Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,157,613 Views | 5612 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by MOCO9
Aggie304
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What about something like this?

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/119644/daniel+defense+-+dd5+v5+6.5+creedmoor+20+barrel+mfr+xs+15.0+m-lok+rail+mil_spec+brown+32-rd
tsuag10
AG
I posted it's own thread before I saw this thread. I had forgotten about it.

WTB Remington 788 either .308 or 7mm-08, but might be interested in others as well.

Thanks!
Daddy-O5
AG
Aggie304 said:

What about something like this?

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/119644/daniel+defense+-+dd5+v5+6.5+creedmoor+20+barrel+mfr+xs+15.0+m-lok+rail+mil_spec+brown+32-rd

If you're looking for a one true "do it all" gun I'd stick with a caliber that even in the weirdest of time (covid) you'll be more likely to find on the shelves, and at a reasonable cost. I'd also go with a slightly shorter barrel for maneuverability. I really like the Ruger SFAR that got posted a few days back.

AR10, lightweight, will kill anything and you can still shoot at a distance.

https://ruger.com/products/sfar/models.html

ETA: Link to that thread with some additional info

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3342159
cledus6150
AG
Just picked up my SFAR and so far like everything about it, hoping to get to shoot it Wednesday.

Daddy-O5
AG
There she is. Beauty.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
If you are going to spend that kind of money, and only get one rifle, I'd spend a little more and get a LaRue. Made in Texas, MOA guarantee, etc.

https://www.larue.com/category/rifles/predatar-7-62/

https://www.larue.com/category/rifles/predatobr-6-5-creedmoor/
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Wrecking Crew 21
mosdefn14
AG
This "Gun Trading Thread" needs some cleanup
fire09
AG
Ok back on topic

I've got a sig sauer p365 sas 9mm, never fired on the trading block. Anyone interest in trade or cash?
Aggie304
Pic?
AggieBarstool
If you're entertaining cash offers, it'd help to tell us how much you want for it.
fire09
AG
Sure here are a couple pics, I have the box im storage somewhere, it will be included. I would entertain any reasonable offer for trade, if cash, looking for $550.

ConcreteCowboy
Anyone interested in a 700 in .30-06? Stainless, hinged floor plate mag, and Redfield 6-18
Sold it
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Depends on what you're asking.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
ConcreteCowboy
Do you think 600 would be fair including the scope? I'm open to trades too.
Alte Schule
Due to some health/mobility issues I haven't been to the range in several months so I've decided I'm going to sell some of my safe queens. I'm still on the fence as to which ones I want to let go but the first one I'm going to put up is my FN 5.7 x 28.

I bought this 8 years ago and have shot if 3x. Less than 100 rounds through the pipe. Like new. Original case and all paperwork. Comes with the following ammunition: 136 rounds of hard to find FN SS 197SR, 167 rounds of FN SS 198LF and 40 rounds of Federal American Eagle. 343 rounds total all in the original box. Also included is a never used OWB leather Tagua holster with thumb snap and three 20 rd. factory magazines.

$950. *****SOLD******

Face to face sale in BCS area only. Contact tripleblack09shelbycobra@gmail.com if interested. Not interested in trades or selling items separately.

TH36
ConcreteCowboy said:

Do you think 600 would be fair including the scope? I'm open to trades too.

Where are you located? If you're close to Austin/Dripping Springs or can get it there. I'll take it! Finally got rid of my .300 Win Mag the other day and have been looking for a stainless gun.

On edit: I don't mind if I even have to travel a lil bit, I want it.
TH36
ConcreteCowboy said:

Anyone interested in a 700 in .30-06? Stainless, hinged floor plate mag, and Redfield 6-18

My PM function seems to be a bit screwy at the moment, it shows I've never read your message even though I have and replied. I know it's Thanksgiving and everyone's busy, just wanted to let ya know I'd returned your PM in case it hadn't gone through for some reason. Let me know if it didn't and I'll just post my phone # up on here. Thanks!
3tags
AG
I have a Ruger American 270 with a Burris fullfield 4.5-14x42 that I need to make room for the new rifle I just purchased. . Looking to trade for a Glock 43x or Springfield hellcat or $475
Located in new braunfels.

Zaiquiri
AG
Interested in a gen 5 Glock 17 MOS?

