Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,133,468 Views | 5569 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by pedcom
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks, shooting you an email, you can take it down
stroodles
AG
Check the address. Just checked and don't have any new emails.
Brennan22
Bump: Remmington m783 with Vortex crossfire ii 3x9-40

Chambered in .243, would be a perfect first deer rifle. Comes with flip up scope covers, sling, and 25 rounds of Winchester deer season xp. Has ~55 rounds though it. asking 350 obo, located in CS. Email: brennanheath@tamu.edu for pics

willing To have a partial trade towards:
glock: 19x, 45, 17, 19,
hk: vp9
Anything else really, what do you got?
60% of the time, it works every time
Post removed:
by user
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
You know the best duck gun is one you don't mind using as a paddle in salt water when your motor craps out, right?

I'll be over shortly to drop off your new-to-you rusty 870 and pick out a couple bottles to put on the top shelf of my liquor cabinet
Average Joe
AG
third coast.. said:

Here is a list of bourbon I'm willing to trade in order to get a duck gun:

Weller12 old label 1.75 liter
Weller 12 new label 1.75 liter, 1 liter
Rock hill farms x2
Elmer t Lee
Blantons x2
Michters 10 year from 2017
Old weller antique store pick
Eh taylor BIB rye from 2014
Elijah craig barrel proof A117 x2, B517, C917
4 Rose's Super Premium japan export
Evan William's 12 year japan export
Wild turkey 13 year distillers reserve japan export x2
Wild turkey 8/101 japan export x2
Whitmeyers single barrel Houston bourbon society pick x2
Eagle rare store picks various x4
Bookers 1st roundtable c-07-b7
1 Bookers roundtable releases from 2015 and 2016
1 old charter 10 year 1L distilled in louisville
Elijah craig 12 year front age stated 1.75 liter, 750ml
Elijah craig 12 year rear age stated.

I've only had a few of those. I'm going to need to taste test them all in order to determine trade value.
TAMU2013
AG
Have a CMMG MK47 Mutant I would like to sell. Will come with a few 30 rounders and 10 rounders. Shoots the hornady black ammo pretty well. Looking to get 950 for it.

Located in San Antonio

Can email or text pics 210 394 5181
sonnysixkiller
AG
Average Joe said:

Average Joe said:

I have a Springfield XD mod.2 .40 S&W sub-compact in FDE I'm looking to get rid of. Never been fired. Also have 5 or 6 magazines for it, as well.
I know it isn't a popular caliber, but looking to offload it. $325 in BCS if anyone is interested.
Am interested in your Springfield subcompact .40 can I get a pic my email is fodsmith@gmail.com
hopeandrealchange
Colt Python for sale.

4" Nickel finish Python.
Manufactured in 1981.
It has been fired a few times and is in like new condition.
Pachmayr grips with the Colt medallion.
I do have the box and books with it.
Located in College Station.
$2,600.00
Morpholino
AG
hopeandrealchange said:

Colt Python for sale.

4" Nickel finish Python.
Manufactured in 1981.
It has been fired a few times and is in like new condition.
Pachmayr grips with the Colt medallion.
I do have the box and books with it.
Located in College Station.
$2,600.00

Are you taking any trades and if so, what are you interested in?
hopeandrealchange
No trades, just cash.
TheEyeGuy
AG
Ok, I got something ridiculously cool. It's in store on consignment but I told him I'd post it up here. If I hadn't just bought a bunch of stupid stuff... a couple 454 casulls being the biggest culprit here.... I probably would have worked him over to take it home myself.

Blaser R93 LRS with a Swaro scope. If you don't know about this rifle, it's what is called a straight pull. So, on the bolt, instead of having to swing the bolt up and then back, you just pull straight back on it to reload. Faster reloads and a phenomenally accurate gun. Plus, you can switch barrels out on these very very easily. Scope is Swarovski 3-12x50 Habicht with a duplex. Great scope, though may not be ideal for this rifle. He's open to splitting as long as the gun sells first. Caliber is 308win.

He's open to trades. Price of the gun/scope is $4300. Tradwise, this guy is very much into rare stuff. Basically, his words were, "If it would raise your (as in me) eyebrows, I'd be interested, too." Let me put it this way, he's got the gun collection that I use as a "this is where I want to end up being." So anyways, if any interest, let me know and we can go from there.

