Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,181 Views | 5579 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by PGAG
jigglet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pics:
https://imgur.com/30FYpVb
https://imgur.com/26IP5hK

rally-cap
AG
Selling a never used Timney 4-lb. Single-Stage Trigger. This trigger came out of my Armalite M153gn13 rifle, I switched it to a CMC. It is not "new in box", but it has never been fired.

$180 shipped

(Stock photo)
highvelocity
AG
Still holding on to this smith 13-1 in 357. Asking 600 or offer up a trade

Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Post removed:
by user
Naveronski
AG
Barrel threaded?
Post removed:
by user
logano33
AG
Have a Ar 15 pistol. 7.5in bear creek arms upper with m-lok rails. PSA pistol lower with Magpul grip and Shockwave brace. Optics- Sightmark red/green dot. Really nice pistol, never shot. Willing to trade or sell.
Post removed:
by user
Love Gun
Sold
kcag96
AG
cledus6150
AG
Any more details on the Dan Wesson, 9mm or 45, commander or full size, regular frame or v-bob?
kcag96
AG
mneisch
AG
Winchester Model 70 300 WSM in laminate stock. Beautiful gun that just didn't end up being used. In 98% condition with less than 20 rounds through the barrel. $800 and located in Houston. mneisch (at) gmail.com

ldg397
AG
I am interested but can't pm you not premium.

Username at hot mail
Love Gun
ldg397 said:

I am interested but can't pm you not premium.

Username at hot mail

Email sent
jmm
I am thinning out my carry rotation of handguns. They all were bought new by me and I have the cases, mags and whatever else came new.

Glock 19 Gen 5 w/ Dawson Fiber Optic Sights and Taran Tactical Grand Master Trigger Kit. $500.00

Glock 19 Gen 5 w/ Ameriglo night sights and Taran Tactical Grand Master Trigger Kit. $500.00

Dan Wesson ECO 9mm w/ ambi safety, pinned grip safety, tuned action and Wilson mag well. $900.00

Sig P365 w/ Shield RMSC red dot and Hogue rubber grip covers. $800.00 SOLD

Located in Austin. Text for pics. Nine O Three Two 45 Zero Zero 58.
highvelocity
AG
bought these two from eyeguy about 18 months ago

norinco mak 90 - thumbhole stock w/ 2 mags - $1000 obo

inland m1 carbine - dated 1944 and was owned by a member of the triple nickels as indicated on the five markings on the stock - asking $1000. thought i wanted to get into collecting and have sense lost interest.

still have a smith 13-1 in 357 and asking 600 obo

trades welcome - let me know what you have. would accept partial trade plus cash. etc. located in dallas.
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
TheEyeGuy
AG
highvelocity said:

bought these two from eyeguy about 18 months ago

norinco mak 90 - thumbhole stock w/ 2 mags - $1000 obo

inland m1 carbine - dated 1944 and was owned by a member of the triple nickels as indicated on the five markings on the stock - asking $1000. thought i wanted to get into collecting and have sense lost interest.

still have a smith 13-1 in 357 and asking 600 obo

trades welcome - let me know what you have. would accept partial trade plus cash. etc. located in dallas.
Ever get anything to confirm the Triple Nickels part? Was going off the old gunsmith and never could get 100% on that. Would love to hear if you had more info.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
highvelocity
AG
i did not, just doing research off of it. where would be a good place to possibly go get an official authentication. id think that would drastically increase the value, no?
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I'll take the M1 Carbine if it's still available. And I sent you a PM on the AK.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
hopeandrealchange
4" Nickel finish Python.
Manufactured in 1981.
It has been fired a few times and is in like new condition.
Pachmayr grips with the Colt medallion.
I do have the box and books with it.
Located in College Station.
$2,600.00
kcag96
AG
tshort
AG
2 guns for sale. Katy area.

Weatherby Vanguard 6.5 Creedmoor
I don't know what the color/pattern is called. My son calls it alligator, LOL.
$500 o.b.o.

https://i.ibb.co/98jzXSJ/CM1.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/PjxGqSV/CM2.jpg

Savage 110L .270 Left Handed
Nikon Pro Staff 5 BDC 4-16 x 42
Leather strap
Few boxes of .270 ammo
I've had this gun for close to 30 years but is in GREAT shape. Killed many a deer, hog, jav, coyote, nilgai, and few other critters I'm probably forgetting with it. Kinda hate to see it go but it just sits in the safe at this point.
$550 o.b.o.

https://i.ibb.co/W0RMFmZ/270.jpg

Travis
832 two 0 two 5137

....hmmmm, not sure why those images aren't imbedded. If the links don't work, text me and I'll send you pics.
Thanks.
Daddy-O5
AG
Selling my Grendel to fund other purchases. 100-150 Rounds through it. Located in Tomball but willing to travel within reason for sale. Functions perfectly.

