Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,157,343 Views | 5612 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by MOCO9
Max06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No, you don't. I shipped ammo to myself from Colorado to Texas in May, no issues at all.
agsalaska
AG
Max06 said:

No, you don't. I shipped ammo to myself from Colorado to Texas in May, no issues at all.
Yes. Yes I do.

And it is November. Not May.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Max06
AG
OK.
jrb2019
AG
Selling wife's Sig P365XL. Less than 100 rounds through it. Does not have the manual safety. LNIB $575. Located near Gatesville. Can meet in Waco or Temple.
Ark03
AG
No business account required. Just follow the process... even in November, it works.

UPS: https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/shipping-support/shipping-special-care-regulated-items/hazardous-materials-guide/how-to-ship-ammunition.page

FedEx (procedures are lumped in with other 'dangerous goods') https://www.fedex.com/en-us/service-guide/dangerous-goods/how-to-ship.html

UPS is easier to work with, in my experience.
agsalaska
AG
Ark03 said:

No business account required. Just follow the process... even in November, it works.

UPS: https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/shipping-support/shipping-special-care-regulated-items/hazardous-materials-guide/how-to-ship-ammunition.page

FedEx (procedures are lumped in with other 'dangerous goods') https://www.fedex.com/en-us/service-guide/dangerous-goods/how-to-ship.html

UPS is easier to work with, in my experience.
OK

You Come try that in Belton Tx. I tried last week. It doesnt work. Here. In Belton.

I wish it did. Would have saved me a four hour round trip.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

agsalaska
AG
Let me put it to you like this.

I tried last week to ship ammo. Wasted an entire afternoon.

I went to a UPS store who sent me to the UPS distribution center, who then told me I needed an account.

I left and went to FedEx, who told me they would not ship it under any circumstances. This is the same FedEx store that I shipped a slide to Kahr Arms to in August after UPS freaked out about shipping a piece of metal.

In both places I asked the guy for clarification on what I had read on the internet and what had changed since last time I had shipped ammo which was earlier thi year. They both gave me company policy changes, including the UPS store that showed me a laminated printout from corporate.

This aint a court or a a place I can talk to the manager because at the UPS store I was talking to the manager.

Bottom line is I am not doinf that song and dance again. It sucks.

Naveronski
AG
How did they know you were shipping ammo?
agsalaska
AG
Naveronski said:

How did they know you were shipping ammo?
Cause they asked me man.

I have a problem with lying.

I don't have a problem with breaking rules. Breaking rules is easy. Been breaking them forever. I have a problem when someone asks me if I am breaking the rules. I am a terrible liar.

I get these ideas in my head that the lie will come back to haunt me. For example. Say I ship somebody this .243. Like the ammo will ship, but then he won't see any deer.

GSS
Don't go to a "UPS store"...that has been stated repeatedly.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
agsalaska
AG
I know. It's the distribution center that is turning people down.

Now that I think about my lying issues, I drove that .22 quiet all the way down there so he could shoot pigs in his land inside the city limits. And sure as **** for the first time in two months they stopped showing up at dusk.

**** that. Should have just mailed them. Called it clothes for orphanages.

**** it I'm going to bed.
Max06
AG
You don't need a "commercial" account, but what you DO need is a pre-paid label which can be done by anyone who creates an account on UPS.com.

Distribution centers don't have the capability to process labels/payments from customers. So if it's not already got a label on it, you're going to get turned away.

FedEx has two different kinds of hubs- express and ground. You can ONLY ship thru ground. UPS operates everything thru one. Be sure you know where you're going.
BenderRodriguez
AG
jrb2019 said:

Selling wife's Sig P365XL. Less than 100 rounds through it. Does not have the manual safety. LNIB $575. Located near Gatesville. Can meet in Waco or Temple.

Ill take it. Im down in Salado and can meet in temple
jrb2019
AG
Sale pending
TH36
TH36 said:

Any interest in this scope from anyone? I paid around a $1000 for it. Pulled it off a .300WM I sold and I bought a .308, I think it's a bit much scope for that and what I'd be using it for. Would like to get $900. Has only been to the range once.

Dripping Springs/Austin area. Prefer not to ship.

Sold!
C ROC N
jrb2019 said:

Great gun! I have 2 of them and my daughter loves to shoot it compared to 6 other models that are comparable that we shot at the range. Great night sights or with the Romeo! Can't go wrong with it! Has shot everything I have put in it so far with no failures. Pairs nicely with my versacarry holster.
Alte Schule
I'm going to sell two more of my handguns that, due to mobility issues, I haven't shot in a long time. First up is a Nickle Model 36 no dash .38 Special snub.
This is a great example of what Smith & Wesson produced 50 years ago. I bought this from a co-worker many years ago. He told me he ran half a box of ammo through it and decided he didn't like it. I fired ten rounds through it, cleaned it, and put it in my safe where it's been for several years. The original owner did not have the box or paper work.

1974 manufacture. Original square butt grips. Super Clean. Barely noticeable turn ring. No dings or scratches. Comes with one box of Winchester white box ***SOLD***

Star BM 9 mm 4" blue steel. Bought online four years ago and was really surprised at how well it shoots. These were issued to the Spanish military and national police. Some minor holster wear on the left front of the slide but otherwise in VG condition. Shot two magazines through it and put it in the safe. Comes with two original 8 shot capacity magazines, original box, paperwork and an extra factory firing pin. Star BM *** sold***

I have mobility issues and cannot travel so face to face sales in the BCS area only. Not interested in trades.

Contact Tripleblack09shelbycobra@gmail.com if interested.

Better photo of that Model 36.
rally-cap
AG
Not a gun, but related (cross-posting from classifieds) -

I've got a move coming up, so I want to lighten our packing load by selling my 550B setup. This was originally purchased from Enos when he was still a Dillon dealer.