346-775-8363
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
highvelocity
AG
She cute
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
sonnysixkiller
AG
Average Joe said:

Average Joe said:

I have a Springfield XD mod.2 .40 S&W sub-compact in FDE I'm looking to get rid of. Never been fired. Also have 5 or 6 magazines for it, as well.
I know it isn't a popular caliber, but looking to offload it. $325 in BCS if anyone is interested.
highvelocity
AG
still have this lovely smith 13-1 in 357 available in dallas. 4 inch barrel. holler if interested. looking for 600 sheckles
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
Average Joe
AG
edtombell said:

Average Joe said:

Average Joe said:

Am interested in your Springfield subcompact .40 can I get a pic my email is fodsmith@gmail.com

I'll send some as soon as I get home from the office.
hudmoon
AG
Have a Winchester 94 30-30. Made in 1981. Very clean. Probably less than a box thru it. Asking $750
Credible Source
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Ok, I got something ridiculously cool. It's in store on consignment but I told him I'd post it up here. If I hadn't just bought a bunch of stupid stuff... a couple 454 casulls being the biggest culprit here.... I probably would have worked him over to take it home myself.

Blaser R93 LRS with a Swaro scope. If you don't know about this rifle, it's what is called a straight pull. So, on the bolt, instead of having to swing the bolt up and then back, you just pull straight back on it to reload. Faster reloads and a phenomenally accurate gun. Plus, you can switch barrels out on these very very easily. Scope is Swarovski 3-12x50 Habicht with a duplex. Great scope, though may not be ideal for this rifle. He's open to splitting as long as the gun sells first. Caliber is 308win.

He's open to trades. Price of the gun/scope is $4300. Tradwise, this guy is very much into rare stuff. Basically, his words were, "If it would raise your (as in me) eyebrows, I'd be interested, too." Let me put it this way, he's got the gun collection that I use as a "this is where I want to end up being." So anyways, if any interest, let me know and we can go from there.

346-775-8363

Aren't blaster guns capable of switching from right handed to left?
TheEyeGuy
AG
Carl Hungus said:

TheEyeGuy said:

346-775-8363

Aren't blaster guns capable of switching from right handed to left?
You'd have to get a left handed bolt, but I believe so.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
This looks like a killer deal on a nice custom
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3059803/replies/54965337#54965337
Bill wiseman 280ai $1500 without glass
(It's not mine or my ad)
cuz-i-can
AG
ATN X-sight 4K Pro 5-20x for trade. Mounted on rifle, approximately 12 shots fired. Decided to go a different route. Open to any offers.
08N.Ftw.Ag
AG
Have a Beretta 9mm Px4 storm sub compact looking to trade. Bought it from academy 4-5 years ago and probably only put 100rds through it. No issues just prefer my S&W sigma. Looking to trade for a cheap deer rifle (something like mossberg patriot in .308) and a .22 pistol. Will send pics if interested. Live in DFW.

Email is azfitch at gmail
West Texan
AG
I'm looking for a 243 with a wood stock.

The wife has decided she wants to start hunting, so I told her I'd buy her (and myself) something with a light recoil. However, she wants the gun to look good and doesn't want something with a synthetic stock. So, I've been looking for something used but had no luck in my looking so far.
highvelocity
AG
Ruger #1 you're welcome
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
cledus6150
AG
Bergara timber or woodsman.
West Texan
AG
cledus6150 said:

Bergara timber or woodsman.

You got one you're looking to sell?
jigglet
AG
Selling CZ 452 Varmint in 17 HMR
Bull barrel
Includes Bushnell 3-9x scope
Can include some ammo too if interested
Located in Houston area
$350
highvelocity
AG
Threaded barrel?
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
jigglet
AG
Negative
cledus6150
AG
I do not, just advising you as to the new wood stock rifles that I would recommend.
West Texan
AG
cledus6150 said:

I do not, just advising you as to the new wood stock rifles that I would recommend.

Gracias. I've never had the chance to mess with a Bergara, but hear good things about them. I'm partial to Weatherby, so I've been trying to find a used Vanguard, but am certainly open to other things as well.
Morpholino
AG
West Texan said:

I'm looking for a 243 with a wood stock.

The wife has decided she wants to start hunting, so I told her I'd buy her (and myself) something with a light recoil. However, she wants the gun to look good and doesn't want something with a synthetic stock. So, I've been looking for something used but had no luck in my looking so far.

Saw this on TGT.

https://texasguntrader.com/category/949/Rifles-for-Sale-Bolt-Action-for-Sale/listings/1434972/Just-in-time-for-hunting-season.html
highvelocity
AG
WTB - pws AR in 762x39. have a few items to trade and can add pesos where necessary. anyone have something they're looking to part with?

Thanks
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
TAMU2013
AG
Not a PWS, but I have a CMMG MK47 I posted earlier in the thread in 762x39.
First Page Last Page
Page 22 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.