$2500 all incl. Willing to entertain all offers, including splitting scope and rifle.

jdlco2005 at gmail

Parts List Below:

Alexander Arms 18" Lite Barrel
Geisselle SSA-E Trigger
Troy Ind 15" Freefloat M-Lok
Aero 6.5 Grendel BCG
Sandman QD / Flash Hider
Aero Precision AR-15 Texas Lower
Aero Precision AR-15 Texas Upper
Magpul MOE Slim Line Stock
UTG M-Lok Bipod
Aero precision AR15 Buffer Kit
CMMG Lower Parts Kit
2 x 10rd Magazines (Alexander Arms)
Hogue Grip (No Finger Grooves)
Charging Handle
Magpul M-LOK QD Sling Mount
Rail Covers

Ammo
2 x 20Rd Box Hornady ELD Black 123Gr
3 x 20Rd Box - Hornady SST 123Gr

Scope
ATN X-Sight 4K Pro Smart - Day/Night Rifle Scope 5-20x
Includes ATN External IR

Morpholino
AG
How much for the scope package?
Daddy-O5
AG
Posted the same on the classifieds board.

$750.

Both Scope and the illuminator are like NIB. Took them out to the range once to sight in. Scope alone is around $750 ($800 on Texian and ATN websites) plus the IR illuminator which is $100-150 depending on where you look.

Full disclosure it's a replacement for the first one I bought, not a resounding ad for ATN but the first one crapped out on me after 6 months. Point being they sent me this as a brand new replacement, which is why it's so lightly used compared to the rifle (even though also fairly lightly used).

I also actually very much like the scope, great picture and good functionality. Main reason I'm selling is I just don't need the range. I'd like a bigger FOV at the yardage I'm usually hunting at (100-150yds) I might ultimately pick up the same one but 3-14x. For now I just have more use for the cash than the scope.

Feel free to email me with an offer.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Unfired WASR. Asking $SPF firm. Purchased from Brownell's and decided I wanted another AK instead. Comes with original box and 1 PMAG. Located in Houston.

Removed furniture to install combloc surplus furniture, used rubber mallet to remove. Should wipe off, but I haven't tried. You should replace this furniture anyway.

Also for sale, either or both of the following for $40 per set.

Romanian dong furniture set less upper hand guard. In used surplus condition. These are getting harder to find.

Bulgarian swell grip.

Finally,

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Love Gun
Interested in any trades?
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
For now, looking for cash only. I found a sweet deal on a Yugo AK at Cabela's, so selling this one to fund that purchase.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I'll be in College Station this weekend and can meet there with the gun.
maverick2076
CZ P01 with the Omega trigger system. Pistol was purchased from CZ directly and sent immediately to Cajun Gun Works for installation of their Pro Package.

Pro Package includes:

Cajun Gun Works Race or Ring Hammer
Super hard, heat treated to RC60 and friction fit hammer pins
CGW's famous TR-PIN floating trigger pin made from S-7 tool steel (lifetime warranty)
CGW Reach Reduction Kit including our "hybrid" disconnector and modified "Old Style" 75585 Trigger
Reduced power music wire trigger return spring RP-TRS
Short Reset System
Hand polished and professionally tuned to your preference.

Trigger measures 3.75 lbs. single action, 8.0 lbs. double action, and a 2mm reset as measured by CGW.

Pistol also had Tru Glo TFX Pro sights installed and has G10 grips. I still have factory parts including case and (I think) factory grips. Comes with 4 magazines and LH OWB kydex holster. Pistol has approximately 600 rounds through it. It will rarely have a light strike on cheap, hard primered ammo, but that is the only issue I have had with it, and it has been flawless with carry ammo.

$850

Email my username at yahoo for pics. Located in Austin.
DDSO
AG
I have a model 70, serial number 735xxx, in 30.06, that I would be willing to part with. It has an old Simmons 3-9 scope on it (not sure it is worth anything).
dwaynes82
AG
For Sale -

Dan Wesson Valor Black .45 ACP 5" - $1450 obo
estimate 250-300 round count

email if interested to - username at gmail.com

edit: to add obo and round count
Daddy-O5
AG
Shot in the dark, looking for a threaded Ruger SR22.

Thanks
TresPuertas
AG
I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm looking to get into a VP-9 and am not really concerned about buying a used one. If anyone has one they are looking to offload please let me know.
First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.