 7x57mm in high condition- $950 22" barrel. Serial # puts it at 1975 mfg. Bluing is all there and nice, as well as the wood stock, no cracks, gouges or loss of finish. Red pad. It does have a few minor scratches that if you look hard at the pictures may show. Comes with its original rings. I have dies and brass available as well if desired.

I have put 7 rounds through it and think it likely has high accuracy potential. I was just shooting the cheap S&B FMJ ammo that happened to be in stock and 5 shots went at 1.35 MOA with some less than stellar technique on my part.

Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40 CDS windplex reticle - $400
Matt, 1" tube. Used but in good condition.
CDS coupon has not been redeemed
I have the box but not the paperwork

Ruger P95, 9MM - $300, not shipping this one
Unsure of round count but it is not high. 500-1000ish if I had to guess and likely on the low end of that.
Includes original box, paperwork, 2 mags

Ruger M77 is SPF
cryption
If you ever make it down to Houston I'll take the P95 off your hands
agsalaska
AG
Anyone interested in this camera. Never opened. Was supposed to get a chronograph

It's $249 new. $150 here.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

cryption
I'm looking for a Glock 19 gen4 or gen5 in Houston
CTGilley
AG
I might have a gen 4 with a low round count for the right price.
ccard257
AG
cryption said:

If you ever make it down to Houston I'll take the P95 off your hands

No plans to be down there anytime soon but if that changes I'll let you know.
cryption
Whatcha got? I'm browsing gunbroker and I see some grey ones for 539 that are catching my eye. Seeing what's out there before I buy it
highvelocity
AG
im looking for a 20ga CZ drake O/U if anyone has one collecting dust

Would also consider similar O/U - have cash monies and located in east texas - get up to DFW quite a bit as well
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
TheVarian
AG
Got a few things I'm selling to just declutter life and get ready for a wedding. All materials include shipping, located in Houston.

Spiritus Covert plate Carriers (Sold)

- LV-119 Covert (medium) never used and still in bag. Black ($50)

Carver custom Scope mount for Glock never used (RMR/SRO) ($100)

Haley strategic D3 rifle sling, black QD mounts just opened and hanging out. ($50)

Recover 20/20n Glock brace - brand new ($75)

EXPS 2 - Tan. Gently used (Sold)

EXPS 3 - Tan. Brand new ($650) never registered

Talon
Glock 17 Gen 4 (together ($700) or separate)
- killer innovations threaded barrel ($175)
- Killer innovations comp ($100)
- Agency Arms Magwell ($50)
- G17 Gen 4($450)

- G19 Gen 4($450)

Half Face Blade
- Crow Jr, amboyna, black allen bolts, contoured grip ($325) brand new, never used
- 8.9" overall, 4" blade, .15" thickness, s35vn American steel, cerakote finish, jimping spine, open tang
- Suede lined black kydex sheath with metal belt clip. Belt clip can be positioned either side of sheath.

First Page Last Page
Page 125 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.