Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,071,854 Views | 5456 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by cledus6150
highvelocity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
arsenal SLR 95 - $1800 obo

204 ruger build from eyeguy w/ 100 shells. - $1800 obo, ,will come with three mags. can provide full details if interested.
CTGilley
AG
Edit. I didn't read that post correctly.
Slamn Sharpe
Love Gun said:

zooguy96 said:

LOL, my bad. I had just gotten some dumb responses on Armslist before I posted here.

This ain't Armslist. No one here wants to screw you over.

Paging mbarnes
zooguy96
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
FamousAgg
The only thing that stands out to me is the trigger, everything else looks pretty basic. I would guess EyeGuys builds are better.

Edit, it looks like it's just a different trigger spring, that's not even anything special
Daddy-O5
AG
I think you can do better for the price, even in today's market.
RGRAg1/75
AG
zooguy96 said:

Is this any good?

[url] https://www.armslist.com/posts/13043520/knoxville-tennessee-rifles-for-sale-trade--ar-pistol-5-56[/url]

Do not buy this at the price listed. That's a $900 gun max in today's crazy market. Pre-covid that's a $650-700 shooter. The only reason it's that high is the decent aero BCG and trigger. It's a strange range of quality.

zooguy96
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
zooguy96 said:

Price of used a Sig MPX? I have no clue.
you selling or buying?
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
zooguy96
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Hard to say right now, but get much depends on exact model
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
highvelocity
AG
When do you want the 204?
JB!98
AG
On behalf of my father in law. He has 2lbs of 4198 that he would like to trade for 2lbs of 4831 or 4064. Would prefer to trade someplace around San Antonio. He is also looking for .270 projectiles if anyone wants to sell some.

Thanks
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
FamousAgg
You may have better luck here.

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3156371
JB!98
AG
KorbinDallas said:

You may have better luck here.

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3156371
Thanks, posted it over there. I had somehow missed that thread! Have a good evening!
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Can anyone put a current market value on a Taurus PT-140 Pro Millennium
highvelocity
AG
$250
Love Gun
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

They sell new for the $300-350 range. That said, depending on how old it is, that model was subject to a recall about 5 years ago. I'm sure they'll still honor it if the work hasn't been done.

Either way, you shouldn't have a problem moving it around the $250 range considering it's hard to find any handguns on the shelf these days.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Love Gun said:

They sell new for the $300-350 range. That said, depending on how old it is, that model was subject to a recall about 5 years ago. I'm sure they'll still honor it if the work hasn't been done.

Either way, you shouldn't have a problem moving it around the $250 range considering it's hard to find any handguns on the shelf these days.

Interesting. I know guns are hard to come by currently and I came across one at a show back in the fall and they had $425 on it. I figured I'd start looking into getting rid of it as it's just not a good fit for my hands and I have moved on.
Aggieangler93
AG
I'd start at $400 and take $300 from an Ag!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
DatTallArchitect
AG

Love Gun said:

Interesting. I know guns are hard to come by currently and I came across one at a show back in the fall and they had $425 on it. I figured I'd start looking into getting rid of it as it's just not a good fit for my hands and I have moved on.
You can ask for whatever you want. What you are able to get can be a whole different story.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Aggieangler93 said:

I'd start at $400 and take $300 from an Ag!

I'd probably do something close to that. Also have 250 rounds at $.65/each. 3 - 50 round boxes of Monarch brass 180GR TMJ. 1 - 100 round box of Winchester 180GR personal protection hollow points
205Walton
AG
Looking for a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380 if anyone is thinking about getting rid of one
Aggie304
I have a brand new one in the box, that I've never even put a round in it with the crimson trace laser on it. Paid Palmetto 449.99 plus tax and shipping. Make me an offer. It's smaller than I'd thought it would be.
Gig em!
SquirrellyDan
AG
I posted about this a while back, ended up giving the gun to a family member but he's not getting any use out of it so I'll try this again.

I really want a CZ scorpion, preferably the new s2 micro. I have a Ruger Precision Rifle, 6.5 CM with a Plano case, bipod, and Riton 6-24 and 60 rounds I'd like to trade. Also considering other 9mm "pistols," sig mpx, mp5 clone, etc

Can also throw in 223 or 9mm rounds or cash to sweeten the deal for the right gun.

Would also trade for a good gun safe if the logistics work out, I'm located near San Antonio.
Naveronski
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

I posted about this a while back, ended up giving the gun to a family member but he's not getting any use out of it so I'll try this again.

I really want a CZ scorpion, preferably the new s2 micro. I have a Ruger Precision Rifle, 6.5 CM with a Plano case, bipod, and Riton 6-24 and 60 rounds I'd like to trade. Also considering other 9mm "pistols," sig mpx, mp5 clone, etc

Can also throw in 223 or 9mm rounds or cash to sweeten the deal for the right gun.

Would also trade for a good gun safe if the logistics work out, I'm located near San Antonio.

I made this for me, but you can use it too:

Max06
AG
Cash price on the RPR?
SquirrellyDan
AG
Naveronski said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Thanks, that's the exact one I want, with the telescopic brace. I think those are discontinued and the newer ones have the folding brace. I'd be happy with either though.
Eliminatus
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

Naveronski said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Thanks, that's the exact one I want, with the telescopic brace. I think those are discontinued and the newer ones have the folding brace. I'd be happy with either though.
Can confirm the new ones have the folding brace. I actually kinda hate it to be honest. Looking into the telescoping kind myself.
Caliber
AG
Eliminatus said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Naveronski said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Can confirm the new ones have the folding brace. I actually kinda hate it to be honest. Looking into the telescoping kind myself.
from a cool factor, the telescoping just look pretty BAMF. But I'd imagine actually shooting, that the cheek weld on the folder would be way more comfortable.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Max06 said:

Cash price on the RPR?
Would prefer to trade, but if someone was willing to pay around $1800 I'd let it go. That would be for the RPR, case, Warne scope mount, Riton Scope, bipod, and ~60 rounds of 6.5 CM ammo.
Van Buren Boy
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

Max06 said:

Cash price on the RPR?
Would prefer to trade, but if someone was willing to pay around $1800 I'd let it go. That would be for the RPR, case, Warne scope mount, Riton Scope, bipod, and ~60 rounds of 6.5 CM ammo.

interested in the Riton if you consider "parting out".
Big_Time_Timmy_Jim
SquirrellyDan said:

Max06 said:

Cash price on the RPR?

Dan what's your contact info? I've got a scorpion I've been toying with selling. 6.5 is in my shortlist...
SquirrellyDan
AG
CypressCPAg said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Max06 said:

Cash price on the RPR?

Dan what's your contact info? I've got a scorpion I've been toying with selling. 6.5 is in my shortlist...

What's your email?
hellapark
AG
I have a left handed Savage Axis in 6.5CM I'm looking to sell or trade. Original Axis so no accu-trigger but it does have a trigger kit from m*carbo that made it serviceable at about 4lbs. 17 rounds thru it.

Jumped into this caliber earlier in 2020 and now can't find ammo for it so, I'd rather trade or sell for other projects. Asking $300, interested in 243, 25-06, 30-06 caliber trades/partial trades. Located in Victoria area.
First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.