Text me if so: 0014402, number is backwards. 979 area code.
AggieMPH2005
Posted a few things in classified that you all may be interested in.

May have some optics I post later as well.

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3344849
TH36
Any interest in this scope from anyone? I paid around a $1000 for it. Pulled it off a .300WM I sold and I bought a .308, I think it's a bit much scope for that and what I'd be using it for. Would like to get $900. Has only been to the range once.

Dripping Springs/Austin area. Prefer not to ship.
Morpholino
AG
ccard257
AG
Selling my Mossberg MVP in .223. Accepts AR-style magazines. Includes 1-10 round mossberg metal magazine but also shoots my p-mags just fine. $650 as shown with 3-9x40 Nikon P-tactical scope (mil/mil) and Magpul Bipod. $400 rifle only. Located in DFW. I'm not the original owner so I am unsure of round count/full history/etc. Box and I think paperwork included if you want it.

From the manufacturer:

Mossberg MVP Predator Rifle -MVP (Mossberg Varmint Predator) rifle features a 18.5" medium bull barrel, matte blue finish, laminate sporter style stock and LBA (Lightning Bolt Action) trigger. It comes with a 10 round magazine but the AR style higher capacity mag also fits. All MVP models feature a stylish fluted bolt in two tone finish. Bolt knobs are checkered for a sure grip. Weaver style two piece scope bases are standard on all MVP rifles and are factory installed. The barrels are fluted and have a 11 degree barrel crown.
Notably-setting this family of rifles apart from the competition is its unique, patent-pending bolt design which allows MVP Series rifles to accept and reliably feed from AR-15 style magazines, a breakthrough innovation in bolt-action platforms.
  • Sporter style laminate stock
  • Ability to accept and feed from AR-15, AR-10-style (LR308/SR25), and M1A/M14 magazines
  • User-adjustable LBA trigger
  • Pillar-bedded stock for superior accuracy

clintaggie04
AG
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3346041

Above is a link to a rifle I'm selling. Also open to trades. It has just taken up space for a few years now.
ccard257
AG
Mossberg is SPF
agsalaska
AG
Not guns, but ammo.

If anyone needs .243 right now let me know. I have two boxes of 100gr Core Lokt.

I bought three boxes of it and a box of Federal Blue box for my kids' .243. For whatever reason the gun likes the Blue Box just a little bit better. Which is weird because my last .243 was the complete opposite. But whatever.

$30 a box. I would ship it if the lefties hadn't ruined UPS and FedEx. Live in Belton work in Temple and Killeen.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

khkman22
AG
agsalaska said:

Not guns, but ammo.

If anyone needs .243 right now let me know. I have two boxes of 100gr Core Lokt.

I bought three boxes of it and a box of Federal Blue box for my kids' .243. For whatever reason the gun likes the Blue Box just a little bit better. Which is weird because my last .243 was the complete opposite. But whatever.

$30 a box. I would ship it if the lefties hadn't ruined UPS and FedEx. Live in Belton work in Temple and Killeen.
No way at all to ship it? I've been looking for that and can't find much of anything in .243, much less the Core Lokt.
agsalaska
AG
I just can't find any way to do it.

UPS and FedEx both won't do it. I've tried in the last couple of weeks.

I would if I could.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Daddy-O5
AG
I've shipped a lot of "misc car parts" with both over the years.
Naveronski
agsalaska
AG
It is absolute bull*****

In 2020-2021 I traded lots, and I mean lots of ammo through UPS. .257 Roberts, .375 Winchester, 9mm Luger, 22lr, everything.

Last week I tried to send my uncle in Fayette County one box of CCI .22lr quiet and couldnt find anyone that would ship it. I ended up driving it to him last Monday.

T&P to the balls on the hogs he is dealing with.

Jabin
Who are the online dealers using to ship ammo?
Max06
AG
You can ship via UPS and FedEX if it is shipped ground, at a hub. No UPS Store, FedEx ship center etc. It MUST be a hub.
agsalaska
AG
Max06 said:

You can ship via UPS and FedEX if it is shipped ground, at a hub. No UPS Store, FedEx ship center etc. It MUST be a hub.
And you must have a business account. Thats the issue.

First Page Last Page
Page 108 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.