Includes:
550B Press
Upgrade Kit (strong mount, bullet tray, case bin and bracket, roller handle)
9mm die set
45acp die set
2 full quick changes sets for the above calibers
Toolholder with wrench set
Toolhead stand
Extra primer tubes

Asking $1000 + shipping if not local in DFW

grbgolf
AG
I have a Browning X Bolt Hells Canyon in 6.8 Western. Excellent condition, located in DFW.
Cross Posted from Classifieds

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3348355/replies/63812564
gedmonson
AG
Have a Glock 43x I'm willing to trade, never been shot and has Tulster Oath holster. Located in College Station.
ShouldastayedataTm
gedmonson said:

Have a Glock 43x I'm willing to trade, never been shot and has Tulster Oath holster. Located in College Station.

What are you looking for in trade? I have a Rock Island 1911 in 9mm I could be interested in trading. Less than 100 rounds through it bought new almost exactly a year ago. My email is in my profile. Can swap pics if you are interested.
rally-cap
AG
I'm looking to sell my X5 Legion with a second 3.6" slide with the Parker Mountain Compensator and barrel, milled for an SRO. I set this up to run in 3 gun open, and have been using it for the last 6 months, but I miss my 2011 and want to move back to that platform. The Legion slide has less than 500 rounds through it, the PMM slide has roughly 600 through it.

Here is the list of everything that's been done to it:

• Started life as an X5 Legion
  • 3.6" slide milled by Maple Leaf Firearms for an SRO with the rear dovetail removed to move the SRO hood behind the breech face. Black Nitride finish.
  • Parker Mountain Machine Ultra JTTC Barrel and Compensator
  • DPM recoil system
  • Tactical Triggers P320 Trigger kit with Competition pre-travel shim, polished strikers, etc.
  • 4 17 round mags, 2 21 round mags, all with TTI extensions
  • Sig Romeo 1 Pro on the Legion slide is brand new, never fired
  • Weber Tactical 3 Gun Gamer holster with hood (not pictured)

I've got a little over $3300 in this whole setup.

Asking $2750 shipped to your FFL for the entire setup, $2250 without the SRO. Everything that came with the original Legion will be included.

I'm not looking to break it up right now, but if someone wants to buy just one of the slides with the rest of the package, we can talk.

rally-cap
AG
rally-cap said:

I'm looking to sell my X5 Legion with a second 3.6" slide with the Parker Mountain Compensator and barrel, milled for an SRO. I set this up to run in 3 gun open, and have been using it for the last 6 months, but I miss my 2011 and want to move back to that platform. The Legion slide has less than 500 rounds through it, the PMM slide has roughly 600 through it.

• 3.6" slide milled by Maple Leaf Firearms for an SRO with the rear dovetail removed to move the SRO hood behind the breech face. Black Nitride finish.
  • DPM recoil system
  • Tactical Triggers P320 Trigger kit with Competition pre-travel shim, polished strikers, etc.

Asking $2750 shipped to your FFL for the entire setup, $2250 without the SRO. Everything that came with the original Legion will be included.

I'm not looking to break it up right now, but if someone wants to buy just one of the slides with the rest of the package, we can talk.

Price drop.

$2500 shipped to your FFL for the entire setup, $2000 without the SRO

I've been asked about the PMM Comp Slide alone - $1200 with the SRO
jrb2019
AG
Will you sell just the SRO? If so, what is the dot size?
rally-cap
AG
jrb2019 said:

Will you sell just the SRO? If so, what is the dot size?
No, I will not. It will go on another gun if it doesn't sell with the P320.
AG
I've got a Weatherby Vanguard in 7mm-08 for sale -SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Green synthetic stock

Gun is brand new, still in the box (I only removed it to take a picture), never fired

I also have 2 boxes of Hornady Precision Hunter 150g ELD-x ammo, unopened to go with it. 40 rounds.

$675 for rifle plus ammo

Located in Spring/Klein

8 32. Two eight 2. 5 3 three five

jeremy
AG
gedmonson said:

I think I messaged you about this (through text). I'm interested!
jeremy
AG
I need a 17 hmr and a Glock 9mm. I'm not picky. Let me know or pm me.

Text okay 979)- 595- three zero 0 four
SPC Backpacker
Have a shield 45 I carried for a couple years. It comes with a green crimson trace laser, two extra mags, and two IWB holsters, one AIWB the other is an Alien gear made for the 3-5 o'clock position. The gun has been great.

$450 for Ags obo, trades welcome

https://college-station.texasguntrader.com/category/900/Handguns-for-Sale-Pistols-for-Sale/listings/2369592/S-and-W-Shield-45.html

rally-cap
AG
rally-cap said:

rally-cap said:

• DPM recoil system

Price drop.

$2500 shipped to your FFL for the entire setup, $2000 without the SRO

I've been asked about the PMM Comp Slide alone - $1200 with the SRO
If you want the gun and package with just the Legion slide and Romeo 1 Pro - $1300

If you want the gun and package with just the PMM slide and SRO - $1800

If you want just the PMM slide and SRO - $1200

Interested in 2011s as trade
TheVarian
AG
That is a beautiful revolver
Alte Schule
TheVarian said:

That is a beautiful revolver
It went to a good home.
TheVarian
AG
I am quite jealous. I've been selling a lot of stuff recently and really loving the old tried and true "relics"
cahoots
New Remington 700 Custom Shop blasted stainless barreled action. Right Hand, 270 Win with straight custom Pacific Tool milled spiral bolt.

PM or text 703.740.753niner. In Ft Worth but in B/CS Dec 16-18.

$975

agingcowboy
AG
Sold
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
First Page Last Page
Page 109 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.