Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,823 Views | 5581 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Morpholino
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Aggieangler93 said:

Understood and no problem, will do.
He impulse bought a second upper. Not something I could just take back and sell as new so the price he has is a fair amount under a new one. Keep in mind, the only reason I built an upper for him is that it was in addition to a full gun. Just a new upper probably would run about $650 or so by itself.
Thanks for the info. I have a 300 BO upper I bought for one of my ARs also, and now, I like the 300 so much, it stays on it all the time. I am even thinking of selling the 556 upper, although ammo is still cheaper on it, so I will probably keep it.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
TheEyeGuy
AG
highvelocity said:

tossing around selling my scar 17 in fde. has a geissle trigger, midwest industries extended rail and 5 mags. im not going to be generous on the price, havent shot it in over a year and its taking up space at this point.
Just because it's you. I have a Scar 20s in store for $4000. I'll at least post the price up for all to see.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
highvelocity
AG
Trade ya the gucci 17 for the 20
TheEyeGuy
highvelocity
AG
One day
El Chupacabra
This is a screaming deal.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/savage-110-long-range-hunter-bolt-action-rifle
TH36
Oh my....I will be spending money today
AgsMnn
AG
Could use the 308
AgsMnn
AG
Got a thousand rounds of 5.56

Any trades out there?

BrokeAssAggie
Looks sold out.
beb08
AG
I think im going to get the 300wm just because. I just bought the 110 tactical in 6.5. Bought a 308 early nov.
aggielostinETX
AG
El Chupacabra said:

I think I am jumping on this.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
TH36
I bought on in .300 win mag. After doing so I heard bad things from one person. His take was this rifle is built specifically for Cabela's/bass pro and is advertised to have the accustock but doesn't. Said his shot like crap.

Anyone else have this experience? Has to be one bought from Cabela's/bass pro.
aggielostinETX
AG
El Chupacabra said:

My son is now getting my 12FV for Xmas because that one will now be mine.

AggieKatie2 said:
aggielostinETX
AG
TH36 said:

I bought on in .300 win mag. After doing so I heard bad things from one person. His take was this rifle is built specifically for Cabela's/bass pro and is advertised to have the accustock but doesn't. Said his shot like crap.

Anyone else have this experience? Has to be one bought from Cabela's/bass pro.

My 12FV(the last time they did these types off deals) got me on steel at 1000yards after I cut it down to 18"

This one will go in a chassis most likely.

AggieKatie2 said:
Daddy-O5
AG
Sold
Thanks, and Gig 'Em!
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Not sure if this is the best thread for this, but I have a more CCI #400 Small Rifle primers than I need at the moment and just purchased a 300 WInMag.

Anyone with some Large Rifle Magnum primers they'd like to trade for some Small Rifle primers? I'd be happy to just trade 100 for 100 or something along those lines to get me into the reloading for the WinMag
GSS
Player To Be Named Later said:

Not sure if this is the best thread for this, but I have a more CCI #400 Small Rifle primers than I need at the moment and just purchased a 300 WInMag.

Anyone with some Large Rifle Magnum primers they'd like to trade for some Small Rifle primers? I'd be happy to just trade 100 for 100 or something along those lines to get me into the reloading for the WinMag
Location always helps, for trades/transactions.

There is a "reloading component and parts" swap thread routinely resurrected, for possible deals.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
highvelocity
AG
Arsenal SAM7R - comes with two mags. Can add Ammo for extra if ya need some - $2500

Arsenal SLR 95 - $2000

204 ruger build built by eyeguy. Shillen barrel and Geissele ssa-e trigger. Can provide full details for anyone interested. $1600 with mags and 100 shells

Smith 13-3 in .357 $750

Scar 17 FDE - geissele trigger, Midwest industries rail, 5 FDE mags. $4000. Have a vortex pst 4-16 in a American defense amount for $700 additional if interested in an optic.

Black rain fallout 15 with vortex hog hunter optic. Comes with 2 mags. $2100

Holler if interested, can send pictures on request. Only trades is a pws 7.5 or 11.85 in 762x39 or a 11" bren 2 in 762x39. In Dallas
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Thanks. Posting before coffee is a poor idea generally
CTGilley
AG
Where are you located? I have the Opposite problem.
Zaiquiri
AG
Location? I am in Waco. I have plenty CCI 250 but bought a 300 BLK I want to reload for.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Sorry guys! I'm in north D/FW.
CTGilley
AG
I am in North Austin area. I am not in any hurry if you make it near by or to CS some time in the future. I bot the 1000 pack of magnum primers during the last ammo scare. I load 300wm but but before I was using them for 25-06 because they were the only ones that could be found.
TH36
Would you be willing to sell a couple hundred of those?

I'm out by Dripping Springs
Texasyankee
Daddy-O5
AG
J.D. c/o 05 said:

P320 .45 ACP Full Size. Older model with the "upgrade" bought from a fellow TexAgger a couple of years ago. Few trips to the range, sweet shooting gun but turned into a safe queen recently.

$450 cash but would be interested in trades as well. AR goodies, ammo.

Located in Tomball. jdlco2005 at gmail

ETA: Black looking "blemish" just behind the holster is just where I blacked out the serial number.
ETA #2: No manual safety - Also pretty well stocked on .45 ammo, can part with some of it at reasonable current market value if needed.

Bump
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Tried to PM you, but wouldn't go through. Have an email address I can contact you at?
ShouldastayedataTm
J.D. c/o 05 said:

J.D. c/o 05 said:

P320 .45 ACP Full Size. Older model with the "upgrade" bought from a fellow TexAgger a couple of years ago. Few trips to the range, sweet shooting gun but turned into a safe queen recently.

$450 cash but would be interested in trades as well. AR goodies, ammo.

Located in Tomball. jdlco2005 at gmail

ETA: Black looking "blemish" just behind the holster is just where I blacked out the serial number.
ETA #2: No manual safety - Also pretty well stocked on .45 ammo, can part with some of it at reasonable current market value if needed.

Bump

Would be interested, but just cannot justify a 4th caliber right now. It looks pretty good.
The BroManDingo
Thanks, I now own a 7mag I prob didn't need
TH36
I think he's responsible for 4-5 gun sales for Cabela's when he posted that link. Should get a cut for his work... I fell victim too!
The BroManDingo
What cal did you wind up with?

I seriously considered the 6.5-284 Norma. I reload so it wasn't an issue of availability. What killed that for me was brass cost. 1.30-1.40 per case. Ouch.

7mm rem mag is much cheaper, went with that instead.
TH36
I got a .300 Win Mag. I'm gearing up to start doing some western states hunting. Bought a Remington 700 BDL 7 Mag which is shooting great but I didn't know if I wanted to pack a wood stocked gun around in the mountains with me. Figured why buy another 7 mag so I jumped on this deal and got the .300 Win Mag.

Been trying to find some 212 gr ELDX's to reload for it. Sold out everywhere I've looked so far. Got some 220's coming.
Scott Sterlings Face
AG
I don't know if anyone needs this, but I found a deal on the Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor for $459 plus $14.99 shipping, no CC fee.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/887931314
beb08
AG
Academy had these a while back for 400.
First Page Last Page
Page 54 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.