Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,124,237 Views | 5539 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by cryption
tlh3842
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A few guns I'd be willing to sell or trade. Fairly open on trades. Located in NW Houston/Cypress.

-H&R Handi-Rifle single shot in 25-06. Been shot less than 10 times after dad won it at a DU banquet maybe 15 years ago, killed a pig after a few shots to sight it in. Includes a Simmons 8-Point 3-9x50 scope. $300obo

-Sold

-Sold

http://imgur.com/a/B1oGL5r
AgEng06
AG
I like that NEF. I have the matching .410 from when I was a kid.

Where are you located?

Edit: Also interested in the Winchester depending on location.
BCStalk
What are you considering for trade on the 30-30 and location?
stroodles
AG
I'll take the 30-30 cash or we can work out a trade - located in Houston

BCStalk
Gonna have to get in line
CactusThomas
AG
That mum
tlh3842
AG
Main trade I'd have in mind is a good condition Glock 17 or 19. Other than that not sure and open to offers.
tlh3842
AG
NW Houston/Cypress
BCStalk
I'll let AgEng have his shot since he posted first, but I have mainly Sigs and Springfields and 1911s that mainly have optics. Still a buyer at the $500 if he isn't interested.
agsalaska
AG
Just sent you an email on the 94.
pdtnation
AG
I'll trade you a Glock 19 gen 4 for the 30-30 if another deal doesn't work out. I'm in Houston.

Edited to add I sent you an email.
AgEng06
AG
Thanks.

I'm in the Austin area and don't know when I'll be back your way. Since you have so much interest already, I will go ahead and pass on to BCStalk.

I am still interested in the 25-06 though if you don't get much immediate interest.
Daddy-O5
AG
J_Daddy05 said:

Location - Tomball
Email - jdlco2005 at gmail

6.8 SPC. Probably 750-1000 rounds through it. Built a new 6.8 pistol and this one is likely doomed to be a safe queen. Functions flawlessly just a few minor cosmetic blems. Coated by Kelso.

Wilson Combat Lower
AR Performance 16" Barrel
Lantac flat trigger

Asking $1500 (OBO - tough for me to gauge the fair value of this one), will include 1x15 round mag and a box of ammo (I'll give you the option of a couple of different brands).

I've got some mags and ammo that can be negotiated for beyond that.

Just zoom in for a better idea of the coat job, but it's a maroon and grey "tiger stripe" pattern.

So I misspoke when I originally posted this one. It's actually a Winchester model 94 EXTRA rare chambered in 6.8 spc.
cledus6150
AG
That's why when I read phideaux's gun list and saw a Winchester ranger in 44 mag I bought without ever seeing photos! Winchester 94's have become a hot commodity!
tlh3842
AG
Thanks everyone for the interest on the 94. To be fair, BCStalk you have the first shot since Ag06 passed. Shoot me an email today if you'd like, and then I'll goto the next ones afterwards.

After seeing all the interest on this one, I may have another to sell at some point that serial number would put as a 1955. Price will be adjusted to match the newly discovered interest, haha.
neotsu
Mdub00
AG
that pre 64 94 is a beauty! yeah, at the listed price it is a steal. i found one in 25-35 wcf for a few hundred more than that and thought i was getting a bargin. I think 30-30 should bring more since the cartridge is "more available"
tlh3842
AG
In the Blue Book version I have, it says add 100% for that caliber. So if only a few hundred more than the above it was a good deal.
agsalaska
AG
Mdub00 said:

that pre 64 94 is a beauty! yeah, at the listed price it is a steal. i found one in 25-35 wcf for a few hundred more than that and thought i was getting a bargin. I think 30-30 should bring more since the cartridge is "more available"
Yea that is backwards. The less available cartridges generally make guns more valuable, not less. At least guns pre 1980 or so.
Old RV Ag
AG
agsalaska said:

Mdub00 said:

Yea that is backwards. The less available cartridges generally make guns more valuable, not less. At least guns pre 1980 or so.
So, my pre-64 94s in .32WS are valuable?
Love Gun
Is this now the Winchester 94 thread? Sorry to sound like an ass, but I get excited when I see a notification on the gun thread, thinking there's a gun to buy or trade for, but I see that it's yet another post about Winchester 94's - and all of which are spoken for.

Great gun, but can we please move this discussion elsewhere if we're not talking business?
mosdefn14
AG
I have a PSA 10.5" MLOK handguard, need something shorter (8.5" to 10"), also MLOK. Anyone open to trade? Fort Worth.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
I posted this in Classifieds earlier for anyone that may be interested.

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3196694
src94
AG
Old RV Ag said:

agsalaska said:

Mdub00 said:

Highly dependent on the condition, but in general, yes. Those in original finish, if decent, are typically worth more than a restored one that may have been restored inappropriately. 25-35 is a little more rare than the .32 WS. I think the the one in 38-55 may be the most valuable??? 30-30 being the least valuable, by cartridge. Other factors are in play like octagon barrel, rifle vs carbine, saddle ring carbine, etc...
src94
SquanchyAg
side question - is there a way to tell what year a gun was manufactured if you have the serial number?
Love Gun
SquanchyAg said:

is there a way to tell what year a gun was manufactured if you have the serial number?

Go to the manufacturer's website or give them a call.
SquanchyAg
Love Gun said:

SquanchyAg said:

is there a way to tell what year a gun was manufactured if you have the serial number?

Go to the manufacturer's website or give them a call.
gotcha makes sense. thanks! been looking at a used Colt pistol and just want to confirm the year it was made.
agsalaska
AG
src94 said:

Old RV Ag said:

agsalaska said:

Mdub00 said:

Highly dependent on the condition, but in general, yes. Those in original finish, if decent, are typically worth more than a restored one that may have been restored inappropriately. 25-35 is a little more rare than the .32 WS. I think the the one in 38-55 may be the most valuable??? 30-30 being the least valuable, by cartridge. Other factors are in play like octagon barrel, rifle vs carbine, saddle ring carbine, etc...
As long as we are having this great conversation about Winchester Model 94s, I have a fairly unique Win 94 that I I am going to finally break out of the safe this year. It is a Winchester 94 in .375 Win original year production 1978. I dont think its ever been shot but it doesn't have a box and has a couple of imperfections from its life in a safe. I bought it about ten years ago in a pawn shop near Mansfield and have acquired close to 300 rounds of the very hard to find ammunition.

They made the Big Bore from 1978-1983 in .307, 356, 375 Win, a modernized version of the .38-55. The action is the same as a regular 94 but clearly reinforced for the 'big bore' cartridges. I am looking forward to breaking it in.

Last post about Winchester 1894s. I promise.
CTGilley
AG
I have a Ted Williams 30-30 that I was about to put a Williams sight on but will trade for a treaded .22.

I inherited a marlin last year.
TruAg04
AG
Email?
maverick2076
Pending trade
Leanderthal
Anyone looking to offload a S&W Model 19?

Will trade American dollars or firearms.
Maybe Next Year
AG
Got a 3" nickel 19 with the original box.. what's that worth to you?
AstroAggie15
AG
PTR 9ct w/ Sba folding brace <100 rounds fired
2 mags & awesome case

Asking $2000
Daddy-O5
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 70 of 159

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.